Discussion of Audio of Casey Anthony's jail visits released

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm afraid there's only one way I'd visit her if she was my daughter and that would be for 10 minutes alone, no LE, no cameras, no audio.

Use that time to call for emergency services for her, but I'll come out with answers and those answers won't be about her appearance or the Zanny/Nanny or anything but where Caylee's body is and what did she do to her.

Unbelievable b.s. from that Ant colony.

Now that statement certainly would sum up my father!:slap:

what dates are these from and what is the date Casey was last arrested?

could someone post a link to the audio, please?

Audio of what?

There are a couple of posts to audio from snips of the tapes on Orlandosentinel.com, local6.com, etc.

I'm afraid there's only one way I'd visit her if she was my daughter and that would be for 10 minutes alone, no LE, no cameras, no audio.

Use that time to call for emergency services for her, but I'll come out with answers and those answers won't be about her appearance or the Zanny/Nanny or anything but where Caylee's body is and what did she do to her.

If it was my daughter, I think I could do it in 5 minutes.

INSTRUCTIONS ON OBTAINING TRUTH FROM THE ANTHONY CLAN:

1. Airplane ride to Guantanamo
2. Waterboard

what dates are these from and what is the date Casey was last arrested?
She was arrested the 16th of July. I believe these were a few weeks after that. This is the 1st time her parents went and saw her.

Know what? Just at the time Casey said she looked like hell, I would have said, "Yes, you do, but you are gonna look a lot worse than that when I get through with you! Now tell me where the h3ll Caylee is." <-----That would be considered 'normal reaction' under the circumstances!!!

I thought my sister a little out of it when she wanted to put on makeup while my mom was dying...(mom had dementia and it still hurts but it was a blessing)----but I don't think I would even care how I looked if one of my darling daughters went missing....the more I see and hear and read....wth and wtf.....unbelievable!!!!

jmo

You would think they would tell her "Listen I brought you into this world and I will take you out as fast as you came in, now tell the damn truth".

Attention! We are at Release Alert Level 4! Release Alert Level 4!

Prepare accordingly!

Reminder: Release Alert Level 4 is issued when a release of information is imminent. Preparation for this alert level includes:

- immediately drop all housework related implements

- if you have not yet showered, bathed, or dressed for the day, don a comfortable sweatsuit and scarf, and spray yourself liberally with cologne

- proceed to the nearest phone and order meal(s) for the appropriate number of people to be delivered at the appropriate time(s)

- proceed to nearest kitchen, acquire a large basket and cooler, fill both with snacks and drinks. place by your usual release info listening/watching/reading location

- staple Do Not Disturb sign to your forehead to warn those around you not to approach or speak to you, or to get in your way

- await issuance of Release Alert Level 5 (information has been released)

Ah man, I am not sure I can listen right now but could read the transcripts.
This will NOT interfere with grandma holding her new grandson OR my trip to Switzerland tomorrow. I would give up house work, laundry, cooking, lunch with friends, but can not give up my baby time or seeing Europe. Papaw has him now....

We could play a drinking game, every time we hear absolutely drink, oh wait we'd be bombed by the time Nancy starts.

We could play by hearing her speak Caylee's name.
At least we'd all be somewhat sober.:cool:

They are so strange.

I think the wasting time is in reference to the fact that the visits can only last so long. Once the time starts ticking it doesn't stop. Once your 45 minutes are up, they are up.

Granted there are a million VERY strange things about these people, but this one I think happens to be as close to an appropriate comment as they are going to get.

I emailed and asked Director of programming - they are soooo nice down there at www.cfnews13.com (and they tend to be first on this stuff so watch) Here is his reply:

The tapes are very lengthy and are being processed through our system now. It will take a while to get them all up but we are feverishly working on it. Please keep checking and we will keep you posted.

Regards,

Stephen Chavarie

Director of News programming

Central Florida News 13

We could play by hearing her speak Caylee's name.
At least we'd all be somewhat sober.:cool:
Hmmm, I've only heard her refer to Caylee as "THAT LITTLE GIRL". Never heard Caylee.

ETA: Oh, I finally read your entire post ha lol

When speaking about Yuri, CA says " He thinks YOU GUYS did something to Caylee" Who is you guys?

3. put family memebers in same cell.....24/7 no exception....

jmo :angel:

4. Play the tape of Caylee singing over and over again, until ONE of them breaks and tells where she is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487