Digging Through the Trash #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
if that envelope that has the return address cut out was cut out by the a's I believe they get a free pass on throwing the cards out because that means they are sending out thankyou cards.

How long should she have held onto the cards? :) :p I do not hold onto things either. Pictures I do. (So I am still a bit sentimental) but Cards, Nope.

Under normal circumstances, I would agree. But if your child or grandchild were missing and you believed her to be alive, you wouldn't want to save them so that she could someday see for herself the outpouring from people who supported the family during this ordeal, especially if most of the rest of the public didn't believe she would ever come home alive?

I realize we're not all sentimental about the same things, but IF they are cards of support, that would be something important to me that I'd without a doubt save for my little loved one to see when she's older.

if that envelope that has the return address cut out was cut out by the a's I believe they get a free pass on throwing the cards out because that means they are sending out thankyou cards.

I agree, unless it was a donation, and then I would be careful CA does not "become them" hint hint.

I wish people would leave certain things to LE. Going through someones trash is a new low. What if they HAD found something important? It could have been thrown out of court. UGH

I love your picture! What a cutie!!!

I wish people would leave certain things to LE. Going through someones trash is a new low. What if they HAD found something important? It could have been thrown out of court. UGH

Anything they find is perfectly admissible in court. This was decided by the US Supreme Court many years ago. No search warrant necessary--if there's evidence LE can use it no problemo.

mban859l.jpg

i think the yellow paper had $500,000 written on there. Maybe that's how much she owes for someone failing her out.

Anything they find is perfectly admissible in court. This was decided by the US Supreme Court many years ago. No search warrant necessary--if there's evidence LE can use it no problemo.

mban859l.jpg

True on anything non-forensic if you will, but the chain of evidence rule would violate the integrity of anything that needed labwork

OMG ~ the hat was ripped to shreds!!! she said maybe someone ripped it off Casey's head... :floorlaugh:

mban859l.jpg

I stand corrected. I still think it is disgusting to go through someones trash though.

I agree with this, and not only that, I didn't see any cards in those pictures, only envelopes. An aside on the woman who took the trash...some people are completely nutty. :rolleyes:

OMG ~ the hat was ripped to shreds!!! she said maybe someone ripped it off Casey's head... :floorlaugh:

I think she cut the whole out of the back to stick her ponytail out of it....that is how she has been wearing it everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
username_not_found