Discuss August 3rd Jail Visit with George

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm sorry but after watching his visit with her and then watching this video, I am leaning towards what a few folks have said about him ... he is a liar as well. although not as convincing in this video with all of the extraneous hand movements, shrugs, overly exagerated responses when he answers questions by media ... he's not being truthful at all.

ITA I wanted someone to be the hero and I was hoping it would be George.He knew it wasn't pizza that smelled,but he goes on and on about the "pizza experiment".To do it right and get the same smell make sure you have a bottle of Arm and Hammer Detergent in the bag.......whatever.
I have faith in LE.Thank goodness this family is not smart or their lies could do some damage.Instead ,I believe ,they are handing LE a case on a silver platter.JMO

Since ant family has seen or talked to KC but JB...........wonder what her state of mind is now??? I personnally would like to see a pix of her to see if she looks as bad as CA??
and sleeping with her Bible..............she needs to READ it! and pray for forgiveness. IMO

<<But she can't even look at GA's eyes during actual conversation>>

I noticed that too.

<<2. hey beautiful, hey gorgeous, sorry guys my dad doesnt talk to me like that.>>

I have to agree. My Dad had pet names for me, but nothing like this. I felt awkard just listening to that. Just my opinion, but I think that's inappropriate between a father and daughter. That seems like more of a romantic overture. Not trying to imply anything, just seems weird.

It didn't sound like a romantic overture to me.

Her going on and on.. about how she wants to go home.. made me sick.. I think she was really trying to make GA feel worse about where she was.. I wanna go home.. I wanna help.. yada yada yada

One other thing that i thought was really kinda odd and in a way telling.. Is when GA was talking about the organizations.. and how some wanna hire Lee.. KC was hppay about that.. but notice her response to when they talk about getting Mallory involved.. she says yes but really quite and in a wierd sorta way..
It was just odd.

Her going on and on.. about how she wants to go home.. made me sick.. I think she was really trying to make GA feel worse about where she was.. I wanna go home.. I wanna help.. yada yada yada

One other thing that i thought was really kinda odd and in a way telling.. Is when GA was talking about the organizations.. and how some wanna hire Lee.. KC was hppay about that.. but notice her response to when they talk about getting Mallory involved.. she says yes but really quite and in a wierd sorta way..
It was just odd.

I thought that whole conversation about them working for missing children organizations was very odd also. What legitimate organization would want people who didn't do all that they could to help find their own child? I certainly wouldn't want them to help find mine.

I really should have a note pad open when i listen to these videos.. so many things just are really odd.. but by the time I get done listening to the whole thing there is so much BS I cant remmeber which ones i wanted to bring up or look into..

I really should have a note pad open when i listen to these videos.. so many things just are really odd.. but by the time I get done listening to the whole thing there is so much BS I cant remmeber which ones i wanted to bring up or look into..

I thought the same thing. I keep thinking I know someone said that, or I read that in one of the documents, but I hate the idea of starting over and re-reading or listening to them all again.

I thought about going back a second time to listen again but everytime I think about it I get goosebumps <shudder> just remembering all the bs!!!

I thought about going back a second time to listen again but everytime I think about it I get goosebumps <shudder> just remembering all the bs!!!

I know exactly how you feel, lol

Watching George's post interview reminded me of the pics of Casey from Fusian. I can't wait to see who filed a formal statement, stating the pics were actually taken a year prior. Yeah ... sure right. :rolleyes:

Ok - how come during this whole tape between GA and KC and all of the bullsh!t where NOTHING is said......why doesn't GA say "ok darlin baby, gorgeous girl, please tell me how you paid ZFG or why did you even need her if you never worked?" All they talk is BS. Why doesn't, if he is supporting the ZFG theory, why doesn't he ask questions like LE did of her?

It is very obvious they (neither GA nor CA) are willing to ask her any "hard" questions, because they know it is all BS.

I thought that whole conversation about them working for missing children organizations was very odd also. What legitimate organization would want people who didn't do all that they could to help find their own child? I certainly wouldn't want them to help find mine.

Not only that but GA goes on to say that new doors are opening blah blah blah...WTF I wouldn't give a crap about doors opening in regards to employment for my children if my grandaughter was "missing". He acted like this was a bright spot, that he found LA a job and possibly KC..gimme a big fat break. JMO!

Since ant family has seen or talked to KC but JB...........wonder what her state of mind is now??? I personnally would like to see a pix of her to see if she looks as bad as CA??
and sleeping with her Bible..............she needs to READ it! and pray for forgiveness. IMO
Speaking of the Bible, I had to chuckle when GA said, to paraphrase, "You should read some passages. Uh...I don't want to mention any specific topics".

Hmm...like repentance? Asking for forgiveness? Yeah, right! Nice try, George. :rolleyes:

Speaking of the Bible, I had to chuckle when GA said, to paraphrase, "You should read some passages. Uh...I don't want to mention any specific topics".

Hmm...like repentance? Asking for forgiveness? Yeah, right! Nice try, George. :rolleyes:

Yes or maybe she could read the ten commandments : Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness.

As far as GA saying "hello beautiful", I don't find it strange that he says that to his daughter, my dad used to tell his daughters that they looked pretty, etc., and I can swear there was no abuse in our house. I just find it strange that he is saying that to her in this situation. This is not a time for her parents to be sweet to her, rather they should be saying everything they can to force the truth from her, including being unpleasant. So IMO it is not just KC and the truth who are strangers, its the whole A family. JMO

RAW video of George right AFTER visit with Casey.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIxaDko34dU

Thanks for posting the link Patty. I watched and listened and maybe I'm not as smart as I think I am in judging people, but drawing upon my own 20 plus years of journalism experience of interviewing I have to say - George is a phony. Those shrugs and faces he made are a dead give away he is not believing what his mouth is saying.

What was GA talking about "the thing that he did" that was already decided in a court room. Are there records or convictions out there on him? Just curious.

In Florida, if you see someones Drivers License number-If it ends in 0 that person has never been arrested.

I think it's interesting to note that Cindy license ends in 3
George's ends in 9
Lee's ends in a 0

In Florida, if you see someones Drivers License number-If it ends in 0 that person has never been arrested.

I think it's interesting to note that Cindy license ends in 3
George's ends in 9
Lee's ends in a 0

That is false information. The last number on the Florida driver's license is an "overflow" number and has nothing at all to do with arrests.

Forgot to add that if you read through the list of statements, most if not all of the witnesses, Caseys friends like Amy and Tony and such all their liscense numbers also end in 0.

Casey- if she ever gets out if she gets a license, would probably have a 2. One for the theft charge and then the other for the Caylee ordeal.

Hopefully, she will never get out and then the issue is moot.

Forgot to add that if you read through the list of statements, most if not all of the witnesses, Caseys friends like Amy and Tony and such all their liscense numbers also end in 0.

Casey- if she ever gets out if she gets a license, would probably have a 2. One for the theft charge and then the other for the Caylee ordeal.

Hopefully, she will never get out and then the issue is moot.

Most Florida driver's licenses end in 0. The driver's license number is derived from a persons name, gender, and date of birth. It's possible for more than one person to have the same number. To prevent that, a 13th number (last) is added denoting how many times that same 12 digit number has been assigned to other drivers. For instance, a license ending in 8 shows that 8 people have that same first 12 digit number.

A person's drivers license number does not change when they get arrested. The first 3 numbers will change if a person changes their name.

That is false information. The last number on the Florida driver's license is an "overflow" number and has nothing at all to do with arrests.

Not true. Ask anyone that has been arrested. I was told this information by an Orange County sheriffs officer over 10 years ago when we were standing at a play at the school. One of my children had recently got his license, and the Sheriff said to him jokingly- always make sure that last number remains a 0. And then he went on to tell us what the numbers meant.
The 7th and 8th number on the license is the year that person was born.
The letter at the beginningof the numbr is thfirst letter of the drivers last name.
I cannot remember what the first set of numbers represent, I will ask him the next time I see him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor
Back