Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears the BUMS are at it again. Do they have no shame, or is this a norm for them I wonder? So if I donate nothing, they get double nothing? What a sham!!!! :facepalm:

The current fund total, as of April 18, 2015 is:

$53,350.06....... Alexander restitution I assume?

http://justice4jodi.com/

What a low characters these individuals are!! Not a drop of decency. Can't they be ashamed of themselves?

...'her WRONGFUL CONVICTION'?!

Pardon couple, I know you are parents but, even so, can't you see your rotten daughter is a murderer and she deserves each and every day of her natural life in prison? Can't you see she was so lucky to escape to be put to death as she surely deserved?

Oh my, I'd advise the parents of a cold blooded murderer to keep a very low profile and to reduce themselves to their fate which was the choice of your monstruous daugther and no one else.

If I'm so mad about this I wonder about Travis' family...

Burn Arias! Burn of heat, burn of cold, of misery, of loneliness, of everything and be glad you still have a life which you don't deserve at all :bricks:

She could shower everyday and still come out stinky, filthy , and a murderer. Why change uniforms, the soiled ones suit her.

I loved that there was a faded stain on the neckline of her orange outfit for her mug shot. Means she got a used one! Haha. No longer a goddess, nor smells like one. Hope she hates orange.

Haha don't be afraid. I took it and I'm normal.

It's a short little questionnaire, which I don't think has much empirical value. Most questions make you wonder how someone would answer in such a way as to be NOT normal.

Devault (#291755) is in ASPC-PV SPEC. MANAGE now. Don't know where she was on admission. I assume as a lifer she is in max or close custody.

"Special Management" is like Super Max? I can't find a description, but I'm thinking it involves some severe restrictions unless the inmate is at work? I thought Devault was in Max? She's been downgraded?

I firmly believe that facilities such as jails and prisons need to be kept in good repair--not for creature comforts for inmates but because it is a health and safety issue for all. I am not convinced the situation is as bad as we often hear described but if it is, it needs to be addressed. For one thing, aren't there often watering bans in place in the state of Arizona for residents for conservation purposes? And fines imposed on those who are caught watering against the bans? If the showers and toilets continuously leak in any state-fun facility, they should be fixed ASAP even if for no reason other than to comply with water conservation efforts.

Keep an open mind when you read articles. Consider the source. The law of averages would have some of what is reported be true and some of it be false. Do not discount everything you hear or read as being false, but also do not count everything as fact. As in most instances, common sense should come into play here.

I'm thinking the prisoners could learn how to do maintenance: keep them busy and appreciating that their world is what they make of it.

Why do those freaks think that the more money the killer has the more likely she is to be released? All the money in the world is not going to eliminate the evidence of her cold, heartless acts in premeditating and committing this brutal murder. So, why all the pleas for funds? Bribery money, perhaps? Do they plan to buy her way out?

"Special Management" is like Super Max? I can't find a description, but I'm thinking it involves some severe restrictions unless the inmate is at work? I thought Devault was in Max? She's been downgraded?

Honestly don't know if downgraded. I don't understand the codes etc.

I know she has had 3 infractions 2 in Aug 14, 1 in Nov.

Only thing I could find

Arizona State Prison Complex - ASPC Perryville - Special Management is a state prison. This facility is operated by the state of Arizona and is used to house and rehabilitate criminals. Inmates at Arizona State Prison Complex - ASPC Perryville - Special Management are generally housed in locked cells during the night and are provided certain privileges such as the use of a recreation area, TV, phones and in some cases may have a job within the prison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What powerful images! Your words also really drive home how despicable it was for JA to claim PTSD. (Not to mention, pedophilia, domestic abuse, etc.). True victims deserve better than to have their horrifying experiences diminished by fakers.

Thank you Gigi

This one if for all the moms and Grams whose loved one did not make it back. With undying affection

https://youtu.be/hZ51mD1-zzs

What a low characters these individuals are!! Not a drop of decency. Can't they be ashamed of themselves?

...'her WRONGFUL CONVICTION'?!

Pardon couple, I know you are parents but, even so, can't you see your rotten daughter is a murderer and she deserves each and every day of her natural life in prison? Can't you see she was so lucky to escape to be put to death as she surely deserved?

Oh my, I'd advise the parents of a cold blooded murderer to keep a very low profile and to reduce themselves to their fate which was the choice of your monstruous daugther and no one else.

If I'm so mad about this I wonder about Travis' family...

Burn Arias! Burn of heat, burn of cold, of misery, of loneliness, of everything and be glad you still have a life which you don't deserve at all :bricks:

Well put, Beesknees!

Among other things that bother me with the judicial system is there seems to be no educating the jurors. They don't want to give them too detailed of instructions for fear of biasing the jury, but what good is a jury that does not know the procedure? Like in the first trial, they did not know that if they hung there would have to be a re-trial. They should have been told this IMO. If we are placing all the responsibility on them for deciding life or death or guilty versus not guilty shouldn't they understand the consequences of their votes or what happens when they are not unanimous?

In addition to incomplete instructions, jurors are often not given all the evidence against a defendant. Things that are considered "too prejudicial" to be made known to jurors are often things that give a lot of insight into the mindset of the accused or a particular course of action by the accused. Example would be if the defendant had been arrested on a similar charge in the past. I cannot understand how that is so often deemed irrelevant. And, if the powers that be really consider jurors might be swayed by seeing security measures taken with a defendant coming into court (in this case, the stun belt) ...wow... jurors being assumed to be so obtuse says a lot about how messed up the system is.

For crying out loud, they let this killer practice her walk up to the stand to make sure nothing could be seen by jurors. The Constitution doesn't even call for that to be done. It does call for the media not being shut out of court proceedings, though, and we all know what happened there.

SMH

Just a little jingle that came to mind. All Murderesses need to be reminded of the evil they inflicted... right?? Should I send her a copy?

Sung to the tune of Lizzie Borden's song.

Jodi Arias took a gun and a knife,
Stabbed and stabbed til' she took Travis' life.
When she saw what she had done,
She shot him in the head and went on the run.

Alone in the desert she did call
Pretending she was never there at all.
Happy the weapons no one will find,
Off to Ryan she went to grind.

Hey, someone keep it going.....lol

In addition to incomplete instructions, jurors are often not given all the evidence against a defendant. Things that are considered "too prejudicial" to be made known to jurors are often things that give a lot of insight into the mindset of the accused or a particular course of action by the accused. Example would be if the defendant had been arrested on a similar charge in the past. I cannot understand how that is so often deemed irrelevant. And, if the powers that be really consider jurors might be swayed by seeing security measures taken with a defendant coming into court (in this case, the stun belt) ...wow... jurors being assumed to be so obtuse says a lot about how messed up the system is.

For crying out loud, they let this killer practice her walk up to the stand to make sure nothing could be seen by jurors. The Constitution doesn't even call for that to be done. It does call for the media not being shut out of court proceedings, though, and we all know what happened there.

SMH

JMO, but the fact that when JA was arrested she had 1) rented another car, and 2) stashed knives and a newly purchased 9mm in that car. WTF? Jurors should have been made aware of that stuff.

I wish there was a clearinghouse kind of website where we could see what jurors from both trials thought about things AFTER they saw all that had not been admitted in court. I bet it would be very eye-opening.

I loved that there was a faded stain on the neckline of her orange outfit for her mug shot. Means she got a used one! Haha. No longer a goddess, nor smells like one. Hope she hates orange.

I was all about the stretched neckline on the T shirt and the horrendous waistlessness of the jumpsuit. Inverse curviness. The stripes were way more fashionable than these togs. And she's in there for 180 days minimum, as far as I can tell. And the only thing she can appeal is whether they added her scores correctly.

Let's hope that $53k+ is in the hands of LE enforcement by the time the 180 days are up. Of course, if it gets diverted to commissary, it will go to the Alexanders in restitution, since commissary monies are confiscated for this purpose.

I was all about the stretched neckline on the T shirt and the horrendous waistlessness of the jumpsuit. Inverse curviness. The stripes were way more fashionable than these togs. And she's in there for 180 days minimum, as far as I can tell. And the only thing she can appeal is whether they added her scores correctly.

Let's hope that $53k+ is in the hands of LE enforcement by the time the 180 days are up. Of course, if it gets diverted to commissary, it will go to the Alexanders in restitution, since commissary monies are confiscated for this purpose.

From what I read on Facebook, Sandy Arias is trying to raise money for an appeal lawyer beyond the ones the state pays for.

From what I read on Facebook, Sandy Arias is trying to raise money for an appeal lawyer beyond the ones the state pays for.

Sounds to me she thinks state appeals will get them no where, looking for that 9 th circuit to bail her out...sure hope not

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sounds to me she thinks state appeals will get them no where, looking for that 9 th circuit to bail her out...sure hope not

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

9th circuit??

What does that mean?

Is that the name of the appeals court? If so, wouldn't all appeals go through there, both state funded and privately funded?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove