Discussion Thread #60 - 14.9.12 ~ the appeal~

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bitterly ironic - that's exactly what he destroyed on Feb. 14 2013 ... his white picket fence dream.

(I wonder what happened to poor Enzo and Silo. I have a very strong feeling Uncle Arnie and Aunt Lois are NOT dog people. Oscar refers to Enzo in his testimony in the past tense. It's stunning how just ONE raging moment has such profoundly far-reaching effects and destroys so much.)

I have a vague recollection of one of the ex-girlfriends taking the dogs - ? Vicky Miles. He had a bull terrier (Enzo) and an American pitbull (Silo). "I selected them because I thought they would make the best watchdogs." He said the dogs were placid, friendly, not aggressive and didn’t bark. He told a journalist who was visiting him that the last journalist who came had his toenail ripped off and there was blood everywhere.

Trish Taylor said in her book, “Sammy once saw a Facebook profile picture of a woman called Jenna Edkins sitting on Oscar’s bed with Kola, the puppy that Sammy and Oscar had bought together. He always denied he was having any contact with Jenna, but the picture proved otherwise.

Kola was only a few months old when Oscar’s two vicious bulldogs killed her. Sammy was devastated”.

Killer dogs, killer owner, killer owner's brother. Birds of a feather ...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...feared-gun-crazy-Pistorius-kill-daughter.html

http://www.enca.com/south-africa/exclusive-inside-saps-ballistics-division-captain-chris-mangena

EXCLUSIVE: Inside the SAPS ballistics division with Captain Chris Mangena

PRETORIA - SAPS ballistics expert, Captain Chris Mangena, says his life has changed since the Oscar Pistorius murder trial.

Mangena emerged as the state's star witness in the North Gauteng High Court.

Just seeing Chris Mangena again brought a smile to my face. When we saw him in court he often had that cheeky smile and I had the feeling he had a wonderful sense of humour. After that brief interview I like him even more as he's so self-effacing for such a clearly talented man.

Um, where was I? Oh, yes ... he said, "When I was with Gerrie Nel testifying, one thing that he said is that 'It's better to prosecute a criminal than to defend a criminal, and I agree with him'". I'll drink to that.

An interesting article, dripping in sarcasm.

“Evidently firing four bullets into the door of a small toilet cubicle is less predictably deadly, than drag racing according to our courts.

After all, guns normally give very nice backrubs, and firing one at what you think is another person is in no way intended to actually, you know, kill them”.

http://www.timeslive.co.za/opinion/2014/09/12/jub-jub-and-the-pistorius-judgement

.. it said in that article that it was his pet monkey.

Do you mean the Daily Mail article?

It says "their pet monkey", which is clearly inaccurate. I got the impression that it might have been Christo Menelaou's, as it says the photo was taken by him, so I thought it could have been his home, rather than OP's. And I've never seen any other mentions or photos of a monkey in relation to Pistorius.
It's hard to know what to make of it, since these tabloids are so unreliable.

Senzo Meyiwa, Oscar Pistorius and Ebola topped the list of top trending searches on Google in South Africa in 2014, the search engine giant revealed on Wednesday.

The results are included in the company’s 14th annual list of the top trending searches worldwide, including South Africa.

“This year’s trending searches unsurprisingly show interest in some of the big names in South Africa, with Senzo Meyiwa coming in first with his sudden and untimely death. Oscar Pistorius once again made the top 10 list with the controversial end to his court case, and politics featured heavily in the South African search results with both Julius Malema and Jacob Zuma making the top trending politicians’ list,” Google said in a statement.

Below is a list of Google’s top 10 trending searches from South Africa in 2014

South Africa trending overall searches

Senzo Meyiwa
Ebola
Robin Williams
Oscar Pistorius
World Cup 2014
Kelly Khumalo
IEC
Big Brother Mzansi
Joan Rivers
Michael Schumacher

South Africa top trending people

Senzo Meyiwa
Robin Williams
Oscar Pistorius
Kelly Khumalo
Joan Rivers
Michael Schumacher
Eddie Zondi
Maya Angelou
Lesego Motsepe
Jennifer Lawrence

South Africa top trending South African people

Senzo Meyiwa
Oscar Pistorius
Kelly Khumalo
Eddie Zondi
Lesego Motsepe
Boity Thulo
Michelle Burger
Gerrie Nel
Cassper Nyovest
Barry Roux

South Africa trending current affairs

Oscar Pistorius trial
Ebola outbreak
South Africa national general elections
MH370 plane disappearance

http://www.techcentral.co.za/what-s-africans-searched-for-in-2014/53389/

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...ind-of-a-hostage/story-fnq2o7dd-1227158409730

Fear, terror and trauma: Inside the mind of a hostage

FROZEN with fear, paralysed by terror and feeling totally out of control.

This is only part of what goes through the mind of a hostage. The rest is the stuff of nightmares.

Those stuck inside the Lindt Chocolat Cafe in Martin Place experienced “unimaginable horror” and hopelessness and would be forever changed by the experience.

Associate Professor Jane Shakespeare-Finch from the Queensland University of Technology School of Psychology said the hostages would initially experience a mixture of horror, hopelessness and terror, as well as feeling a lack of safety and control.

These feelings were also Reeva's feelings, I would imagine!! Though the terrorist OP claimes those feelings for himself, as in his eyes HE is the poor victim.

http://hafanaija.com/oscar-pistoriu...reeva-steenkamps-british-brother-adam-claims/

Oscar Pistorius ‘got away with murder’, Reeva Steenkamp’s British brother Adam claims

He went on to describe the athlete as a broken man, and one who he felt, echoing the words of Judge Thokozile Masipa, was a poor witness on the stand.

“The world was watching,” he said. “We were not fooled. The man was scared and that is understandable. I am sure what was on his mind was that he was going away for the most useful years of his life.”

“When I saw him vomiting and crying I just thought, ‘Man up. Man up.’

“Our tears are a lot more real, they are heavier. Crying about his lot wasn’t going to change anything. He is a man and it was time for him to stand up and take it on the chin. It was disappointing to see him not do that. It looked like he was acting.

“I wouldn’t argue that the law hasn’t been applied but maybe the law is out of touch with reality, especially in that country.”

http://www.cosmopolitan.co.uk/reports/a25481/oscar-pistorius-reeva-steenkamp-death/

Oscar Pistorius and Reeva Steenkamp: Cosmo investigates the death that shocked the world

No wonder Reeva was starting to intimate to friends that she was fearful of her partner.

"Oscar was out of control but somehow he was untouchable, even by the law. He was a major star and nobody seemed willing to even try to rein him in," Reeva's modelling friend, who didn't want to be named, told Cosmo. "I had seen him showing his guns off at parties and picking arguments, but people were either scared of him or in awe. By the time he got back from the Olympics, he was so much worse than before, especially when he found out that his then-girlfriend Sam had started seeing another man."

"Now that Reeva is dead, a lot of soul searching is going on," says her model friend, sadly. "People are claiming they all had fears and doubts about Oscar's state of mind, how out of control he was. But no one would stand up to him, or stop him. I often thought that fast cars or guns would be the death of him. As it turned out, it was Reeva who died. But if he goes to jail, I reckon he will wish he were dead too."

Did OP really hear the bathroom window slide open and slam against the frame? Well, obviously not, because he made it up IMO. But I think these pictures confirm that the window was never opened fully and therefore hadn't slammed against anything ...

This is crime scene Photo 111. It was taken as part of a batch of photos between 06:06 and 06:10 on the morning of 14 February 2013. Note the position of the right hand window handle (just under the blind). The opened window hasn't completely overlapped the central, fixed pane.

crime_23.jpg

https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/...e-door/img/pics/SAPS_Crime_Scene/crime_23.jpg

And here is the window fully open some time later. It rather looks like the opened window has been removed but you can just see the handle of the opened window at the top of the photo. The opened window overlaps the central pane completely.

ss-140325-pistorius-bathroom.jpg

http://media4.s-nbcnews.com/i/MSNBC...ius-evidence/ss-140325-pistorius-bathroom.jpg

So unless the window bounced back a few inches when it was opened or the police moved it, it didn't hit the frame and therefore OP couldn't have heard it do so. This information wasn't in his bail statement or plea explanation. I think he added it in case evidence was produced to prove that the sliding of the window couldn't be heard above the noise of the fan(s), one of which was at his head height.

Also, with regard to that window .. I'm trying to work out if it was actually possible for him to have been able to see whether it was open or not, from the position where he states he was, at the point he said he saw the window open. Because it is on the diagonal to the corridor entrance to the bathroom it isn't visible (I don't think) until you go a bit further along that corridor into the bathroom. I'm sure he says at one point that he saw the window open when he got to the bit where the carpet meets the tiles, and I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be able to see that portion of the window from there .. I would need to check both his testimony and the cross examination though, to see exactly what he said.

Also, with regard to that window .. I'm trying to work out if it was actually possible for him to have been able to see whether it was open or not, from the position where he states he was, at the point he said he saw the window open. Because it is on the diagonal to the corridor entrance to the bathroom it isn't visible (I don't think) until you go a bit further along that corridor into the bathroom. I'm sure he says at one point that he saw the window open when he got to the bit where the carpet meets the tiles, and I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be able to see that portion of the window from there .. I would need to check both his testimony and the cross examination though, to see exactly what he said.
I think you can see it's open from the point he says (red line).

130220-pistorius-floorplan-530a.jpg

What he said was a crock of the proverbial j-j IMO lol.
I think we've all tried to dissect and pull apart his version many times but at the end of the day...............he made it all up to suit the witness statements and was ably assisted by his family and defence team.

Window slamming/ladders/alarms/screaming/running/blue light/jeans...................all untrue it's so obvious now.
It's good to rehash and think about it but really..............he's a 100% murderer I don't need to dwell on his account any more...........it's all lies:)
Every goddam thing that comes out of his mouth is a lie IMO..............well ......apart from the panel of assessors and the judge of course they bought his crZX lol.

Enjoy your time off till the restart :)
Long way to go yet lol

[/B

Sorry................posted twice about OP being a 100% murderer and his 'many' versions being assisted by his family and defence team.
apologies:)

http://www.enca.com/south-africa/exclusive-inside-saps-ballistics-division-captain-chris-mangena

EXCLUSIVE: Inside the SAPS ballistics division with Captain Chris Mangena

PRETORIA - SAPS ballistics expert, Captain Chris Mangena, says his life has changed since the Oscar Pistorius murder trial.

Mangena emerged as the state's star witness in the North Gauteng High Court.

This is EXCELLENT! Thanks so much for, FG!

How cute and shy Mangena is. Interesting to see the office space, etc. Kept hoping Nel would unexpectedly round the corner so I could catch a quick glimpse of him. ((heart flutter)).

This is EXCELLENT! Thanks so much for, FG!

How cute and shy Mangena is. so I could catch a quick glimpse of him. ((heart flutter)).

Sis................behave urself fgs :).
I can feel your hot flushes from here :rolleyes::crush: lol

What he said was a crock of the proverbial j-j IMO lol.
I think we've all tried to dissect and pull apart his version many times but at the end of the day...............he made it all up to suit the witness statements and was ably assisted by his family and defence team.

Window slamming/ladders/alarms/screaming/running/blue light/jeans...................all untrue it's so obvious now.
It's good to rehash and think about it but really..............he's a 100% murderer I don't need to dwell on his account any more...........it's all lies:)

~rsbm~

Well yes, but I'm still hoping that something really substantial will suddenly reveal itself which proves 100% that he did it .. although I would've thought that photo 55 already did that, but I just want something specific that really nails it .. isn't that what this forum is for? :thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesspi