Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think anyone but JA was involved in the killing or the premeditation but I do think MM and others may have been involved in some areas of the coverup after. I am convinced that if anyone else had been involved in the killing, one defense tactic would have been to blame them for the murder. Even without evidence, they would have strongly suggested it to the jury. They are allowed to do that--point the finger without proof. That they didn't try this tells me no one else was present during the crime.

Personally I hope they just ignore her totally but if that's a no go, then Steven could end his loss statement by reading TA's May 26th words once more ... with all the emotion that surely got lost in text form, "I don't want your apology I want you to understand what I think of you. I want you to understand how evil I think you are. You are the worst thing that ever happened to me."

BBM
I agree 1000000000%. Nothing they say will make a difference to her anyway.

I hope they make it all about Travis, his life, his legacy, the lives he touched.....

Jodi who?

BK also spoke with a producer from HLN and as of now they do not plan to show the sentencing live

Does anyone watch HLN anymore? Last I heard they were starting a new show about makeup/beauty trends?? Not sure what H.L.N. stands for anymore. Sure ain't headline news.

If she really cried when she heard the guilty verdict, I'm afraid she's beyond hope. I'll pass on anything she has to say.

In a minute entry on 8/10/2011 Victory Washington addressed the court with possible issues she was having with witness Matthew McCartney, as stated on the record. What do you think that was all about??
On 8/9/2010 CMJM questioned Heather Nitteauer and so did JM, at the time CMJM was acting as her own lawyer, after Heather testified at this hearing she was returned to the DOC. So she was an inmate in custody. Who was she, and why didn't Matt testify at this hearing? The next day at the conclusion of the hearing is when R Washington made that comment on record about having an issue with MM.
Then on 8/15/2011 CMJM questions Rosemarie Urbanski and then tells court she doesn't want to represent herself anymore.
Also the big one is when the Defense Team withdrew their opposition to precluding the letters so the court ruled for the State and precluded the letters. Who was this Rosemarie, she must have had something to do with those letters. Also that convict that testified, did she know something about JA and her writing those letters or talking to MM about them?
For some reason after fighting for over a year, from 6-10-10 to 8-10-11, they drop their attempt to get them into evidence?? Remember the magazines with the codes in them? Wasn't that in August 2011, I remember JM talking about a hearing coming up in a few days and that was why she was so desperate to get MM back to the jail.

The only reason I can think of IF she had an accomplice in the murder is this.... if she would have told that someone else assisted in killing Travis, she could not have claimed self defense in her final story. An accomplice would make it "for sure" premeditated, and premeditation equals DP, or in this case... NOT. Thanks to Juror #17.

In a minute entry on 8/10/2011 Victory Washington addressed the court with possible issues she was having with witness Matthew McCartney, as stated on the record. What do you think that was all about??
On 8/9/2010 CMJM questioned Heather Nitteauer and so did JM, at the time CMJM was acting as her own lawyer, after Heather testified at this hearing she was returned to the DOC. So she was an inmate in custody. Who was she, and why didn't Matt testify at this hearing? The next day at the conclusion of the hearing is when R Washington made that comment on record about having an issue with MM.
Then on 8/15/2011 CMJM questions Rosemarie Urbanski and then tells court she doesn't want to represent herself anymore.
Also the big one is when the Defense Team withdrew their opposition to precluding the letters so the court ruled for the State and precluded the letters. Who was this Rosemarie, she must have had something to do with those letters. Also that convict that testified, did she know something about JA and her writing those letters or talking to MM about them?
For some reason after fighting for over a year, from 6-10-10 to 8-10-11, they drop their attempt to get them into evidence?? Remember the magazines with the codes in them? Wasn't that in August 2011, I remember JM talking about a hearing coming up in a few days and that was why she was so desperate to get MM back to the jail.

Rosemarie Urbanski is a document examiner in Phoenix.

http://arizonadocumentexaminer.com/

Rosemarie Urbanski is a document examiner in Phoenix.

Thank You Caylee, I wonder if she was hired by the state or the defense, the defense told the court in June 2010 that they had an expert to verify TA wrote the letters. Then in court in 2015 KN said the letters were not proven to be forgeries. I think the examiner said it was impossible to tell if they were cut and pasted because of them being electronic copies, but she had to have said more because they sure caved after she testified.
Can you imagine how insulted that woman had to be to have CMJM questioning her instead of a licensed attorney. I would give anything to see and hear that hearing on August 15, 2011. KN fought like a tiger in any number of motions to get those letters in, and so did Washington, even that nut job CMJM filed her own hand written motions to get them in.

Thank You Caylee, I wonder if she was hired by the state or the defense, the defense told the court in June 2010 that they had an expert to verify TA wrote the letters. Then in court in 2015 KN said the letters were not proven to be forgeries. I think the examiner said it was impossible to tell if they were cut and pasted because of them being electronic copies, but she had to have said more because they sure caved after she testified.
Can you imagine how insulted that woman had to be to have CMJM questioning her instead of a licensed attorney. I would give anything to see and hear that hearing on August 15, 2011. KN fought like a tiger in any number of motions to get those letters in, and so did Washington, even that nut job CMJM filed her own hand written motions to get them in.

BBM: I wonder if the definition of forgeries is as fluid as so many other "facts" in the defense case. More Fun With Semantics games, I suspect.

ßI did not commit forgery with that woman!

I found it, on 8/10/2011 The minute entry stated that it was what was pending was Defense Witness, Rosemarie Urbanski, interview with the State. State was to meet with RU on Friday 8/12/2011 and State was told any issues to be brought to the courts attention immediately. The hearing was set for 8/15/2011.

This was the same date 8/10/2011 that the minute entry, page 6, stated that Washington was having issues with witness Matt McCartney. I will bet that Matt was scheduled to testify on 8/15/2011 and he took a powder and VW couldn't find him to verify his appearance. He was CMJA's source for those electronic copies and he wanted no part in JM's cross exam. But I thought I read somewhere that the State had their own expert but I can't find it in the minutes.

Oh something I forgot, on 8/08/2010 when the monster stated she wanted to act as her own counsel, she got to question Deanna in the hearing on 8/8/10 also Steven Roberts, Christina Lopez. I bet Deanna sure hated that. Also the State tried to get exhibits 4,5,6,7 into evidence but the Defense objected. (CMJM objected) court agreed and only exhibit 6 was received into evidence. Another witness Alan Kreitl testified and identified exhibits 1,2 and they were entered into evidence.

This might have been used in creating the FORGED pedo letter, and since we don't know when it was created, could it have been done pre-murder, and be one of the sources for Travis being so upset? Possibly someone had it for safe keeping and I would love to know who emailed it to KN. IIRC, that was how he got his paws on it.... but, I could be wrong.

http://www.myscriptfont.com/

"Rosemarie Urbanski has been a forensic document examiner and expert witness for over twenty years."

I wish Juan Martinez and Vincent Bugliosi would co-write the true story of this murder, sell millions of copies, and Juan could retire to wherever the hell he wanted to, as a very rich man.

This might have been used in creating the FORGED pedo letter, and since we don't know when it was created, could it have been done pre-murder, and be one of the sources for Travis being so upset? Possibly someone had it for safe keeping and I would love to know who emailed it to KN. IIRC, that was how he got his paws on it.... but, I could be wrong.

http://www.myscriptfont.com/

Thanks again for the web site. I remember when I was at my sisters office and her secretary came in and asked if she could use the computer to address my sisters Christmas Cards. My sister said absolutely not she wanted them handwritten, and the secretary said she could do than and in my sisters handwriting, but my sister said no she wanted them personally addressed in pen and ink. Secretary was unhappy. I had completely forgotten about that until I saw your web site. I bet that was what she was talking about.

Do you think we will ever get to see that hearing? Defense demanded it be sealed and not opened until the court ordered it.

I found it, on 8/10/2011 The minute entry stated that it was what was pending was Defense Witness, Rosemarie Urbanski, interview with the State. State was to meet with RU on Friday 8/12/2011 and State was told any issues to be brought to the courts attention immediately. The hearing was set for 8/15/2011.

This was the same date 8/10/2011 that the minute entry, page 6, stated that Washington was having issues with witness Matt McCartney. I will bet that Matt was scheduled to testify on 8/15/2011 and he took a powder and VW couldn't find him to verify his appearance. He was CMJA's source for those electronic copies and he wanted no part in JM's cross exam. But I thought I read somewhere that the State had their own expert but I can't find it in the minutes.

Oh something I forgot, on 8/08/2010 when the monster stated she wanted to act as her own counsel, she got to question Deanna in the hearing on 8/8/10 also Steven Roberts, Christina Lopez. I bet Deanna sure hated that. Also the State tried to get exhibits 4,5,6,7 into evidence but the Defense objected. (CMJM objected) court agreed and only exhibit 6 was received into evidence. Another witness Alan Kreitl testified and identified exhibits 1,2 and they were entered into evidence.

This appears to show that Heather Nitteauer was a state witness, two exhibits were entered into evidence due to her appearance... the magazine?

http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Criminal/082011/m4845803.pdf

This appears to show that Heather Nitteauer was a state witness, two exhibits were entered into evidence due to her appearance... the magazine?

http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Criminal/082011/m4845803.pdf

You are absolutely right Val1, two pieces of evidence entered into evidence. Sometime in 2010 Arias had some property taken that she filed a motion to get back, as of Dec 2010, she had not got it back and filed another motion to have her property returned, wonder what it was? Exhibit 9 or 10 maybe?

This might have been used in creating the FORGED pedo letter, and since we don't know when it was created, could it have been done pre-murder, and be one of the sources for Travis being so upset? Possibly someone had it for safe keeping and I would love to know who emailed it to KN. IIRC, that was how he got his paws on it.... but, I could be wrong. http://www.myscriptfont.com/

If software like that fontmaker was used - it would be a wonderful gift to the prosecution because it's so easy to see that each character/letter would be exactly the same. We all have slight variations of letters within a single piece of handwriting. My [a] looks slightly different in different words depending on the surrounding characters.

I mean, in our handwriting/printing each letter isn't a carbon copy of itself. It would look like a typewriter wrote it, but each character of course would be in TA's own style.

Too bad MM chickened out.

QUESTION: How could it ever be prosecutorial misconduct (as the DT alleged?) to tell a potential witness that because they're under oath, a lie is perjury and there are ramifications to breaking the law? I honestly do not see how that is misconduct.

I agree with the member here who said they would have loved to hear that conversation between JM and MM! :happydance: He was champing at the bit to get MM on the stand and I loved seeing him that way :D Oh, yeah...just a little crush on Juan Martinez. :blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV