Digging Through the Trash #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Theonly1- I did state a couple posts down from the one you quoted of mine that said I did see it, it was on Fox news and there was a paper with Caylee's firsts.

But now that I think about it, it was dated Aug 9 2005 which was her bday so theres no way that was from 3 yrs ago, you cant write a childs first sentences and such ON thier birthday, kwim?

Right, I was thinking that this paper was probably prep work that Baez asked her to bring/keep fresh in her mind. If they're going to have to prep for murder defense, Casey will have to look tuned into every aspect of Caylee's life. If she were asked on the stand and knew these dates offhand, it would make her seem like an attentive, loving mother.

Maybe, of course. Just my opinion here; nothing concrete:) But I think that list was just "basics" on Caylee to bring to a meeting with Baez.

"Annie? Do you mean Amy?"
[respectfully snipped from Blink above]

no, no, It's Annie - not Amy :) pic of Annie in the hat is in the 2nd pg of the Images / Documents, etc. thread.... [Amy is blonde, longer hair] Annie is the KC friend who is in the 50+ pics in the car that was on the icons57 photobucket thing - & the girl in the pics w/ KC when KC's hung over the toilet.... those pics :)

WELL, thanks for the clarification, that would have passed me by..
How do we know Miss Annie?

Interesting point, Magiemay! Of course, with the lawyers and everyone else running in and out...could have been them smoking and drinking. LOL I know I would have to be doing both to spend time in that house.

I don't live in that house and I have been drinking and smoking more now that I have been following this case! :furious:

"Annie? Do you mean Amy?"
[respectfully snipped from Blink above]

no, no, It's Annie - not Amy :) pic of Annie in the hat is in the 2nd pg of the Images / Documents, etc. thread.... [Amy is blonde, longer hair] Annie is the KC friend who is in the 50+ pics in the car that was on the icons57 photobucket thing - & the girl in the pics w/ KC when KC's hung over the toilet.... those pics :)

Hmmm...Thanks again for that LoneRanger... From all the reading of the docs and reviewing things, I don't recall hearing much about this Annie. Anyone else here know anything about her? Hmmm...

It was Annie's hat, not Amy's.

ffw011.jpg

Her conditions say no alcohol in the house? Around here the condition is to not consume alcohol.

I don't know if bond issues and parole/probation would be different but where I live, while I was on probation I couldn't even go into an establishment who's primary purpose was to sell alcohol.

Did you all see the vid I linked earlier of the trash lady handling the hat? It is much more ripped up than it looks like in the screenshots. Looks like someone took their anger out on it.

The other photo of the girl in that hat is better and shows the hat more sideways. I don't have my photobucket up right now or I would go find it...but it is right next to that one on the media thread, IIRC.

hi guys! :)
yeah no biggie lol - methinks it's a night-crew / day-crew thang on here - LOL - [tippin' cowboy hat to Blink ;) I know w/ so much info & so many players, is hard to keep up w/ who wore what hat [teehee] I got confused on some names b4 too ;)
[u guys are so cool :)

Did you all see the vid I linked earlier of the trash lady handling the hat? It is much more ripped up than it looks like in the screenshots. Looks like someone took their anger out on it.
It takes a lot to rip a hat, too!

It certainly makes me wonder if you are not correct, Suzi. He could have grabbed it over the past few days and easily done it in with that seething we have seen play out on cam.

It certainly makes me wonder if you are not correct, Suzi. He could have grabbed it over the past few days and easily done it in with that seething we have seen play out on cam.

I'm also wondering if he didn't threaten to shoot someone, take your pick who, as well. IMO, someone in that house called the gun in.

I read a post somewhere here earlier today that George physically went after Casey and she attacked him back? Came from LP I think. Does anyone know more about this?

I wonder if the NY baseball team would like their hat back?!

I read a post somewhere here earlier today that George physically went after Casey and she attacked him back? Came from LP I think. Does anyone know more about this?

Yes, unofficially, I have been posting over the last week I am very concerned over what has gone on in that house since she has been bailed out, and I continue to be for that reason.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loislooking
Back