Discussion Thread #61 ~ the appeal~

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hanging on because I suspect her decision will be made in about the time it takes to drink two cups of tea at a leisurely pace...

RobMarks_Image-2_Clock_Digital-Radio.jpg

http://dailyserving.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/RobMarks_Image-2_Clock_Digital-Radio.jpg

Hooray. The order granted is to strike off the application. I predict that if the State is successful before the SCA, Roux will take it to the Constitutional Court.

Hope atthelake managed to stay awake to catch the news. :)

Thanks zweibel and everyone else. All sorted just before I leave for work!!

Don't forget to look at that link Zwiebel. It won't make you mad but it will make you very sad.

Summoned the courage to look. I did see this a while ago, about Anni's Hindocha's poor dad. Surgeons managed to sew his arm back on and he's got some movement back now, I think his wife said. What the family have been through is heartbreaking.

Thank you so much for letting me know that. I thought it would have been far too damaged at the top of the arm to do that. That family deserve a break.

Bye for now. We'll catch up for the next round.

Oh, wow! Dismissed. Thank you Zwiebel. [Missed your kutchen, etc]. Looking forward to the next round.

So Roux identified a potential trap, which he has now dealt with.

- He has covered off any objection by the SCA that he did not follow procedure and is therefore unable to argue for dismissal of the Qs of Law.
- Masipa and the State have both conceded on the record OP's right to argue dismissal of the Qs of Law in the SCA.

Behind closed doors, I believe the defence team will be very happy with today.

So Roux identified a potential trap, which he has now dealt with.

- He has covered off any objection by the SCA that he did not follow procedure and is therefore unable to argue for dismissal of the Qs of Law.
- Masipa and the State have both conceded on the record OP's right to argue dismissal of the Qs of Law in the SCA.

Behind closed doors, I believe the defence team will be very happy with today.

pandax81, I wonder if you would explain a little more why the DT will be happy with today's decision? I thought the opposite and envisaged OP 'losing' it again and stomping off to the gym as he was presumed to have done at an earlier stage. Just shows how little I know of SA Law! Thank you for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inspektor925