Digging Through the Trash #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
yup! But I think its both.

If this helps. I have been emailing with Cindy asking for any tip information that we can use to help. (Don't shoot me but I do this on the Live thread). I gave Cindy the link to our specific thread in case she felt like joining in. That is probably why she know's about it.

She does not post here though.

"accusing other posters being involved in the case" I wasn't saying you were doing anything wrong, but if the print outs had their user names on them...maybe somebody was worried they would be bashed.

Oh Ok. I didn't see that. Got it.

I would say if this is true that there are pages in the trash (which I don't know) that they may be using them to see what the public is thinking, and saying possibly to help in defense. IMO

If this helps. I have been emailing with Cindy asking for any tip information that we can use to help. (Don't shoot me but I do this on the Live thread). I gave Cindy the link to our specific thread in case she felt like joining in. That is probably why she know's about it.

You have been emailing cindy Anthony?

Do you really think she is going to tell you anything??:confused:

Do you forward the tips that Cindy gives you to LE?

Have you posted any tips that Cindy has given you in regards to us helping?

Well . . . I don't know what to think about this. I do know, however, that CA usually has a ready comeback for most attacks. I would be careful, they might start putting poo poo and other yucky stuff in there. I recommend a full Haz-Mat procedure on any future garbage picking efforts.

Go back to the main Caylee Anthony 2 years old thread. It's at the very top.
:blowkiss:

Ok, thanks. Color me with the stupid crayon! I was looking up where the notes are posted; completely overlooked the sticky. I worry about sticky notes, for fear they'll end up in the trash! :blowkiss:

I think it would be good if Cindy posted somewhere about tips (informative tips, not just naming a town), even made a "tips website"...as it is it just looks like she's saying, doing little to find a live Caylee.

I would follow a tips site/thread with great interest. jmo

Do you forward the tips that Cindy gives you to LE?

Have you posted any tips that Cindy has given you in regards to us helping?

She sent me one today and it's on our thread. She cannot give me names or addresses because of that person's safety but she will send me towns, cities and anything that won't put anyone in harms way.

Ok, here's another trash thought that just entered my mind. Yeah, that means it's a trashy thought, but anyway... We're getting concerned about what was thrown out with the trash. I would be more interested in knowing what they kept. No way of knowing that. Of course, just MO.

I don't get it.... why print them out to throw them out ? Would they want to save them?

My first instinct was that they would print out information systematically pieced together by the sleuthers on here who believe Caylee may be alive and interject the ideas into their KC "script".

Some of the theories here about Caylee being alive supply links/connections that even KC wasn't able to come up with. She would print out those ideas that could be used to support her case. And really, if the theories are strong enough to make people here believe, then it may possibly work on one member of the jury. All the hard work has been done for KC. She just has to print, memorize and conjure.

That's the only reason that makes sense to me.

She sent me one today and it's on our thread. She cannot give me names or addresses because of that person's safety but she will send me towns, cities and anything that won't put anyone in harms way.

do you have a link to the tip?

2vnlun9.jpg

So is she sharing this information with LE so that they can check into it. I know they think LE isn't but I believe they are. IMO

FYI....we also have live chat here :)

to join java chat click below

http://www.serenity-irc.net/java/index.php

put nickname in

put websleuths in for the channel name

for Mirc Users:

open MIRC window

go to file

select server

go to Serenity IRC (hilight)

select random

then hit select on the right side

If you have chat saved to favorites delete them or they will go to old server

type in # websleuths for channel name then hit join

do you have a link to the tip?

No link. She sent to my email. If anyone wishes to do some digging, we asked where in PR she has received tips from. Hatillo is the town and as hard as this is, we have some sleuthers who know people there and will do some fishing. People there seem to sense a connection.

Honestly, it has been announced they have hired a lawyer. The lawyer has stated he has decided to represent them, one of the reasons being they have been vilified (spelling) in blogs (the lawyer's words not mine)

I can see the A's printing out every bad thing they see in blogs, and having the lawyer go through it paper by paper. Anything that could be made into a civil suit would be kept, the rest thrown away.

As to why I'm leaning this way: My mother is getting a divorce, and I had to print out everything I could find on him in MySpace. She gave it to the lawyer, some of the stuff he actually kept (surprised the heck out of me) and and using for the trial.

I'd add the link about the lawyer, but the only Orlando site I have stickied is WFTV, and their link about the lawyer isn't there anymore.

My first instinct was that they would print out information systematically pieced together by the sleuthers on here who believe Caylee may be alive and interject the ideas into their KC "script".

Some of the theories here about Caylee being alive supply links/connections that even KC wasn't able to come up with. She would print out those ideas that could be used to support her case. And really, if the theories are strong enough to make people here believe, then it may possibly work on one member of the jury. All the hard work has been done for KC. She just has to print, memorize and conjure.

That's the only reason that makes sense to me.

That would work but more often than not the theories that Caylee is alive go nowhere. I would hate that my life would depend on those theories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nothing67