Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh. My. Gosh. That is so scary.

I do not understand it.

Supposedly the person posted something about not believing the killer's DV claims, and she gets a thank you from the killer?

Huh?

I guess the murderer thinks the appeals court is going to jump right on her case, funny actually. It will take yrs. there are hundreds or thousands ahead of her.

The Serial guy was denied for 19 yrs and just recently was given another chance at an appeal because of serial not sure if it has been granted yet or not.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

9th circuit??

What does that mean?

Is that the name of the appeals court? If so, wouldn't all appeals go through there, both state funded and privately funded?

9th is federal appeals court, last appeals court she will go to, no guarantee they will accept it either. Goes through st appeals first when exhausted she can pay for fed appeal. Well I guess she could go to the Supreme Court in DC but highly doubtful.

The murderer had her chance, put a fork in her she's done!!!

It just makes me mad to read "Jodi's wrongful conviction" SHE WAS NOT WRONGFULLY CONVICTED! She did the crime, why do they say that? I thought they only felt that she was wrongly sentenced. Oh yeah, I forgot, they think Travis DESERVED to die, I forgot, silly me SMH

This whole family is completely nuts! I think there's something WAY wrong with Mama Arias! She wears her true colors quite brightly now!

The 9th circuit is a federal court located in CA. They cover a huge area.

9th is federal appeals court, last appeals court she will go to, no guarantee they will accept it either. Goes through st appeals first when exhausted she can pay for fed appeal. Well I guess she could go to the Supreme Court in DC but highly doubtful.

Thank you.

I doubt she has anything going for her going into the 9th circuit. I think she would have gotten far more consideration had she gotten DP just because with DP they want to be absolutely sure. 9th circuit might even be the court that gave Milke another chance, but look how long it took for that to happen...and there was never any evidence that Milke committed the crime she was convicted of.

I think Arias has succeeded in disgusting many people, including judges and other court officials. I am not saying she won't be given a fair shake, but she won't be getting any favors from them, imo, no matter how much money she has to throw around.

While not much fazes me anymore, l hope and pray there are still things in this world that money cannot buy.

Thank you.

I doubt she has anything going for her going into the 9th circuit. I think she would have gotten far more consideration had she gotten DP just because with DP they want to be absolutely sure. 9th circuit might even be the court that gave Milke another chance, but look how long it took for that to happen...and there was never any evidence that Milke committed the crime she was convicted of.

I think Arias has succeeded in disgusting many people, including judges and other court officials. I am not saying she won't be given a fair shake, but she won't be getting any favors from them, imo, no matter how much money she has to throw around.

While not much fazes me anymore, l hope and pray there are still things in this world that money cannot buy.

I agree better chance with DP. St. Appeals will go over what ever her attorney gives them, but I see nothing. I read every minute entry from the beginning (something's were sealed and couldn't see) the judges bent over backwards for the murderer, she got a fair trial nothing to see here no matter how much money she has to spend.

She might as well make herself comfy and get on with it.

And her mother is disgusting IMO, asking for money. Pathetic!!! Course the family being in bankruptcy they need money and stupid people out there will give it!!! Nuts I tell ya nuts.

The state will file answers to all briefs submitted by the murderer that's how I think it works anyway. Won't get too far.
Imo

View attachment 73610 View attachment 73611
7_Years_of_war_026.sJPG_950_2000_0_75_0_50_50.sJPG

IM G]

soldiers%20sleeping.jpg

549924643.jpg

The conditions our brave young men and women suffer through while they serve our country in the military are shocking. Any time I see a kid in his khaki clothes or anything that identifies him as a service member I give them a hug. My little girls know we regard them very highly. One of my daughters used to scream out "Look Mommy, a hero!" and run up to them and throw her arms around their legs. More times than I can count the innocence of that hug brought tears to their eyes. In return they would get down to her level or lift her right up in their arms. She got the best hugs of her life from the hero strangers. Sometimes folks around watching would just start clapping. If I live to be 100 it will always be one of the sweetest things I remember. Out of all the things we ever taught our children, to honor and respect our brave troops is one that makes me most proud.
God bless your grandson. I am sure he fears no prisoner after everything he has been through. Any suffering that happens for what's her name is fine with me. I don't care if she takes her own life in despair when her appeal gets her nowhere.

Dave Hall said it spot on "Jodi Arias did not avoid death. She simply prolonged it". She will die a slow death in prison. She is leaving that place in a body bag. Who cares on what date? She is already dead to me.

God bless your grandson, all of those who serve and may God bless the United States of America. Your grandson deserves the millions of dollars that were spent on Jodi Arias, and then some.

On behalf of the American veterans who truly do suffer PTSD and never ever recover, and the generations of harm it does in their families, she can burn in hell!

American Soldier Tribute by Toby Keith

https://youtu.be/wSCaAx4cs3w

soldiers-crying-over-boots-jpg.jpg

I look at those photos and want to give each of them a huge hug. They look so tired and lonely. There but for the grace of God, they could my children. My heart goes out to them.

I do not understand it.

Supposedly the person posted something about not believing the killer's DV claims, and she gets a thank you from the killer?

Huh?

Well, the girl said that she left a message on the JA website saying that she didn't believe JA's DV claims. Then she got a handwritten note from JA postmarked April 20. Jennifer, the girl, says she has no idea how JA got her address, or why she would be responding to a message from a person who thinks she's lying about the DV claims.

It appears the BUMS are at it again. Do they have no shame, or is this a norm for them I wonder? So if I donate nothing, they get double nothing? What a sham!!!! :facepalm:

The current fund total, as of April 18, 2015 is:

$53,350.06....... Alexander restitution I assume?

http://justice4jodi.com/

That's probably more money than JA earned through legit work during her entire "career."

Sounds to me she thinks state appeals will get them no where, looking for that 9 th circuit to bail her out...sure hope not

I could be wrong, but I think that since she didn't get the death penalty, the 9th circuit will not be involved. I think she's up the creek without a paddle.

I could be wrong, but I think that since she didn't get the death penalty, I don't think the 9th circuit will be involved. I think she's up the creek without a paddle.

I honestly don't know how it works for lifers.

Hope Arizonalawyer will come on and tell us for sure. I would rest better knowing that court will never be involved.

I only get an error message when I try to access the Facebook post. What's it about? Thanks.

Would the 9th circuit even have jurisdiction over an LWOP appeal? It's not a federal case, not DP. Whatever Jodi wants to appeal would belong in the state court system, no? And the AZ CofA has already told her to go to hell on one appeal—and quite tersely at that—plus the AZ SC declined to take a second look. Why would the 9th circuit even be involved? For someone who, what, 18 regular citizens thought should get the DP? And who all the checks and balances in the decisionmaking hierarchy at PV have decided should be under very restrictive custody? Maybe she's complaining that she isn't getting all the notoriety of someone with the DP?

I hope the prosecutors' office have their sights on the $53k. Anything for Jodi's benefit would surely belong to the Alexanders? No business-minded attorney would take on a case where the money may never show up because the courts have ruled it belongs to someone else.

No doubt JA is creating a "pending case" just so she can have legal files in her cell. No "pending case", no legal files, as I understand it. As always, trying to get around the rules.

Since I had questions about whether the 9th Circuit would even have jurisdiction over anything Jodi might say or do, I looked it up. This seems to be the answer, per http://www.uscourts.gov/FederalCour...alCourts/HowCourtsWork/TheAppealsProcess.aspx

A litigant who loses in a federal court of appeals, or in the highest court of a state, may file a petition for a "writ of certiorari," which is a document asking the Supreme Court to review the case. The Supreme Court, however, does not have to grant review. The Court typically will agree to hear a case only when it involves an unusually important legal principle, or when two or more federal appellate courts have interpreted a law differently. There are also a small number of special circumstances in which the Supreme Court is required by law to hear an appeal. When the Supreme Court hears a case, the parties are required to file written briefs and the Court may hear oral argument.

News flash for Jodi: reality is you are convicted of especially cruel and heinous first degree murder. 2 juries have reviewed the evidence. Reality is: you committed perjury on the stand. Reality is: you belong right where you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove