Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Troy Hayden @troyhaydenfox10 · 16s 17 seconds ago
Court is working to move up #JodiArias sentencing to later this month, according to multiple sources. Reason unclear.
This is some friggin great news!

Quick look at twitter: Circulating today is a pic of the Arias family group either entering or leaving the courthouse on 2/25, with who most seem think is J17's husband behind them, no others in the shot. Looks like the younger sister, her mother, Donovan and two women I remember seeing before but don't know their names.

Also an "update" on the special snowflake's mood:

The pic is on this page found on the Sidebar thread on that date: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?271701-SIDEBAR-43-Arias-Alexander-forum/page32

He has on a long-sleeve shirt so unable to verify tats.

Lambchop, sorry. I found that on twitter so didn't realize it was from Facebook, just didn't connect it...

I think you are probably right Lambchop, and as much as we hate how long all of this has dragged on it has allowed us more and more insight into the killer, her team, her family and all of her deplorable antics.

For anyone who thinks this killer isn't that smart- that may be- but she is devious beyond anything in my vivid imagination.

She really and truly scares me. That smile/smirk on her face that Troy Haden's team caught while filming her after the mistrial tells everything.

I am so grateful that Troy has been seeing all of this through.

I can't help but wonder if that interview, after the guilty verdict, stirred something in him that he could not have predicted in regard to her.

He really seems to understand how innocent she appears but how evil and vile she really is.

He has moved himself to the forefront of my admiration in journalists. Sadly, and unexplicably- Beth Karas has moved to the bottom for me.

I lost faith in Beth Karas and Jean Casarez during the first trial. Both are two faced journalist. Can't trust either one of them

JSS is probably ready for this to all go away. With J17 and then yesterdays news of all day video chats, the phones have probably been ringing off the hook with outraged citizens. Sooner she is sentenced and gone, sooner it quiets down. Moo

When I told my dh about yesterday's news he made the remark of " I better watch myself" I was like " what's that supposed to mean" He said " sounds like she's living a life you would do well in ' chocolate, not a lot of people to deal with, can still see the grandkids via chat and loads of time to read, somebody might even bring the books by like in SOA" local people may have gotten the same images in their mind of her daily life that dh had. It's nauseating to think it.
Sent from my SCH-S960L using Tapatalk 2

Ok...all day video chats?? Can someone fill me in, please??

Ok...all day video chats?? Can someone fill me in, please??

On Sat March 7th, JA was allowed 27 video calls at 20 minutes each ( the caller pays) which means she was on the phone for 9hrs.
That is punishment?

I guess JM was OK with the delay, because he didn't object. As it turns out, the delay was worth it, no? Perhaps all the more so if the investigation during this delay results in linking her to the illegal release of jurors' names.

It's all ammunition for her Perryville keepers to use to tame her.

Juan is smart enough to know that nearly every objection &/or permission for special treatment ends up blowing up in their faces!!!!

On Sat March 7th, JA was allowed 27 video calls at 20 minutes each ( the caller pays) which means she was on the phone for 9hrs.
That is punishment?

That's nuts. How does a jail even allow that? Who uncovered this? TIA

The photos they have of her on the JAII website look like Subway sandwich wrappers. :biggrin:

I think it is the color/style of the font.

I'm not sure but I assume it's #788

Whoa - that is possible. You know they will say it was coincidence if him and he will say well I knew my wife was on jury duty, etc but.........geez.....
Thanks for the number - I have my page set to 200 posts per page so I was in the 100's and no where close!

That's nuts. How does a jail even allow that? Who uncovered this? TIA

Have you been following Sheriff Arpaio's posts about her? He is trying to shut it down..... apparently there is no current limit.

Just listened to Daniel Hochheiser interview Beth Karas on the topic of the hold out juror and she is going to check her website to see if she was/is a member.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876