Digging Through the Trash #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
you know what I think is disgusting? A mother who won't tell people where her daughter is. I think it's sick that people have a little girl missing and spend time printing out what's being said on the internet. You know the old saying, if you don't like what's on the channel, change it?

Here is the link where she startes talking. Her name is MaddiesGram.
http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=2036
MaddiesGram
Sep 9, 2008 | 2:08 PM I just called the sherrifs dept. and asked about the trash. He told me they don't pick up their trash and separate it. I offered to give him the trash I picked up and he laughed at me. Said no, they didn't want it.

That may be the case if they have plenty enough evidence already.

Yup....and I have stated to several of them I wasn't going to contribute to their defense any longer. Glad they have their own thread now.

I have thought this so many times and was afraid to say it.
Thank you!

wonder where she put her monkey?

LOL, hey that's copyrighted!!!

LMAO, I would like to take this opporuntity to say to my fellow esteemed WSr's (except Bobby62 kidding u know I heart u) to simply say:

TOLD YA.

Take a minute to pat yourselves on the back for getting under the impervious skins of a certain family, et al, and close knit "advocates".

she must be buying a lot of Ink toner at Staples, lol.
There are hundreds of pages to print out in this forum.

If she is the one printing them then she has violated her orders of not to go online. I'm sure she is going online because she can't stand the negative attention. Casey just wants everyone to love her. Quite the narcissist.

Well, Someone did sign onto her myspace yesterday.

Two thoughts
I too wondered why Casey would write a note to her dad while they live in the same house. Then I realized they must be feeling that the house is "bugged" They are probably writing a lot of conversation down.

I also wish this woman would have been a tad more discreet so that she could continue to go through the garbage. MOO.

I am wondering when her crazy family is going to actually request permission for her to leave the house to actually look for Caylee. I just don't understand how they can just go on with there life and not be out looking on every street, house etc for this child. Is there a law where you an be arrested for just being stupid because the qualify for being arrested. All four of them plus the little dogs too...

I can't help but wonder why LE didn't want the evidence she found. Especially if it seemed important enough for her to call LE about it in the first place.

How close is LE to throwing the book at Casey? Or the entire family for that matter?

Two thoughts
I too wondered why Casey would write a note to her dad while they live in the same house. Then I realized they must be feeling that the house is "bugged" They are probably writing a lot of conversation down.

I also wish this woman would have been a tad more discreet so that she could continue to go through the garbage. MOO.

impossible to be discreet about it with all of that media camped outside. I wouldn't be surprised if you see the Anthony's drive their own garbage to the dump and or pick up some kind of service.

I can't help but wonder why LE didn't want the evidence she found. Especially if it seemed important enough for her to call LE about it in the first place.

How close is LE to throwing the book at Casey? Or the entire family for that matter?

I think they are close liti....I also think they have more than enough evidence for a charge and conviction.

I think they must be close as well....or feel they have all the evidence they need in order to proceed.

You call it disgusting, I call IT EVIDENCE..

Kinda makes you wonder what and who is on the ole WS print out's?
I have been a total PITA, and I wore my cowboy hat, ask deejaye about the Oracle of Jersey

(giggle, snort):spit:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member