Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see how her mother saw bruises on her when Jodi was in Southern California and Arizona and her mother was in Northern California near the border with Oregon.

My hopes for JA are this: a scratchy blanket, dirty sheets, shoes that gV her blisters, strange meat in her sammies, along w very bruised apples and any fruit...slightly off. And I hope she gets very fat and ugly...she will look much like her mother in ten yrs. Obese. All about da genes. I hope she experiences a blanket party when Sge gets into gen pop. Very painful, it breaks limbs and leaves you broken and in baaaad shape. Locks n socks will also do just fine. These r my wishes for JA, along w no dick again, ever. She will b forced to switch sides when in Rome....you know the deal. She will not b a rockstar in prison, she will be mainly....someone to b terrified of. If you r a smart inmate. And the final blow......her commissary at a zero balance because of restitution. All these things I wish on this wench from hell. She will b making pruno by week two. She may suicide, and get her wish of freedom and release...so I would put her on suicide watch two yrs min. Ev 15 min checks. No tv interviews ....she has her last 15 min of fame and it was today when she lashed out to pour salt into wounds so deep...on purpose. She will hurt someone else in jail and possibly will kill again...these r my hopes for JA.
She's too narcisstic to ever attempt suicide. Paper cuts sting!

I don't see how her mother saw bruises on her when Jodi was in Southern California and Arizona and her mother was in Northern California near the border with Oregon.
I think any "bruises" CMJA had were just applied makeup, its easy to do with green and purple eye shadow. I certainly don't think she had any real bruises, unless self inflicted. Furthermore, I think SA is a compulsive fibber like her daughter.

I'm actually surprised JA did not tell JSS she took her meds today. Just out of spite.

Nor show up in court to support her beyond her mom. I thought the same thing- why bother to list them? They won't be visiting her. If I were them I'd change my last name. It's like having Hitler or Bin Laden for a last name...

Aaaaand how do we know those letters of support weren't forged? Seriously.

My hopes for JA are this: a scratchy blanket, dirty sheets, shoes that gV her blisters, strange meat in her sammies, along w very bruised apples and any fruit...slightly off. And I hope she gets very fat and ugly...she will look much like her mother in ten yrs. Obese. All about da genes. I hope she experiences a blanket party when Sge gets into gen pop. Very painful, it breaks limbs and leaves you broken and in baaaad shape. Locks n socks will also do just fine. These r my wishes for JA, along w no dick again, ever. She will b forced to switch sides when in Rome....you know the deal. She will not b a rockstar in prison, she will be mainly....someone to b terrified of. If you r a smart inmate. And the final blow......her commissary at a zero balance because of restitution. All these things I wish on this wench from hell. She will b making pruno by week two. She may suicide, and get her wish of freedom and release...so I would put her on suicide watch two yrs min. Ev 15 min checks. No tv interviews ....she has her last 15 min of fame and it was today when she lashed out to pour salt into wounds so deep...on purpose. She will hurt someone else in jail and possibly will kill again...these r my hopes for JA.

Wow! I hope your wishes are granted!

The only time would be when she picked up JA from Mesa after TA booted her arse out back to Yreka.

Still, if that were the case, wouldn't of she have told Flores?

That is gross IMO. No "dick"

It would be nice if someone introduced some chiggers to her cot. Anyone who has experienced those diabolical creatures can attest that it would be a fitting experience for her. She could test out the Law of Attraction by trying not to write anything negative about those tiny monsters - it wouldn't be possible.

Time served counts in granting special privileges at Perryville
I don't worry about this. ja can only pretend to be co-operative for so long. She has just about zero impulse control. Perryville will be happy to mete out consequences month after month, year after year.

IMO The cmja blew chance with appeal by her arrogant need to have the " last word". ala " he was alive when I stuck
the knife in his throat" and "he was conscious".

I am pretty sure if Killer Arias files a motion for post-conviction relief with this court, those last words will come back to haunt her. It will be an even better day when an appeals court uses those same last words as their basis for denying an appeal for reduction in sentence.

Hi Rickshaw, she was chained around the waist I saw it when she spoke to the judge. also she was in a lot of trouble at Estrella. I know early on she fought with a roommate and hurt her. That's why she was in a cell by herself. Arpaio threw her in there.:laughcry: :hilarious:

And Joey Jackson said it will never happen. No need to fear. NG wants the ratings.

LWP? Not a freaking chance in hell since she insisted on making those final statements, lol! Cooked her own goose, but good.

*pffft* @ ng

I don't know. All this talk about Jodi fearing Perryville just doesn't match with her flat affect, her lack of remorse and being unemotional. She is one sick psycho and I don't think she fears what we would fear. I believe she will adjust well because she knows she has to. She believes she will get out someday with an appeal and so she must play the game to win. We know she is never leaving there. Yet she still believes in herself and her ability to manipulate. I don't see her getting what is due her until she leaves this world. What a rude awakening that will be for her. She stated she would be set free by death. Oh no Jodi. That's when your nightmares will just be beginning.

I agree 100%. But clearly she was pissed today.

Some male deputy may do her in the uniform or towel room. Unfortunately, this happens. I've known people in prison who have told me this.

OH! She speaks Spanish fluently. Give her parole then.

Such a needed and useful skill to teach the Hispanic prison population of a Hispanic state their native language, NOT!!!

Haha, I'm watching the sentencing on HLN that I taped since I missed it this morning, and even Nurmi wore blue today!!! Noone wore purple for Domestic Violence for Jodi!

Can JA get visitors? In other words, can she get pregnant?

I was just thinking, since it was weird a baby started crying as soon as she spoke. I didn't even know babies were allowed in court rooms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
viceroy9101