Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are absolutely right Val1, two pieces of evidence entered into evidence. Sometime in 2010 Arias had some property taken that she filed a motion to get back, as of Dec 2010, she had not got it back and filed another motion to have her property returned, wonder what it was? Exhibit 9 or 10 maybe?

Maybe...there were two mags iirc. A photography mag and a Star...

I found it, on 8/10/2011 The minute entry stated that it was what was pending was Defense Witness, Rosemarie Urbanski, interview with the State. State was to meet with RU on Friday 8/12/2011 and State was told any issues to be brought to the courts attention immediately. The hearing was set for 8/15/2011.

This was the same date 8/10/2011 that the minute entry, page 6, stated that Washington was having issues with witness Matt McCartney. I will bet that Matt was scheduled to testify on 8/15/2011 and he took a powder and VW couldn't find him to verify his appearance. He was CMJA's source for those electronic copies and he wanted no part in JM's cross exam. But I thought I read somewhere that the State had their own expert but I can't find it in the minutes.

Oh something I forgot, on 8/08/2010 when the monster stated she wanted to act as her own counsel, she got to question Deanna in the hearing on 8/8/10 also Steven Roberts, Christina Lopez. I bet Deanna sure hated that. Also the State tried to get exhibits 4,5,6,7 into evidence but the Defense objected. (CMJM objected) court agreed and only exhibit 6 was received into evidence. Another witness Alan Kreitl testified and identified exhibits 1,2 and they were entered into evidence.

BBM: Iirc, Alan Kreitl was also a document examiner for the state; I believe he examined some of the samples of writings from JA's diaries.

I think she can. OJ did wearing his blue O.R. scrubs. That gives me hope that JA will be wearing her striped gunny sack, and won't be given the option of being dressed to the nines like she's attending the Presidential inauguration. As an invited guest of course!

OJ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfXVwxj6uu0

Oh yes... the witness- "a witness"... just like any other witnesses.

Um- huh? What? Are you kidding me?

What the hay?

RANDOM STUFFS

A case of perjury and it's penalties
http://www.unionleader.com/article/20141212/NEWS03/141219587&source=RSS
------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah...this article (below) has a sentence that probably explains ja's insistance to walk to the witness stand in front of the jury:
-----------“In 2012, a jury convicted Relerford of first-degree murder. But the Michigan appeals court in 2013 court threw out the conviction, saying his rights were violated when the jury saw his leg shackles.”

http://www.wwmt.com/template/inews_wire/wires.regional.mi/232bde0e-www.wwmt.com.shtml#.VRmp8jsQxcw

HLN is to News as TLC is to Learning.

We're retired and I am so sick of paying almost $200 a month watching crap. If I could just figure out the logistics of antennas and Hulu, Netflix and Amazon, we can cut the cord. Have any of you done it?

Does anyone watch HLN anymore? Last I heard they were starting a new show about makeup/beauty trends?? Not sure what H.L.N. stands for anymore. Sure ain't headline news.

I don't understand HLN management's thinking. Obviously, they're going for younger viewers, but the current content is so vapid, I don't know who would actually watch that stuff.

At least with live court & commentary, they had a rapt and loyal audience. Guess that wasn't good enough for them. Good luck with that lifestyle stuff. That younger audience they're trying to attract? They're not watching HLN. They're getting updates on their iPhones. Even MTV and other youth-oriented channels have seen their viewership decline.

HLN had a loyal audience with us, carried over from CourtTV. I'm not a CEO of anything other than my own household, but it doesn't take an MBA to understand that throwing away a strong and engaged market audience is stupid. I can only hope that some other entity will realize that there is a great desire out there for real-time court reporting.

Hello? Is anyone listening?

After reading the Truth blog about JA and her hair, I finally had a little time to do black and whites of a few pics of her to compare with the nudie, I'll post them and let you all decide which shade seems closest to the nude photo's hair:

Taken in May, '08:

ja51008BW_zpsxuietkzf.jpg

jastreaksBW_zps8hpf1o6e.jpg

Taken 6-03-08:

ja06308cBW_zpsmdpsx24t.jpg

Purported to have been taken 6-04-08:

janudesBW_zpsbawr9bdv.jpg

Also notice that all pics except the nude were taken in rooms/area with plenty of light, the nude appears to be in a darkened room (which also effects the lighting of the hair), making everything look darker. My personal opinion is the first and last pics looks the most alike.

I totally agree. Never believed the last photo was taken the day of Travis' murder. She's a most evil, conniving thing.... A master of deception.

I don't understand HLN management's thinking. Obviously, they're going for younger viewers, but the current content is so vapid, I don't know who would actually watch that stuff.

At least with live court & commentary, they had a rapt and loyal audience. Guess that wasn't good enough for them. Good luck with that lifestyle stuff. That younger audience they're trying to attract? They're not watching HLN. They're getting updates on their iPhones. Even MTV and other youth-oriented channels have seen their viewership decline.

HLN had a loyal audience with us, carried over from CourtTV. I'm not a CEO of anything other than my own household, but it doesn't take an MBA to understand that throwing away a strong and engaged market audience is stupid. I can only hope that some other entity will realize that there is a great desire out there for real-time court reporting.

Hello? Is anyone listening?

BRAVO
I too want another CourtTV. Somebody could make a killing off of it if it was like CourtTV was when it first started up. If you worked you could catch what happened that day in court in the evenings. Also if they'd put up a bunch of cases to follow and let us choose the next trial to follow it would be great.
I think we get a bad rap sometimes from those who aren't true justice seekers and we have to suffer for other's bad behavior and Judges won't allow camera's in the court rooms because of the bad cases like JA's and CA's. I can assure you though that not every court room has a circus atmosphere if there is a strong judge who will not tolerate the kind of tom foolery we have witnessed in these two trials.

I suppose if JM warned MM about lying after the pedo letters surfaced, MM could have run very scared of prosecution for all sorts of misdeeds, perjury being probably the least of it.

It's been so long and so many things have happened in this case I don't even remember what the main subject was at the time of the JM warning to MM. If MM planned on testifying about the letters as being real or whatever, and that was the testimony JM made very clear better be factual or else...then yes, MM would have run scared. Most likely because the warning was not about prosecution for perjury but for something way more serious.

I think it had to be something more serious. Perjury is too hard to prove in most instances--I think it's why it is so often let slide.

ETA: I bet it would be hard to find someone in jail convicted on a perjury charge. Probably there are some who were charged with it in conjunction with other charges but a person who is not charged with anything who takes the stand to lie in the defense of someone else--my bet would be they'd not have much to fear. So obviously JM knew more about MM than MM ever dreamed because MM was scared straight and it appears that came about from a verbal warning that this was not a game!

I think several things were in the mix. One might be being receiving stolen property - dvd player etc from granny's and or was the whole "broke in" and took the things for Jodi. Jodi wrote that MM was in Mesa April 1, 2008 when she was leaving Mesa and that she met up with him in Salinas, and he was in Yreka when she got back after killing Travis. Juan asked Jodi if she was sure could trust MM. It looked like it kinds rattled Jodi.

She also wrote that when she and Travis broke up that she moved to Big Sur with Matt. She moved to Mesa a month later, and he didn't think it was a good idea. Jodi hadn't spoken to him since she moved to Mesa three three months before because that he thought she needed to be committed. I had never heard about her moving because of Travis and their "official" breakup to Big Sur. I thought it was because she' walked off from the house.

Well, now I'm confused about Heather. Is this the same Heather Jodi taked about seeing Othello with on the fake vms to Travis??

No, the Heather JA went to Othello with is the one that's been cut out of the top pic, iirc. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Hearing-Jodi-Arias-10&p=11642405#post11642405

The one from jail that testified looks nothing like this dark haired one that was in the pic with JA ... the one in jail has blondish hair, blue eyes, was born in 1975, etc.

No, the Heather JA went to Othello with is the one that's been cut out of the top pic, iirc. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Hearing-Jodi-Arias-10&p=11642405#post11642405

The one from jail that testified looks nothing like this dark haired one that was in the pic with JA ... the one in jail has blondish hair, blue eyes, was born in 1975, etc.

Jail Heather - is she the one who gave interviews saying that ja couldn't understand why JM didn't like her, and that ja wanted to have JM killed?

I totally agree. Never believed the last photo was taken the day of Travis' murder. She's a most evil, conniving thing.... A master of deception.
While I don't speak up much, I believe this is a picture of her the day she murdered Travis. Sadly Travis said he was addicted and would forgive her.

What's up with cmja's teeth? Have they changed or is it just me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV