Discussion of Audio of Casey Anthony's jail visits released

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate it too. I think I am going to hang with channel 6 because I get the best audio (or so it seems)!

I am old. My blood pressure is going up but you are too young to have high blood pressure, Coley!

Oh no, not after this case. I have blood pressure medicine. Clonodine.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...y-jail-tapes-120408,0,3886222.story?track=rss

CA: Everyone we talked to says your the mom of the group

KC: Its true, it's always been that way

CA: Your alot like me

KC: I'm alot like you blah blah blah ....Everyone is saying your a real spitfire...everyone in here has been talking you up. (smiling, practically laughing)

I may throw up. They are so full of themselves.
Me too.
Give that girl an ocsar, I just love that little girl and miss her so much. :sick:
Whatever KC.

Not that we need any more confirmation, but even these tiny snippets show glaringly how messed up this family really is. What a ton of BS!!

I hate it too. I think I am going to hang with channel 6 because I get the best audio (or so it seems)!

I am old. My blood pressure is going up but you are too young to have high blood pressure, Coley!

I can get on every other news site BUT local 6. :mad: Not sure what the problem is, it just won't load.

I found Casey's motive within the article!!!! She was practicing writing her last name as Lazzaro (AL's name) and he AL, said he wanted sons, :eek::eek::eek:! Also she researched neck-breaking and using household cleaners as weapons. This was clearly premeditated!:furious::furious::furious:

Too bad she couldn't even spell his last name. 3 different variations.

These tapes appear to have NO evidentary value. Period. All of these were after she knew she was on tape. Are there any prior to this? They only reinforce she is a liar and her parents are enablers.

The only exception to this thought is, I find it interesting that CA is appearing to pacify KC in a loving concerned way to get her to open up. CA is asking a few zingers in between the underhand lobs.

If anyone...and I mean ANYONE...can manipulate KC into leveling, its her.

and wth is up with the "hold on a minute" comment? she get an IM from JB with the multiple choice answer to CA's question? lol

Was the "Hey Gorgeous" comment by George before or after he puked in the Sheriff's office describing the odor in Casey's car????

The video is from 7/25. I think the puking interview was in August but I'm not positive. But it was certainly after he first smelled the car, which was 7/15 (or so he says.)

I wouldn't care WHAT they did........as long as everyone was trying to find her.

Of course, I feel all of them knew she was not kidnapped so they will have a new sighting right away as soon as they can get a new picture made.

there have been times that I've thought about submitting an old pic of my kids at that age just to see what would happen...I have twins and they would have fit...kinda like a test..:angel:

jmo

I can't stand to even look at her. She is so evil looking!
And too,
Who will start counting the lies from Cindy after the recordings are released? For some reason, I feel like Casey in these videos will prove her mother a liar as well, just because of the lies Cindy spews on TV..

Know what? Just at the time Casey said she looked like hell, I would have said, "Yes, you do, but you are gonna look a lot worse than that when I get through with you! Now tell me where the h3ll Caylee is." <-----That would be considered 'normal reaction' under the circumstances!!!

You said it in a nutshell ! True True True

Those parents knew they better walk into that jail being nice or they would get nothing out of her. Rember CA stating to authorities she could always get KC to elaborate on her mis-truths to eventually tell the truth. Watching KC gets me boiling! Moms manipulation to try and get truth this time didn't work. GA's flattering comments didn't work either. So here we siit today still with pondering minds.

I'm afraid there's only one way I'd visit her if she was my daughter and that would be for 10 minutes alone, no LE, no cameras, no audio.

Use that time to call for emergency services for her, but I'll come out with answers and those answers won't be about her appearance or the Zanny/Nanny or anything but where Caylee's body is and what did she do to her.

Unbelievable b.s. from that Ant colony.

:sick:I think those tears were from not having had visitors at her time of incarceration. We can't listen to her, thinking these were AH HA! moments of real authentic emotion. When asked if she had any messages from ZG wouldn't it seem after evrything showed so far, her response would be, " Where the bleep is my daughter?!!! ", instead of , " Tell her I forgive her"????? Are you kidding me! Her life is about to be over & her daughters life at stake and she is going to forgive. New name for the incarcerated criminal that she is " St. Anthony ? " Give me a break.

I'm not a shrink. But i took her saying that as asking CA.. " do YOU forgive ME Mommy"?

could someone post a link to the audio, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor