Digging Through the Trash #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is digusting.

I am so with you..... I wouldn't know where to start with how I feel....and I have a migraine , makes me less rational so I think I should just leave quietly

Since LE has not released all the evidence they have, I don't know why this woman thinks she is qualified to determine whether something pertains to the case.

She may come across something she thinks is useless that LE would find interesting.

IMO She should just turn over the whole kit and kaboodle and let LE go through it.

I was wondering why KC has been able to go online if restriction to the internet was a condition of her bond. Im sure LE knows she has violated this, just by looking at her social network profiles. Now I believe they are giving her the rope to hang herself...Im sure that they will seize all computers at the end of this to see what she has been up to while on home confinement.
With today's technology I would imagine they have a way to do it in real time. JMO

I was wondering why KC has been able to go online if restriction to the internet was a condition of her bond. Im sure LE knows she has violated this, just by looking at her social network profiles. Now I believe they are giving her the rope to hang herself...Im sure that they will seize all computers at the end of this to see what she has been up to while on home confinement.

Was restriction to the internet a condition of her bond? I don't remember reading that. I know someone has been very busy deleting all of Casey's personal photo galleries, and Casey has been replying to messages on MySpace. I'm guessing she's using the internet at Jose Baez's place, so I'm not sure LE will be able to seize his computer.

I've been warning posters of that from day one.

Don't make or drink the kool-aid!!!

LOL. I'm wayyyyyyyyy behind on posts, but had to respond to this one! I even changed my shirt today, to show what happens if you DO drink the koolaid.

I am so with you..... I wouldn't know where to start with how I feel....and I have a migraine , makes me less rational so I think I should just leave quietly

i'm totally missing this....sorry, but is it the pic that is getting you?

Maybe the lawyer gave it to her. He took videos to the Jail for her to watch and laugh over. Maybe this is the same thing...

Smart thing. That way he gets to see her first reaction. And she isn't blind sided with the info in an uncontroled and public situation.

Wow! Good idea! Maybe that's one reason her backpack is so full. Maybe the reason for the high 5 with her and LA. JMO
did y'all notice there was NO backpack today as she "strutted" into JB's office!!i guess wearing it was hurting her back!!LOL!!

Since LE has not released all the evidence they have, I don't know why this woman thinks she is qualified to determine whether something pertains to the case.

She may come across something she thinks is useless that LE would find interesting.

IMO She should just turn over the whole kit and kaboodle and let LE go through it.

If you go to the site where she was talking you will see that she called LE and asked it they wanted it and they said no. what is really wrong with her doing this? I don't see where she did anything wrong. The camera was there when she went throught it so IF something were found it would be on tape. Good grief, at least she did something to put her mind at ease. :behindbar:behindbar

I heard (no, i don't have a link, or definite proof) that the lady wanted something to give to Tim and the searchers.

disclaimer: i have no way of knowing if that is true

This is merely a heads up and I really don't want a discussion about it as it could get outta hand. The Anthony's have some pretty loyal supporters here that are in contact with the Anthony's on a daily basis.

Yup....and I have stated to several of them I wasn't going to contribute to their defense any longer. Glad they have their own thread now.

Yes speculation but many posts are not stated as speculation but as a fact and that is defamation. I haven't seen much speculatuion in weeks but all claims stated as sounding like a fact. big difference

Fox news is reporting Caylee as "dead". They'd have to start with Fox before any of us!

I wonder if they think they are going to find Caylee on the net, since that seems to be the only place they are "searching".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cher352
Sorry if I missed it. Did she say print outs were from this site?

Thanks.....WOW!! :eek:

she must be buying a lot of Ink toner at Staples, lol.
There are hundreds of pages to print out in this forum.

If she is the one printing them then she has violated her orders of not to go online. I'm sure she is going online because she can't stand the negative attention. Casey just wants everyone to love her. Quite the narcissist.

Yes speculation but many posts are not stated as speculation but as a fact and that is defamation. I haven't seen much speculatuion in weeks but all claims stated as sounding like a fact. big difference

In order to win a libel or slander case the burden is on the plaintiff to prove the accusations are not true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tabitha Darden 3