Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not working properly for me either...

Essentially, The Killer did get the Death Penalty. LWOP= Death in Prison. She will never walk free again, until her death. I am fine with that sentence and i think The Alexander Family has accepted it as well. The killer ain't going nowhere-ever. :jail:

Interesting- this thread starts with a post count of -90! You got that right, we're into negative numbers, and I thought this was a 10 page thread, unless we've started another one.

Am I missing something? I've been following this thread closely except for the last few days. I'm confused because the last post I'm seeing is from 04/15 on this thread. I went back to thread 11 to see if I could find a post to see if there was a decision to close this thread, the "Discussion on Formal Sentencing Hearing" thread, but I didn't see anything. I also noticed the last thread (#11) also ends with posts that are dated April 15th. I'm almost certain I've been on this thread after the 15th and many people were still posting. Can someone enlighten me? If I'm missing something obvious let me go ahead and apologize. I'm not a "newbie" per se but I'm not that experienced in certain areas on this forum. Thanks for any help!

More O/T - if you're a Jeff Ashton fan, he ought to be doing closing arguments in the FAMU hazing trial shortly, they're polling jurors now because two defendants were on their knees praying in sight of the jurors outside the courtroom this morning.

Live stream:

http://www.courtchatter.com/#!famu-hazing-trial/c22q3

Total off topic. Shayna Hubers guilty

The only good deed St. Jodi of Arias ever performed is to completely ruin the credibility of these phoney DV self-defence claims. Unfortunately, it will have devastating repercussions for the true victims who have to fight for their lives.

Is the inmate more likely to be despised for her ethnicity or for the fact that she may be pretending to be what she is not?

(There could be a better way to phrase that but my hippocampus will not cooperate today.) :)

Caucasian and Hispanic/Mexican are not in conflict, one is Ethnicity and one is race. Ethnic Mexicans are by and large Caucasian.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Caucasian and Hispanic/Mexican are not in conflict, one is Ethnicity and one is race. Ethnic Mexicans are by and large Caucasian.

Not sure how you are defining the terms, but just because Jodi may not culturally act Hispanic, other than speaking Spanish, that is part (1/2) of her bloodline. Her father is Hispanic-Mexican American, whether she likes it or not.

So I hear Dr demarte was on Dr Drew...please tell me someone has a link? Ty

Why do those freaks think that the more money the killer has the more likely she is to be released? All the money in the world is not going to eliminate the evidence of her cold, heartless acts in premeditating and committing this brutal murder. So, why all the pleas for funds? Bribery money, perhaps? Do they plan to buy her way out?

---------------
:laughcry: My message disappeared!! Let the morons p and moan all they want to. They will be kept busy !
Don't they realize with al cmja's complaining and sidebars which were taken care of, she took away any chance of
any Court finding a reason for an appeal? How dumb can one person be? One does not just get an appeal. The courts
must find just cause for it , I think the courts:laughcry:I am stuck wont move! courts have had their fill of cmja
This board is a hoot today!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member