Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a judge influenced result. Skewed process in selection, jury supervision, courtroom demeanor (weak).
This is JSS not doing her job worth a damn.

I would still be in that juror's face, I promise you she would deliberate with me. I would grind that person so hard so long, there would be a verdict or a new juror and she would be in the hospital with chest pains.

Thanks Ransom! I was hoping the video was released. I had to go to class when video was coming out so I thought perhaps I missed it but it appears it has not been released.

No. No video released and probably won't be for some time.

Goodnight peeps. I am gonna put on Bridesmaids, which always makes me feel better! xo, thanks for being there. (I'll be back for "sentencing") (maybe tomorrow too just to check in)

logo2_large.jpg

This is a judge influenced result. Skewed process in selection, jury supervision, courtroom demeanor (weak).
This is JSS not doing her job worth a damn.

I would still be in that juror's face, I promise you she would deliberate with me. I would grind that person so hard so long, there would be a verdict or a new juror and she would be in the hospital with chest pains.

Violent much?

Goodnight peeps. I am gonna put on Bridesmaids, which always makes me feel better! xo, thanks for being there. (I'll be back for "sentencing") (maybe tomorrow too just to check in)

logo2_large.jpg

Good movie! Love Melissa McCarthy. I liked her character in the movie Tammy even if nobody else did!

Goodnight Radarluv and Harvestmoon. Good night fellow sleuthers. I have much to still process, I didn't realize the depth of how this would feel.

Goodnight Radarluv and Harvestmoon. Good night fellow sleuthers. I have much to still process, I didn't realize the depth of how this would feel.

I know Frigga, it's a lot to take in. Try to sleep well.

I don't expect the PT nor the DA to know all about each and every juror. What I would like to know DID Juror #17 disclose this info on her questionnaire???
That's what jury consultants get paid to do. Didn't the PT have one???

I found her choice to describe the DP as revenge interesting because I recently watched some of Arias' interviews and in one of them that is what she states, that going after the DP would be revenge. This juror has not been truthful.

GREAT catch!

I'm not EXCUSING what she did, I think she mismanaged this trial, ESPECIALLY this PENALTY PHASE.... I was simply saying I see no reason her decision will carry over to the sentence for CMJA. I am convinced she will choose LWOP, despite some of her questionable decisions during the trial.

I wasn't commenting on JSS, I support her and I know without a doubt she will choose LWOP.

I was being more philosophical, that in general, fear is a poor motivator. I try my best to make decisions not out of fear, but rather, based on a faith in my convictions.

I've been out all day and I'm just getting online again now, I just went onto Twitter and notice the juror #17's identity is all over it .. horrified. Whatever people think of her they really ought to think about the consequences for her, there are a lot of crazy people in this world who need no excuse to lash out. I hope she is safe and remains that way. Sad :(
You presume that those who are victim friendly are capable of such craziness. I would suggest you look at the murdering convict's supporters, their release of the names of the 11 jurors, and their behaviour in the past and presently. And then decide who are the dangerous lunatics.

You presume that those who are victim friendly are capable of such a thing. I would suggest you look at the murdering convict's supporters, their release of the names of the 11 jurors, and their behaviour in the past and presently. And then decide who are the dangerous lunatics.

There is plenty of crazy on both sides of this .. it doesn't make any of it right IMO.

There is plenty of crazy on both sides of this .. it doesn't make any of it right IMO.

Does it make it right if the woman had bias against Juan Martinez because he prosecuted her ex-husband? I'm not in favor of those threatening her, but I'm thankful there are people out there sleuthing her so we can make sure she didn't commit any crimes when she got on the jury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lillianlily