Discussion of the Transcriptions of the Testimony of Jodi Arias

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She was 4 and wandered into her parents bedroom and saw white powder and a razor

Beep Beep goes the bus

th

The murderer's mom can not have just nails they have to be acrylic nails.

Somethings off with the smoking weed in 8th grade story.

She says "I met somebody, a girl that we were hanging out with, and we"

Who is 'we'?

Meh... whatever. She rotted her brain out with the devils lettuce, seems legit as far as mitigation goes. Ha!

There is a photo of Bobby J. and Jodi looking mighty S faced and there are lines of coke on the table to the right of Bobby.

And she threw her uncles under the bus for bringing coke to a wedding.

She was 4 and wandered into her parents bedroom and saw white powder and a razor

Beep Beep goes the bus
Oh please. It was probably baby powder and a Bic. :facepalm:

Beep Beep goes the bus

Sure at age 4 it would have been baby powder to a child that young! No way did she "remember" this at 4 yrs. old !!!!

IF this is true, about her home life, and it very well could have been, then her parents should have come forward and admitted this. Yes, there is probably a genetic component (a predisposition) to BPD but it also doesn't come out of nowhere. This very well could have been the story of her home. As, ILTBP said upthread- hers was similar and she hasn't killed anyone- and mine was similar in some ways and I haven't either. I am in no way standing up for or believing all of Jodi's lies but some of these about her family/home life could be true. If they are then I DO hold her mom and dad partially responsible for NOT ADMITTING IT (not Jodi killing Travis- let me be clear).

:seeya: BBM: Yep !

Throwing parents under the

Can you imagine the "stories" and "lies" she would have come up with IF she would have been able to finish her testimony ?

I have no doubt, she would have pulled a "Casey Anthony" BS story about her father or a male relative !

She's pissed that mom and dad had two more kids. Life is always supposed to be all about her-no babies taking attention away

When she describes her home life, I want to tell her mine was just as cold and uncaring and I haven't killed anyone. Just excuses for slaughtering Travis. it's not her fault.
Her childhood was a picnic compared to what Travis endured until he went to live with his Grandmother. Jodi was NEVER taunted at school because her hair and clothes were dirty because of poverty and neglect. I hope Juan will be able to bring out those comparisons.

When she describes her home life, I want to tell her mine was just as cold and uncaring and I haven't killed anyone. Just excuses for slaughtering Travis. it's not her fault.

I just read what I assumed was the whole transcript (skimmed a lot) but I didn't see anything about her childhood! Where is that part??

I read about her meeting TA

I think the best part of the transcripts is at the end of the second day ... when the stay is announced and now LKN and JW are doing the chicken dance around the protection of the "secret" witness. Juan is brilliant. I wish we had such detailed accounts, and not just the tweets...

I just read what I assumed was the whole transcript (skimmed a lot) but I didn't see anything about her childhood! Where is that part??

me too, feel like I missed a bunch

I won't /can't even tell anyone about my childhood. This Beotch does not have a clue as to what abuse is!!!!!

I only read up to page 51, it's all about her childhood.
Where were you reading from, I got the link from here, I think on page 2?? Sorry, page 3, post #108

From Dave Erickson:

Dave Erickson @ericksonvision · 35m 35 minutes ago

If you haven't already seen them, I've posted links to both days of "secret" #JodiArias testimony.

Read carefully, there will be a quiz later

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

I almost wish now that we could have let JA have a few more secret days of testimony before the hammer fell.

If she testifies in the upcoming days, she will be "white washing" what she may have really said.

When the DT was making their case for why JA needed to testify in secret, it all had to deal with the Audience and how JA wanted to be able to tailor her fibs to the right audience. It was easier for her if she knew her "minions" and media were not part of that audience. She probably did not count on Travis family getting allowed to be part of the audience either. I bet she objected to that.

I realize most of the reporters found this testimony boring but I find it revealing. Jodi is spinning a web but in order to do that you have to appear human and not robotic. She as an answer for everything but no sense of emotion in her words. They read as bland, devoid, and untruthful. I'm not sure she ever intended to be crossed by Mr Martinez. I'm also not sure this testimony was her atty.s idea. Their job is to make her appear human and remorseful, they are failing.

Mom broke the wooden spoon on her brother so she switched to beating poor Jodi with a hairbrush

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rswilliams65
Back