Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have children (yet) but I do not understand how a mother can lie for her murderous child. I can understand loving but lying and supporting her in her vile ways? One of the most important duties of a mother is to guide her offspring towards righteousness. Lying for a child simply because he/she happens to be an extension? The same thing happened in the Scott Peterson case. I've learned a lot about what NOT to do as a parent from these cases.
I think SA is going to milk this to make $$. She'll get paid to go on talk shows, she'll get her book published. She hopes to make a lot of money off her daughter's notoriety. Like mother like daughter, in reverse.

Well you all saw it like we did - Paul and I huddled outside around my iPad sharing headphones. I was on Fox 10 twice. Did several other interviews. Had a chance to chat with Chris and Sky. They are THE NICEST people.

the video I post with interview of Dorian PI basically said yes. His ineffective counsel, Judge Stephens running of the courtroom and of course Juans supposedly misconduct. Those are the 3 elements of the appeal. The PI also went on to say he was going to be on the appeal team as far as he knows, just waiting to be vetted. pffft.

It's an 11 minute video https://t.co/IiKYXYLCFG

Her appeal will take many years to be heard. I almost wish it would be given priority so it could be dispatched of much sooner, leaving the killer to sit in a hot prison cell knowing that no higher court will come to her rescue.

:seeya:

BBM: I was shocked when she said that JA had "remorse" ... WTH was JSS thinking ?

JA has NEVER EVER had remorse and she NEVER EVER will !

Again, I am still SHOCKED that JSS gave JA LWOP ... very SHOCKED ... and I am still SHOCKED !

She didn't quantify the amount of expressed remorse or say she had an abundance of it. She just considered any and/or all remorse the killer expressed as a potential mitigating factor. Clearly there wasn't enough remorse to help her cause.

I think SA is going to milk this to make $$. She'll get paid to go on talk shows, she'll get her book published. She hopes to make a lot of money off her daughter's notoriety. Like mother like daughter, in reverse.

Well, if it really is like mother like daughter, mother will not share any of her blood money. That may make daughter unhappy with mother so in a way, I hope mother does make something off her killer daughter.

In short, I despise the mother, but not nearly as much as I despise the daughter.

Seriously though...there will be a rift between the two of them sooner rather than later. I think the brat will make demands that Mom will not be able to live up to for long, and the two will part ways not amicably at all.

Nurmi wants out NOW, and she will appeal for ineffective counsel. JMO

She will not be able to win on 'ineffective counsel.' The only way that ever succeeds is if the attorneys did very little or did truly negligent things. But Nurmi wrote a gazillion motions to drop the charges or take DP off the table, or to penalize the state. And they brought in a lot of witnesses to rebut states case and they effectively crossed the states witnesses and they went as far as to defy the constitution to allow their special snowflake to have a closed courtroom. So I don't see her winning on Inneffective Counsel. JMO

Well, if it really is like mother like daughter, mother will not share any of her blood money. That may make daughter unhappy with mother so in a way, I hope mother does make something off her killer daughter.

In short, I despise the mother, but not nearly as much as I despise the daughter.

Seriously though...there will be a rift between the two of them sooner rather than later. I think the brat will make demands that Mom will not be able to live up to for long, and the two will part ways not amicably at all.

I bet Dr. Phil is first!! I kind of would like to see her on Dr. Phil. He tends to tell people when they are full of it!

I missed this but saw people talking about it - there is a pic but I can't post it.

JustDaTruth @*************** · 2m2 minutes ago
The moment ‪#‎JodiArias‬ realizes the crying baby is a 'hater'. This is the true look of a psychopath

She will not be able to win on 'ineffective counsel.' The only way that ever succeeds is if the attorneys did very little or did truly negligent things. But Nurmi wrote a gazillion motions to drop the charges or take DP off the table, or to penalize the state. And they brought in a lot of witnesses to rebut states case and they effectively crossed the states witnesses and they went as far as to defy the constitution to allow their special snowflake to have a closed courtroom. So I don't see her winning on Inneffective Counsel. JMO
And snowflake got a freebie multi-million dollar defense with all the bells and whistles. They could never find her defense inadequate...because most indigent inmates don't get anything remotely like the defense ja got.

Does the killer even realize what she said??? that if the shot came first, and after all the stab wounds, she had to say that she had to slit his throat- BECAUSE HE WAS STILL ATTACKING HER!!!!!! What?????????

This bears repeating. Travis was taking an innocent shower in his own home and never attacked her. She shot him while he was in the shower, stabbed him over and over, by then Travis was fighting for his own life, not attacking her ever, and then she slit his throat. Her words supporting my belief she is a demon from hell.

I missed this but saw people talking about it - there is a pic but I can't post it.

JustDaTruth @*************** · 2m2 minutes ago
The moment ‪#‎JodiArias‬ realizes the crying baby is a 'hater'. This is the true look of a psychopath

I want to see that pic. Can you copy and paste it into a post??

Well, you know I have had some issues for some time with this judge but I must say that I do not think she bought that the killer has remorse of any kind, expressed or otherwise. Seriously, just someone coming along and saying the killer has expressed remorse to them, does not mean a thing. How has she expressed this? When? Actual show of remorse is what has been glaringly missing in this case and I think JSS today pretty much said that while she has heard about this alleged remorse, she has not actually seen any.
Mitigation not substantial for leniency. That means to me Jodi's degree of remorse was too little. It was all for herself. Verbally attacked Samantha for the retrial.

No professional publisher will risk their reputation by publishing the bloviated whinging of an unrepentant killer's mother. If Mama Arias thinks she can ride the gravy train for the rest of her life because she gave birth to a murderer, she's got another thing coming. :moo:

Okay.. So life without parole yes?!!

I had to go to work and missed it! Watching youtube for video!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper