Discussion of Audio of Casey Anthony's jail visits released

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
kc is worried about how she looks
And we have a mom and daughter love fest. "you're a lot like me", I know, they tell me you're a spit fire...did kc say that her mother is admired?

they reflect each other....and feed off it....good grief! It is hard to tell who is who, the enmeshment is so heavy. Yep, one whacko brain sharing two bodies.

in the channel 6 snipet

CA asks KC "How come she never got the chance to get the car?" it is about halfway through...Isn't this what she said? who is SHE?

Who is "You Guys"??? Did you notice CA telling KC, "Yuri thinks you guys did something to Cayllee".

I found Casey's motive within the article!!!! She was practicing writing her last name as Lazzaro (AL's name) and he AL, said he wanted sons,not daughters :eek::eek::eek:! Also she researched neck-breaking and using household cleaners as weapons. This was clearly premeditated!:furious::furious::furious:

Wow, I'm amazed that just slipped out w/ the documents and more was not made of it earlier. It comes as no big surprise, but to have the writing and knowing he mentioned wanting sons surely shows how far ahead of time she was thinking of this.

in the channel 6 snipet

CA asks KC "How come she never got the chance to get the car?" it is about halfway through...Isn't this what she said? who is SHE?

It's KC.

Wow, I'm amazed that just slipped out w/ the documents and more was not made of it earlier. It comes as no big surprise, but to have the writing and knowing he mentioned wanting sons surely shows how far ahead of time she was thinking of this.
She didn't even know how to spell it.

But why didn't CA then say YOU get the car...not she get the car? and then KC said i don't want to get into it....BLAH BLAH

??? CA says to KC....YOU GUYS???? hmmm

She's another Susan Smith! Just dispose of your kids when your boyfriend doesn't want them!:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

KC also said something during the "You're alot like me" lovefest---Something to the effect that --- "They wouldnt want to piss you off"... during the spitfire comments...hmmmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487