DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
21owqdf.jpg

That hat looks like it WAS WASHED!!!!!
LOL ... You may ask HOW I WOULD KNOW THAT?... hehehe

It is becaaause I washed one of my sons REALLY good hats and the same thing happened to his... hehe

I think Mom washed it...(hmmm)

Great point about her telling the story from day one!! So many times I think these people may think they are good at lying, but they obviously aren't as they don't remember what they say from one day to the next.

They are terrible liars....its mind boggling sometimes. You would think they would be good at it as much practice as they have had. It's ludicrous.

The discussion those WS pages show is going to be as close as we can get to what is going on inside their minds. It alerted the person who printed it.

The discussion those WS pages show is going to be as close as we can get to what is going on inside their minds. It alerted the person who printed it.

but where are they???:bang: I'm going bananas.

I would love to see the pages from WS that somebody printed and threw in the A's garbage. It would show exactly what caught their attention that they were focusing on. Was it a theory that is too close to the truth? Think Lorraine would share that with WS?

If Le does not have them by now, we will see them soon enough.
If we don't I hope we do eventually..
ANyone wanna guess what they printed?

but where are they???:bang: I'm going bananas.

Lorraine has them. She is the lady who grabbed the garbage. The news knows who she is and where she lives. They followed her and she told them the pages were in there. She lives a few blocks away.

I'd almost bet my arse that the pages were something they want to use against us for their own agenda. IMO

Remember it's Operation Save Casey
NOT
Operation Find Caylee

LOL, hey that's copyrighted!!!

LMAO, I would like to take this opporuntity to say to my fellow esteemed WSr's (except Bobby62 kidding u know I heart u) to simply say:

TOLD YA.

Take a minute to pat yourselves on the back for getting under the impervious skins of a certain family, et al, and close knit "advocates".

Amen and pass the tylenol.

If Le does not have them by now, we will see them soon enough.
If we don't I hope we do eventually..
ANyone wanna guess what they printed?

She offered the seized garbage to LE, apparently, and LE said they didn't want them.

Lorraine has them. She is the lady who grabbed the garbage. The news knows who she is and where she lives. They followed her and she told them the pages were in there. She lives a few blocks away.

No I know Blinky....but a bunch of posters have stated that they have seen them (the actual pages) on another thread already? but have not stated where.

You know, maybe KC has resorted to jotting down notes to herself, so she won't forget to mention something. I'm sure her mind is so full of thoughts of what could Caylee be that she's having troubles remembering more mundane things, like security? Of course, this is all speculation and IMHO, to CMA, and I'm not talking music here.
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

MaddiesGram
Sep 9, 2008 | 1:49 PM
Yes, today is trash day. The Anthonys and we have the same trash days. LE seems not to be interested in their trash.

Most of the print outs in the trash were from websleuths.com . Have never gone there, but there are a lot of pages printed from there.

I do not live a few blocks away. I live a few miles away. The reporters came to my house. Channels 6 and 9.

I didn't want to take the risk of getting all of the bags, because as I told the reporters, I was afraid of Cindy and her hammer.

That is the post, I believe maddiesgramm is posting on fox site.
http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=2021

Thanks Searching! You're the best. :blowkiss:

Maddiesgram said the reporter was going thru the trash with her and brought something to LE

MaddiesGram
Sep 9, 2008 | 3:39 PM etnopa,
Well, the reporter who just left, took something with her, to take to the sheriffs office. Not so ridiculous after all.

I thought LP and TP said the other day in chat that the Anthony's don't come here?

For all we know, they could've been...but without announcing it to the Anthonys and the rest of us, like this gal did. (Maybe they weren't, but that thought would've crossed my mind before I helped myself to it, and I would've left it be, just in case.)

Exactly. IF this blogger does find anything of significance, it probably wouldn't be admissable in court due to the chain of custody. It could easily be said that this blogger planted evidence.

Sigh.....:doh:

I am not a handwriting expert. Far from it. I was thinking about the note to George that the lady found in the trash. Large writting, doodles at the bottom. It seems to me that it could have been written by a child.
If anyone here does handwriting analysis do you think this shows her as emotionally immature?? It appears that way to me.

She offered the seized garbage to LE, apparently, and LE said they didn't want them.

Err, I would not take everything our new trash slinging friend has to say as gospel. Just a feeling. We'll see

No I know Blinky....but a bunch of posters have stated that they have seen them (the actual pages) on another thread already? but have not stated where.

Shannon, I'm so sorry if you thought I saw the actualy pages from WS. I did not. I just saw a copy of her post that said the print outs were from WS. Please accept my apology if I misstated that info.

Ok, I have seen a few posts talking about Casey not being allowed on the internet or on the computer as part of her home confinementl conditions. Is there a thread about that? Do we know for a fact she is not allowed to use computer/internet? Apology in advance if I should have posted this in a different thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc