Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee, I don't see them mention that ALL of the other jurors info was posted on JA's innocent site, except for this 17th "saviour".... where's the outrage about that?

I just showed up and have read a little of the posts. If I have this correct, Jodi managed to slip a stealth juror on the panel? Who the hades would do that? :dervish:

How did they get on the jury in the first place. :gaah:

Gee, I don't see them mention that ALL of the other jurors info was posted on JA's innocent site, except for this 17th "saviour".... where's the outrage about that?

I guess we have quickly reached the point (or at least the press has) where we are going to ignore the fact that she mislead the court about her beliefs and possibly lied about what she knew and/or her personal grudges ....now it's looking like we are heading down the path where the narrative tells a story of a lone brave martyr who threw herself on a sword in the name of justice and mercy. :pullhair: :sick:

BBM ~ Even if #17 was confused, 11 others couldn't un-confuse her? Something has happened and I have a feeling it got emotional for this juror and she ignored the facts and evidence the 11 others clearly saw.

When we initially heard about the "impasse", didn't we think that there were two factions that couldn't come together for a unanimous verdict? I know I never thought in a million years there was a lone holdout. How often does that happen??!! I would imagine the sheer likelihood of that happening is against all odds. When someone comes into deliberations with already knowing as much as this juror did, I would think she had her mind made-up already, but was waiting to hear if there was anything that would change it; hence, to her, she had an open mind. That's not how deliberation is supposed to work. I know this is only my opinion, but heck, what are the odds that there was ONE person who didn't get it??

I just showed up and have read a little of the posts. If I have this correct, Jodi managed to slip a stealth juror on the panel? Who the hades would do that? :dervish:

How did they get on the jury in the first place. :gaah:
I doubt Jodi managed it. Although some do believe that she or MDLR did somehow. I do believe 17 had her own agenda going into it. She most likely followed the first trail and sympathized with the felon because she identified with her abuse claims. MOO

Also, it looks like there is a possibility that Juan prosecuted her ex-husband and sent him to prison. So maybe she has a beef about that too. Who knows. She wouldn't deliberate is all we do know for sure. As a result, she hijacked a trail.

I did read it and it comes down to the same as whoever it is that is posting documents about her ex on twitter. Just something posted on twitter. (Possibly? since they didn't show screenshots in the article of said threats)

That article was pretty one-sided considering what it offered in regards to the rest of the whole jury.."Their statements about this, that, or the other thing being the reason are nothing but their own imagination, because they don't know, they are very frustrated and I can understand that," said Elias.

Sorry, but they DO know what she did and said in that deliberation room. He is the one using his imagination.

and btw. I did finally see the other document that listed 17 and her ex named in a court case. If the documents are legit, he is her ex and JM sent him to prison. Guess it could be some other lady with the same name tho.

JM sent her ex to prison??!! I'd love to see if she wrote that anywhere on her juror questionnaire.

When we initially heard about the "impasse", didn't we think that there were two factions that couldn't come together for a unanimous verdict? I know I never thought in a million years there was a lone holdout. How often does that happen??!! I would imagine the sheer likelihood of that happening is against all odds. When someone comes into deliberations with already knowing as much as this juror did, I would think she had her mind made-up already, but was waiting to hear if there was anything that would change it; hence, to her, she had an open mind. That's not how deliberation is supposed to work. I know this is only by opinion, but heck, what are the odds that there was ONE person who didn't get it??
I don't think she ever intended to change her mind. Not for any reason, from the first day she walked into that courtroom, if she made it on that jury, that jury was gonna vote life or hang. moo

I guess we have quickly reached the point (or at least the press has) where we are going to ignore the fact that she mislead the court about her beliefs and possibly lied about what she knew and/or her personal grudges ....now it's looking like we are heading down the path where the narrative tells a story of a loan brave martyr who threw herself on a sword in the name of justice and mercy. :pullhair: :sick:

Maybe mainstream. But... I really don't think the VICTIMS should or will let the 17th be thrown upon the martyr sword. The alexanders have a sword of their own and that Is Juan martinez. This family has been raked through the coals In their persistent road to justice. I think they've waited quietly and patiently for sentencing to conclude. I hope for them they see this all the way through. I pray That includes a travis Alexander bill, and then any investigation into people or persons who actively played a part in subverting justice for their brother.
I also don't think bill Montgomery is especially naive. I am sure if only quietly an investigation will take place. I'm sure jss will have to answer to the judiciary ethics committee for her management of the trial

JM sent her ex to prison??!! I'd love to see if she wrote that anywhere on her juror questionnaire.

Possibly. You never know with electronic documents that can be altered and then posted. It would be nice if someone, the press perhaps, would look into it and find out for sure.

I doubt Jodi managed it. Although some do believe that she or MDLR did somehow. I do believe 17 had her own agenda going into it. She most likely followed the first trail and sympathized with the felon because she identified with her abuse claims. MOO

Also, it looks like there is a possibility that Juan prosecuted her ex-husband and sent him to prison. So maybe she has a beef about that too. Who knows. She wouldn't deliberate is all we do know for sure. As a result, she hijacked a trail.

ITA. I think it's likely it was a behind the scene arias sympathizer( not a supporter) who received a jurors summon. Out of an 600 or so initial juror summons She was probably thrilled to pieces when She figured out it was for the arias trial. Probably googled what she needed to do to get on that jury. When she FINALLY made it through the honor system she began to slowly seek out more pro arias infornation via Facebook to support her position. She absolutely could have reached out to MDLR And mdlr isn't a shining example of ethics and professionalism. Its not far fetched and what a few amongst us worried about from the very beginning. I'm sorry But it also seems arias supporters empathizers aren't really pillars of society. They seem to believe that telling lies doesn't necessarily make one a liar.

ETA.. If it is true she went in and mislead the court on her voir dir in an attempt to be circumvent the vetting process there is no honor In that. That's nothing at all to be proud of.

I see where a lot of this 'research' into juror 17 has come from .. all I'm going to say on that is consider the source, this 'researcher' has been wrong before, and caused a lot of harm during this trial for a number of people.

I've seen documents on twitter than confirm the info about her ex-husband, FWIW.

Possibly. You never know with electronic documents that can be altered and then posted. It would be nice if someone, the press perhaps, would look into it and find out for sure.

Are you joking?? They're all too busy tidying up the dirty little secrets of this trial and making the 17th out to be some kind of saviour that survived the "attack" of the other 11 jurors and held her ground... very few articles even mention that KN declared the hung jury a victory, instead just repeating the rest of his little speech, heck not a single pic with his two cohorts smirking in the background as he gave it either. Too bad MDLR went and ruined the image by running to twitter right away... "We Won!!!"...

ITA. I think it's likely it was a behind the scene arias sympathizer( not a supporter) who received a jurors summon. Out of an 600 or so initial juror summons She was probably thrilled to pieces when She figured out it was for the arias trial. Probably googled what she needed to do to get on that jury. When she FINALLY made it through the honor system she began to slowly seek out more pro arias infornation via Facebook to support her position. She absolutely could have reached out to MDLR And mdlr isn't a shining example of ethics and professionalism. Its not far fetched and what a few amongst us worried about from the very beginning. I'm sorry But it also seems arias supporters empathizers aren't really pillars of society. They seem to believe that telling lies doesn't necessarily make one a liar.

ETA.. If it is true she went in and mislead the court on her voir dir in an attempt to be circumvent the vetting process there is no honor In that. That's nothing at all to be proud of.

All I know is if the pic I saw of her is correct, I've seen her somewhere online and since I'm either on here or gaming 99% of that time, you get one guess as to whether it was JA/trial related.

If you want to see what's out there on her, including info from BK, just do a search on twitter for #Juror17

All I know is if the pic I saw of her is correct, I've seen her somewhere online and since I'm either on here or gaming 99% of that time, you get one guess as to whether it was JA/trial related.

If you're fairly certain you should really reach out to e-mail the prosecutors office that Information. Having heard about the case and being online specifically on boards or communities dedicated to the trial is completely different. She would have been removed immediately If She informed the court of that without either side needing to use a strike.

Me too. I'm waiting to see if they asked that, and if she lied, wanna bet the county attorney's office will be prosecuting her?

If you're fairly certain you should really reach out to e-mail the prosecutors office that Information. Having heard about the case and being online specifically on boards or communities dedicated to the trial is completely different. She would have been removed immediately If She informed the court of that without either side needing to use a strike.

From what I've seen on twitter, they've been informed, or at the very least the media has, and it will be looked into you can bet.

From what I've seen on twitter, they've been informed, or at the very least the media has, and it will be looked into you can bet.

They know About specifically being involved prior to or during the trial on online communities dedicated to the trial?

They being the media i meant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member