Discussion of Audio of Casey Anthony's jail visits released

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I'm amazed that just slipped out w/ the documents and more was not made of it earlier. It comes as no big surprise, but to have the writing and knowing he mentioned wanting sons surely shows how far ahead of time she was thinking of this.
That is old news. I think she was writing the L name with her name and using different spellings while she was contemplating using it as her alias when she went to California as I think she was planning to do, but Cindy got her caught instead. I don't believe it was "practicing" her married name as you do in jr. high school as others have mentioned here.

Just got a chance to watch, (boss just left), thanks to all posting! This is definately scripted b.s. What are the glitches, the seconds where the conversation seems to change unnaturally? Where parts removed or the news stations only partial parts?

I'm seriously going crazy....

What is casey talking about in this convo with her dad?
What night is she reffering to?

"that night when I told mom I couldn't be in the house, I new that I couldn't be there and see that she wasn't there"

1:15mins into the "i want to take your pain away" george to casey video

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,3886222.story

What is she talking about? I'm SO confused!

HELP!

Did anyone catch that?

"that night when I told mom I couldn't be in the house, I new that I couldn't be there and see that she wasn't there"

1:15 into the "i want to take you pain away" george to casey

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...sey-anthony-jail-tapes-120408,0,3886222.story

COuld this be after she was bonded out and re-arrested? CA said KC couldn't sleep in her own room for about a week cause Caylee used to share the room with her. KC slept on an air mattress in G & C's room during that first week.

OOOH SNAP! she messed up!!! she said "Calie WAS so lucky to have had you".....and then she spends the rest of the time saying she IS, she IS, she IS............she knew what she said, very telling to me, give her the oscar, or maybe the razzie....

She slipped and tried to recover.

CA does no good when talking to kc, it is like taking to the mirror.....let George talk to her, pleeeeese! kc gets emotional when GA speaks....emotion is needed from her to get her to slip.

"I truly, truly love that little girl."

Who is Casey trying to convince?

in this little snippet anyone notice the past tense lines...kc telling them they've been great parents and grandparents then corrects it to you are--this happens a few times in that convo---and why is it when GA is there she cries???

jmo

You mean she acts like she's crying.................

Parents only know one way to relate to KC to get any meaniful response from her. All the niceeties were to set ground work for their first questions to her. Had they gone in with both barrels they new it might sabotage getting any information from her and risk alienation from her during a critical time. On the other hand the formalities given might have been to show her they are on her side to avoid KC bringing up any family secrets. Sure appeared to me they were walking on egg shells when visiting.

That is old news. I think she was writing the L name with her name and using different spellings while she was contemplating using it as her alias when she went to California as I think she was planning to do, but Cindy got her caught instead. I don't believe it was "practicing" her married name as you do in jr. high school as others have mentioned here.
I'm not so sure. :snooty:She was trying hard to hook AL, doing all his housework and cooking for him. She didn't need much motivation to get rid of Caylee, whom she never wanted and interfered with her partying lifestyle.

COuld this be after she was bonded out and re-arrested? CA said KC couldn't sleep in her own room for about a week cause Caylee used to share the room with her. KC slept on an air mattress in G & C's room during that first week.

that's what I thought.

CA "I don't wanna wait another minute"

KC " I don't wanna wait another minute"

Yeah right,girls.........

Glad someone else caught that, geez they even have to one up one another on how much the love Caylee. Poor thing she was just a pawn between them.

I'm seriously going crazy....

What is casey talking about in this convo with her dad?
What night is she reffering to?

1:15mins into the "i want to take your pain away" george to casey video

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,3886222.story

HELP!

I think she just means when Cindy found her and brought her to the house the night of the 911 calls.

"Caylee has been so lucky to have you guys"....pause "Caylee is so lucky to have you"....words from GA " I am so grateful that she's had,,,and still has you guys"...

Notice all the past tense?

I did.

That part of the video I believe. I think George and Cindy were good grandparents to Caylee. I think Casey knows it too.

Casey crumples for George. It is obvious she has a soft spot for him. I do not believe he abused Casey. I do not see a "George defense". I think Casey will blame the babysitter all the way.

KC says: Caylee has been so lucky to have the both of you, then she changes it to she is lucky to have you

KC says: I wished none of this would have happened

CA says to KC: when they find her you will be released and then CA tone changes and says: dont you think? KC replies: Potentially I don't know....Yuri has it set in his mind that I did something.......I found the comment odd....if it was me...I would be begging them to find Caylee and if I hadnt done anything I would of said of course mom....I didnt do anything....we Caylee comes home that would prove I didnt do anything....but KC just says Potentially I dont know??? huh?

CA says: we need to bring her home for her third birthday
KC says: I know we have a couple of weeks......huh....a couple of weeks.....I would have been crying and said....I want her home now mom!!

"I don't know, mom. I haven't been able to talk to anybody. I don't know," Casey Anthony said. "I'm hoping that if there's people involved, there's as many people that are dumb enough to open their mouths and say something..."

HELLOOOOOO?????? Casey? See those people in the monitor? Yeah, them.

HELLOOOOOO?????? George & Cindy? See that person in the monitor? Yeah, her.

Y'all might want to start talking to each other, since your the only ones who know what really happened, and then tell law enforcement. Pretty simple, really.

Daddy,daddy,you know I am your little spoiled princess,sniff,sniff,I miss you,I love you,I am innocent,sniff,sniff,I know that daddy,sniff,sniff,yes daddy,sniff sniff....just trying to impress you daddy,come on daddy,whine whine....manipulating you here daddy,sniff sniff....is it working daddy?sniff sniff...

"Caylee has been so lucky to have you guys"....pause "Caylee is so lucky to have you"....words from GA " I am so grateful that she's had,,,and still has you guys"...

Notice all the past tense?
(bolded by me)

More notably, I noticed the correction of the tenses. They caught themselves the moment the words came out. It would have been more believable if they had not corrected themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member