Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how Dr. Samuels and Alyce LaViolette feel about the fact that their testimonies defining and corroborating Jodi's "fog" were publicly debunked yesterday, and by none other than Jodi herself? Of course, they knew they were lying in order to make money testifying on her behalf, but I doubt if they wanted the whole world to know.

JMO- The inmate was happy to tell her sordid tale loud and proud in open court yesterday. The fog was a total ruse. And the "experts?" They have deposited their checks by now. Nice, tidy sum. Actually, not so tidy... probably better described as unclean.

No kidding. Would she have defended the OKC bombers saying, "The explosion only took a second! You're not going to take away a man's life for making a one-second-long mistake are you?"

Right and the co- pilot who recently crashed the plane on purpose only taking a few minutes that killed 150 souls ....should we not hold him responsible? Wilmott talks so much stupid always pops up.

I wonder how Dr. Samuels and Alyce LaViolette feel about the fact that their testimonies defining and corroborating Jodi's "fog" were publicly debunked yesterday, and by none other than Jodi herself? Of course, they knew they were lying in order to make money testifying on her behalf, but I doubt if they wanted the whole world to know.

I sure hope they wouldn't be able to explain away Jodi lying....(or their lying, either!)

But while testifying didn't they said something like, "there is a possibility that the fog could go away someday, and bits of her memory will return".

Jodi courting the press certainly added to the high profile this case garnered. An unusually high amount of press being dispatched to Utah/Az area because of the 2008 election was another reason, IMO.

Was just thinking today that I'm not sure why we're all believing her that 'he was conscious'. I mean really. Her lips were moving when she said it so it's more likely a lie than truth. I'm choosing to believe that because of the adrenaline pushing through him to get away from her that all pain had ceased at that point and he didn't suffer. I sometimes wonder if the betrayal he felt from her, especially in her final act, wasn't more painful than any of the wounds. She took away any possible doubt in his mind that she wasn't pure evil.

@ZoeyWatson2014
No deal was because she would not agree to no appeals. So of course that was going to be a resounding NO from family View attachment 73120

Regarding her original plea offer, it was VILE. Of course it was NOT an offer to plead guilty to murder one. It was an offer to plead to something far lesser, second degree murder. Hell to the no on that! Her plea offer was full of threats to embarrass the family, get this...the Mormon church and that the details she would be forced to bring out may even affect the election. That was my favorite. A reporter approached Mitt about it and in an off the cuff reply he had a quick comeback, a very polite F U to Jodi Arias "The Mormon church has no official stance on the death penalty". I laughed so hard at that one. She was messing with the wrong crew. No one cared about her threats. The people that love Travis Alexander could not care less if he was a virgin, or a perfect Mormon....they only care that he was brutally murdered by a jealous maniac who had a NEW gun with her at time of arrest and was likely heading to kill Chris, Sky and Deanna!!! I'm getting pissed just remembering it...so judge for yourself Google the words jodi Arias plea offer and it will pop right up.

Damn straight it was thumbs down Jodi Arias. "Burn in Hell" Tanisha Sorenson yelled out to her brother's murderer as she exited the courtroom .

Can we *PLEASE* make "No Deal" t-shirts with that picture to raise money for the Alexanders??!!

Giving credit to the author who #JodiArias stole from and Google who said NO
Jodi Arias is a murderer, a liar and a thief! We have all laughed out loud at her tracings of iconic ads trying to pass them off as her original art. When the murderer started selling these frauds as her own for thousands of dollars we stopped laughing and decided to start getting to what can be done about this. E Bay stopped selling her "art".

Everything about her turned out to be fake or stolen. She stole Travis' engagement ring, she stole his journals, she stole the tragic story of Dan Freeman's brother's suicide and turned it into lies that Travis was a pedophile.

Did you know.....many of her blog entries were stolen also? Google was notified of various and sundry copyright violations from the overt plagiarizing she did, stealing true author's blogs. The "Why Do Children Climb Up Slides" and "If" blogs she posted were the work of Mr. Ralph Marston He let them know what the murderer was up to they removed them straight away.

Jodi Arias was sentenced yesterday by Judge Sherry Stephens to Natural Life. She will never walk free again. EVER! She will try to find ways to gain publicity and taunt the Alexander family. She wont be making money off stolen work of true artists and authors any more. There are GOOD people who are going to keep a close eye on that.

Today I want to thank Google, for their immediate attention to this copyright violation complaint. That was as fast as Jill DeLaSantos got fired from the Boys and Girls Club of Maui. ( http://mauinow.com/2015/03/19/boys-girls-club-worker-fired-over-arias-video/ ) Thank you to Troy Hayden for exposing her vile actions.

I want to draw our attention to the brilliant author who writes a motivational blog she stole from
Mr. Ralph S. Marston, Jr.

http://greatday.com/nmot/ralph.html

http://greatday.com/motivate/960422.html

It is time to heal and be grateful for all of the truly good decent people who have helped expose the murderer for what she is. Yesterday with her admission that she lied on the stand in the trial, she DOES recall stabbing Travis and slitting his throat, Jodi Arias told the whole world she is indeed evil, without remorse and should rot in prison. That she will do....and if she wants to draw or blog it will be to an audience of one.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B-YeZbtCYAAHXQ5.jpg

Thank you to all of the wonderful people who have supported the Alexander family. The storm has passed. The long seven year battle for Justice for Travis has ended. Rest in peace sweet Travis. You have inspired us all to be better friends, to volunteer in our community, to speak from our hearts and love out loud. In your brother Steven's words...."We hope to make you proud". @zoeywatson2014

View attachment 73109View attachment 73110View attachment 73111View attachment 73112

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before but at least a bit of her post on religion and dogma (which can still be seen on her old blog) has been copied from the book "The Road Less Traveled, Timeless Edition: A New Psychology of Love, Traditional Values and Spiritual Growth" by Scott Peck. Specifically this part ..."that an atheist might have a more highly developed sense of Christian morality, for example, than say, a Catholic who routinely attends mass."

ETA: The part about book-burning has also been copied. A few changes but basically copied.

Saw the car driving her away. May she rot in that prison cell. Enjoy your new home Jodi LOL

I sure hope they wouldn't be able to explain away Jodi lying....(or their lying, either!)

But while testifying didn't they said something like, "there is a possibility that the fog could go away someday, and bits of her memory will return".

I do think I remember hearing that, but the way she phrased it yesterday made it sound as if she had remembered in 2014, but lied.

Troy Hayden @troyhaydenfox10 · 1m 1 minute ago

"I don't hate her. I hate her crime." Prosecutor Juan Martinez talks #JodiArias. Interview I've waited for.

He'd be limited in what he could write about in terms of his client, unless he's willing to lose his law license. He could write about the case though.

Losing Your Right to Confidentiality: Conversations via Phone

Jailhouse conversations between defendants and their attorneys are considered confidential, as long as the discussion takes place in a private area of the jail and the attorney and defendant do not speak so loudly that jailers or other inmates can overhear what is said.

But what about phone conversations, either in person (speaking on phones, separated by a glass partition) or using a pay phone? Defendants must be very careful not to allow jailers or even other prisoners to overhear what they say on the telephone. These people sometimes eavesdrop, in person or on the telephone, and then claim that they were able to overhear incriminating information because the defendant spoke in a loud voice. (Inmates often try to curry favor with prosecutors through such tactics.) If a judge believes them, the privilege is lost and a jailer or other prisoner can testify to a defendant’s remarks.

Sometimes, jailers warn a prisoner that phone calls are or may be monitored. That warning alone may mean that phone conversations between prisoners and their lawyers may not be privileged. If a jailer monitors a phone call and overhears a prisoner make a damaging admission to the prisoner’s lawyer, the jailer can probably testify to the defendant’s statement in court. (For more, see Can a jail record my telephone conversation with my lawyer?)

http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/your-lawyers-duty-keep-things-confidential.html

I do think I remember hearing that, but the way she phrased it yesterday made it sound as if she had remembered in 2014, but lied.

I totally agree... especially the way she fumbled her words...

Was just thinking today that I'm not sure why we're all believing her that 'he was conscious'. I mean really. Her lips were moving when she said it so it's more likely a lie than truth. I'm choosing to believe that because of the adrenaline pushing through him to get away from her that all pain had ceased at that point and he didn't suffer. I sometimes wonder if the betrayal he felt from her, especially in her final act, wasn't more painful than any of the wounds. She took away any possible doubt in his mind that she wasn't pure evil.

Jodi didn't stab him in the throat. The wounds could not have happened that way.

So, if she shot him first, why not just run away? Jodi was fully clothed and dry. Travis was naked and wet. Why stay for more abuse? Never happened the way you say, Jodi.

Any word yet on Sherriff Joe's report? ...I hope it is released soon! I can hardly wait any longer!!

I think you're referring to Steve Krafft, whom I think of as Michael Kiefer, Jr.

I can not stand Steve Kraft, he called JA gorgeous. Said she was better than the average girl. Give me a break. Just another old man taken in my the nude shots of this trashy person,

I always wondered why he didnt put an end to all of that sooner. What changed? Did he secretly hope shed get the DP and when she didn't he decided to shut her down? Just wondering.

IMO Sheriff Joe was part of the problem until the roar of the crowds on the Interwebs/social media finally forced him to take action.

Jodi didn't stab him in the throat. The wounds could not have happened that way.

So, if she shot him first, why not just run away? Jodi was fully clothed and dry. Travis was naked and wet. Why stay for more abuse? Never happened the way you say, Jodi.

The shot was last IMO but she did stab him in the neck three times in addition to the huge gaping throat slitting per autopsy report-page 3

"I do remember the moment the knife went into Travis' throat," Arias said. "He was still conscious. He was trying to attack me."

Just going by the warden saying that she would be allowed to join a counseling group with 11 others while each are chained so they can't attack each other...I'm just assuming she would be complaining about being abused.

IMO, she will weave her web and get in there and manipulate her way into leader of the pack.

Which reminds me, why would JA "being healthy" be a mitigating factor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper