Digging Through the Trash #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Last night I was making a running list in my head about what HASN'T been released and there seems to be a lot of missing pieces. Seems to me that LE isn't rushing anything because they DON'T HAVE TO. So now she steals the hat and dumps it in the trash when she no longer needs it. Pattern?
That hat wasn't just thrown out, it was deliberately cut up (no frayed edges) and then thrown away.

Has Annie done something to displease the volatile Miss Casey? One can only hope.

That hat wasn't just thrown out, it was deliberately cut up (no frayed edges) and then thrown away.

Has Annie done something to displease the volatile Miss Casey? One can only hope.

Agreed, thus my house on fire post yesterday when I saw it.. However could simply mean that she does not wish to promote the shamrock thing after seeing it in "lights" during a full moon.
Heh heh

It does look "cut up" (still could be just ripped on the seams) on the left side and the back. That did not happen in a dog fight or a washing machine, imo. I think it was actually Casey's hat and not Annie's to begin with. Annie only borrowed it or else it would not be in Casey's house.

So if there is increased escalation in the home, I wonder how the new Lawyers are going to handle it? Will Baez be called in to control his client and NeJame called to control his?! Then will we be seeing court documents flying between the two legal teams? I can see it now:

Nejame says, "Your Honor, my clients state his client won't make her bed! My clients require this to be done daily with no wrinkles and army corners.".

She was mad at Annie over something......wonder if somebody has started to talk or has talked?

maybe Baez and Casey are having a hard time finding character witnesses? We know Casey's "best friend" Ryan bowed out. I think Rev Grund and Jesse would have stood by Casey, but after the money announcements, that looks slim too, imo. At this point who does Casey really have? her family? And how good can they be for her after all their public behavior? And she has stolen from Mom and dad and grandma.
Maybe Annie said no way too?

:rolleyes:
edit to say Annie, not Amy...of course Amy can't be a char witness :p Ricardo is out too, judging by the tab article.

I honestly don't know who would stick by Casey now except for her imaginary friends

Did someone post earlier that George and Casey got into a physical fight? Is this true?

Hat cut up to make it unwearable imo as in not sellable on ebay

Hat cut up to make it unwearable imo as in not sellable on ebay
I dunno... I don't think the Anthony's were thinking of resale value of their refuse.

The handwritten notes from Casey will pull in more money on eBay than a used ball cap - they're choice murder memorabilia.

I dunno... I don't think the Anthony's were thinking of resale value of their refuse.

The handwritten notes from Casey will pull in more money on eBay than a used ball cap - they're choice murder memorabilia.

They better profit while they can once convicted it won't happen

yeah true :)

Let's just say that possession is nine tenths of the law.

Ownership is something else entirely.
My theory is with her fascination of shamrocks...it is her hat, but you are right...she steals so many things...can't be sure how she acquired it.

I honestly don't know who would stick by Casey now except for her imaginary friends
[respectfully snipped from monoxide above :)

wowzers!????! hmmmmm.....

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...&MyToken=e3ed7267-5040-40d6-9f21-854e7c1387f1

sarah posted: Saturday, August 16, 2008 11:06 PM hey isnt this that casey gurl?yeah i think it is she is so pretty.i dont think she did anything whatta think?

imaginary friends......& someone in Havelock, NC.... [just sayin'.....]

Richard Ramirez, the night stalker, got married after he was imprisoned for life.

Charles Manson still gets fan mail. Even OJ has a girlfriend, battered though she may be.

There is a fascination with criminals, especially at a distance.

Lone Ranger- Will you *advertiser censored* out her email addy. She looks really young & I'd hate her to get bombarded with nasty emails b/c of that statement

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roiana
Back