Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha! Sky writes that she personally talked about the Law of Chastity with Jodi several times. That heavy make out sessions, oral sex, pretty much everything sexual was forbidden. This was while Arias still lived in Palm Desert

Well I guess she didn't have much influence, LOL

Oh, I hope it is not true that DeMarte would appear in such a venue.

Not that it matters in the great scheme of things; I just thought she oozed class and that show...doesn't.

Dr. Drew Verified account
‏@DrDrewHLN
Next: More with the psychologist who interviewed #JodiArias. Are the two alike? #LoveCrazed?

the comments say it was dr demarte...hmm

I agree she must be studied but do not believe a mental hospital would have the resources for such study. If there is an appropriate facility, it is probably not located here but another continent where research is more specific and medical technologies go beyond what is practiced anywhere in the US.

Unless...hmmm...we still don't know what goes on in Area 51...

area 51, times like this when I wish we had a funny button

you made me laugh..thank you..I needed some daily laughter

eta. I dont wanna be on this thread, I'm so overrrrrrrrrrrrrr jodiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii but I cant help myself...I suppose I need to hear what her appeal will be about...and sherrifs Joe list of infractions that he is to let out when the time is right

also karma, I really wanna see jodi miserable, lonely, and know that she is , well,

dang you jodi...I hope she rots from the inside out, jmo

Well I guess she didn't have much influence, LOL

Jodi told Travis that Sky was her "best friend". Another friend of the Hughes, Debbie felt something was off with Jodi. Debbie thought Jodi liked Sky's brother, Zion. She asked (because Jodi got baptised so fast) "did you get baptised for Zion?" Jodi replied, "No, for Travis"

Thank you for the link - really interesting! I laugh when I tell my DH he needs to play with our cat because I can tell when he's (kitty) about to go "squirrely". It's because his eyes go completely black and wide open - no iris.

LOL, sometimes ears-back like Madeleine74's avatar. That pic makes me cracks me up.

I knew about the pupil enlargement for attraction between people and the cat attack issue, but not the others listed in the article and certainly not the psychopath issue - goooooood stuff!

Throughout the course of the first trial I came to think of her as a shape shifter, I've never seen any person who could look so differently day to day, it was like just combing her hair another way turned her into a whole other entity, personality and all.

I still think she ought to be in a mental hospital where they can study her stem to stern and find out what chemical balances/imbalances creates a person like her. I don't think it's beyond the realm of humane treatment that they also could use experimental drugs/techniques on her to attempt to alter the conditions she has to further their learning. She's taken a very good man from this Earth, she owes a bit more than a lifetime of incarceration on the public dole to atone for such, imo.
Her problems aren't chemical for the most part, from Dr. demarte's testimony. She is mostly Axis II personality disorders....no drug on earth can treat those. Sociopathy, narcissistic personality disorder, borderline....she's any and all of those and any drug they can come up with won't touch those. Very diff than chemical issues. Many do have some accompanying biological illness, but there are a number that don't. Meds can help the bio illness but there is no med that is going to alter someone's personality, thinking, habits, feelings.

ZoeyWatson ‏@ZoeyWatson2014 2m2 minutes ago
Friends, please review on Amazon @cshughes beautiful tribute to #TravisAlexander . It is available NOW http://www.OurFriendTravis.com

Katie Cool Lady was mentioning the other day that what's her name's ten followers claim they are going to flood Amazon with bad reviews. Travis is beloved by folks from all over the world who can drown out the sound of a few unstable trolls. Evil will never win. Never!

Jodi told Travis that Sky was her "best friend". Another friend of the Hughes, Debbie felt something was off with Jodi. Debbie thought Jodi liked Sky's brother, Zion. She asked (because Jodi got baptised so fast) "did you get baptised for Zion?" Jodi replied, "No, for Travis"
She sure wasn't doing it because she believed in Mormonism! She broke every law as soon as she converted. And I guarantee, she's not sitting in her prison cell reading the Book of Mormon.

JMO, but the fact that when JA was arrested she had 1) rented another car, and 2) stashed knives and a newly purchased 9mm in that car. WTF? Jurors should have been made aware of that stuff.

I wish there was a clearinghouse kind of website where we could see what jurors from both trials thought about things AFTER they saw all that had not been admitted in court. I bet it would be very eye-opening.

THAT is a fabulous idea! I can't begin to imagine all they discovered after the fact and would love to know what they think and feel about it, too. As a juror, I think I'd be furious to discover so many important facts were withheld. I'd feel angry that we weren't given all the tools needed to make an accurate decision.

I'm still curious as to what J17 in the second trial thinks after discoveries after the fact. Oh, wait. It's entirely probable she already knew.

My opinions.

She sure wasn't doing it because she believed in Mormonism! She broke every law as soon as she converted. And I guarantee, she's not sitting in her prison cell reading the Book of Mormon.

I think she discarded it when she figured out she couldn't manipulate Det. Flores with her being Mormon like him. She even "proudly" wore a Brigham Young shirt to Mesa PD to give her DNA and print samples

Hi all! :wave:

Without searching for the source, I seem to remember that it was stated that MCSO "reviewed" the video and found her giving these instructions. So I'm thinking they do have a copy of it, but my question is whether or not the funds set up by Sandy are legally accessible b/c they're in an irrevocable gift trust. There are rules re: the use of this kind of trust account, and I'm hoping that the video does exist and can be proof that those funds are actually hers vs what the fund rules allow, and maybe that will enable the Alexander's to recover them?

re bold - but they ARE actually her funds - who else do they (the Arias) need to collect funds for an appeal?? :waitasec:

Sure hope the Alexanders' or whomever is on this!! And no, I don't think any court of appeals is going to look at any "legal" errors in her case, cause there weren't ANY!

Her problems aren't chemical for the most part, from Dr. demarte's testimony. She is mostly Axis II personality disorders....no drug on earth can treat those. Sociopathy, narcissistic personality disorder, borderline....she's any and all of those and any drug they can come up with won't touch those. Very diff than chemical issues. Many do have some accompanying biological illness, but there are a number that don't. Meds can help the bio illness but there is no med that is going to alter someone's personality, thinking, habits, feelings.

No drugs can treat those...yet. In the future some could be developed. That happens through research.

Whatever is wrong with this killer and those of her ilk should be studied. I don't think it's a mental issue but a biological one. Something that influences behavior to the degree of these killers needs to be brought out for the protection of society and though there is no known cure or treatment and no documented cause for these behaviors currently, there is no reason to throw in the towel as if cause and treatment are unattainable. To gain this knowledge is precisely why this killer should be studied, but it would have to be done by professionals who know what they are doing and aren't afraid to think outside the box.

Ha! Sky writes that she personally talked about the Law of Chastity with Jodi several times. That heavy make out sessions, oral sex, pretty much everything sexual was forbidden. This was while Arias still lived in Palm Desert
I haven't bought it yet...been reading BK site. ..reading all the text messages she just posted . But..I will soon!

I don't feel sorry for 281129.
My son serves on an aircraft carrier... this is where he lives...
He has spent the last 7.5 months in the Persian Gulf working 16 hour days
maintaining a nuclear reactor. It is very hot and dangerous.
He NEVER complains. He will not be stateside for several more months.
View attachment 73669

I would love it if we could write to him and MeeMaw's grandson, but I know it is an important value here to remain anonymous and not sleuth out folks real lives, address or jobs, etc. Please just send our deep , heartfelt respect and love. Seeing where he sleeps and knowing the REAL danger he is in is moving me to tears. It makes me hate what's her name for faking amnesia from fake PTSD. Her lies are so vile and disgraceful. She spat on and mocked the folks that truly do have it for very legitimate reasons.

I hope you get a wonderful early surprise homecoming with your son. He is the best of all of us.

An American hero returns home to surprise his mama https://youtu.be/UTzjDGxdfzI God bless our troops and God bless America!

No drugs can treat those...yet. In the future some could be developed. That happens through research.

Whatever is wrong with this killer and those of her ilk should be studied. I don't think it's a mental issue but a biological one. Something that influences behavior to the degree of these killers needs to be brought out for the protection of society and though there is no known cure or treatment and no documented cause for these behaviors currently, there is no reason to throw in the towel as if cause and treatment are unattainable. To gain this knowledge is precisely why this killer should be studied, but it would have to be done by professionals who know what they are doing and aren't afraid to think outside the box.

From Understanding the Travesties of Unexpected Murder Trials:

ETA: I love how one comment says that JSS gave her enough rope to hang herself...

PAST : Her Defense Team as a result of their countless motions against the State, have already sealed Arias' own fate yet again, due to Judge Stephens' rulings on the alleged Prosecutorial Conduct her new lawyers may strive to bring up. Court has already cleared Martinez' conduct, with Hon. Sherry Stephens laying down her reasons for why the law has already found the State Prosecutor and Detective Flores to have exhibited no questionable behaviors throughout trial [See : https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.640447776060415.1073741883.372063369565525&type=3]

PRESENT : Moreover Arias has placed on record, 4 quotable blunders in open court, which is evidence that goes against the very factors that would have been workable to put together at the very least, a weak and loose set of appeals.

FUTURE : Thus while her Private Investigator and New Appeals Lawyers will articulate false hope to the media and take in their fees in cash as is their job to do, due to their being hired and assigned to the next phase which is her Appeal, even they are well aware that in practical reality, Jodi Arias stands no chance in her future solitary appeal.

EVEN JENNIFER WILMOTT DIDN'T EXPECT HER TO SAY WHAT SHE SAID IN COURT AND SHE SURE WOULDN'T HAVE ADVISED IT. BUT ARIAS INEXPLICABLY, IMPULSIVELY REACTED WITH AGGRESSION AS SHE SAT AND LISTENED TO THE ALEXANDER FAMILY, LITTLE REALIZING THAT SHE HAD DUG HER OWN GRAVE

It is only now that Arias will come to see the damage she has done to her appeal. WHAT POSSESSED HER TO DO WHAT SHE DID WHEN SHE MENTIONED HER FOG LIFTING?

It will always be a mystery; however one thing is clear - good triumphs over evil, and maybe that's why even Arias could not help herself contributing to her own downfall. She will not be able to understand exactly why she did what she did, and will kick herself for it, as she sees the appellate gravity of what she has done.

IN THE END : God sure took care of the Alexander Family

Without searching for the source, I seem to remember that it was stated that MCSO "reviewed" the video and found her giving these instructions. So I'm thinking they do have a copy of it, but my question is whether or not the funds set up by Sandy are legally accessible b/c they're in an irrevocable gift trust. There are rules re: the use of this kind of trust account, and I'm hoping that the video does exist and can be proof that those funds are actually hers vs what the fund rules allow, and maybe that will enable the Alexander's to recover them?

I don't believe the funds will be out of reach in an "irrevocable" trust, since they are in an account for Jodi's use. Not only that, the funds were designed on purpose to keep money from the Alexanders: this means the monies are not out of reach of law enforcement. If this weren't the case, well, the irrevocable trusts in our banks would likely outnumber regular accounts, since all the big buck criminals would be using them!

Any money that is available for Jodi to spend, would presumably be freed up for restitution.

Jodi may be getting paid to protect colleagues in jail/prison.

Jodi is claiming she's indigent at the same time her peeps are bragging about all the money she has in trust.

I'll bet there's some money laundering going on in her trust account: won't take long for LE to figure this out. AZ LE for sure is not going to like the idea of a restricted housing max LWOP inmate managing money on the outside.

If I were a business-minded attorney, no matter how unethical, I would not touch this case, since there is no guarantee that I would be paid. Any dollar that surfaces, is a dollar that will belong to the Alexanders. Unethical attorneys are usually aware of this kind of fine print: they may be sleazy, but no $$$, no case.

Plus, from the description of this trust, it doesn't sound to me as though it's irrevocable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove