Digging Through the Trash #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i guess that since it was in THEIR trash that many people think it is them coming on here!!!just a thought!!!

Umm. How else would they print out WS pages if they weren't on WS?

Maybe one of the protesters threw it in their trash to try and frame them.:rolleyes:

LOL, did anyone see the Roses that were thrown out in that particular bag? OMG, Cindy got those off the porch over the weekend. Everyone in cam thread knew those were roses. Too funny, those A's they dont appreciate the good things in life! I swear!

EEK tricia just posted a note at the top of the forum about this. not sure why.

Sorry to sound so stupid, I'm a newbie, but where do you see the "note at the top of the forum about this" & what does that mean?

If Le does not have them by now, we will see them soon enough.
If we don't I hope we do eventually..
ANyone wanna guess what they printed?

I would guess one of the random Caylee is alive threads... or any threads about reasonable doubt..

I don't get it.... why print them out to throw them out ? Would they want to save them?

I don't get it.... why print them out to throw them out ? Would they want to save them?

Maybe they printed out a bunch of threads to read and saved only those they found appealing or compelling?

I think what she means is when someone posts something, people replying to them saying, Cindy is that you, or something along those lines.

Before we continue posting here everyone might want to read Tricia's note. Just a heads up. I don't want anyone to do the wrong thing, and that certainly includes me.
FYI

Hey, CC -- I don't have a note! Help! I know where they show up, but I just don't have one. O/T, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nothing67