Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What will the Arias-obsessed do once she is off to Perryville and there are no more updates about her? Every aspect of her life is imagined from sunup to sundown. I suspect there would be a lucrative market if there were an all-Arias-all-the-time cable channel added to the cable lineup. Oh people would complain heartily, but they'd tune in all day long, unable to resist the lure of the murderess.

:rolleyes: .......................:moo:

Didn't Beth Kara's say she visited someone at the prison,her friend, and she said that they like her,and she has made friends already,something to that effect,hmm weird.

Do we believe Beth?

Someone on twitter corresponded with a couple of inmates from Perryville. They said the prisoners are well aware of CMJA since many have tv's in their cells, and that she is a hot topic of conversation during rec time. The one thing said that stood out, is the prisoners already hate CMJA, because they see the inequity in the fact that she got a $3 million + defense paid for, and they got bare minimum public defenders for their cases. That ticks them of I guess. So they already view her as someone who has received special treatment.

I hope they give her their own version of "special treatment." hehe

Well..... all I know is this.....if Jodi goes in there and starts using big fancy words, and corrects others spelling, and demands special treatment..........she's probably going to find out what it REALLY feels like to be a battered woman.

JA having video chats with 15-year-old girls, encouraging them to get fake IDs, etc. I'd say by definition, that makes her a pedophile. : )

Do we believe Beth?

Not automatically, no.

ETA: I notice Levi has put a post up considering doing a subscription site too, why don't all these HLN cast offs get together and just do one site, because I don't think people are going to pony up for Beth + JVM + Levi + whoever else jumps on the bandwagon.

I can't believe the guards in jail are afraid of her hissy fits....what can she do locked in a cement box? Kick the walls?

And when she throws a fit in prison....don't they have "special" cages for problem inmates? I am sure the Perryville guards will not be amused with tantrums and hissy fits.

Corrections officers are not afraid of criminals like Jodi. Some guards probably even some inside jokes at her expense going around. Actually, I hope so.

The picture of the Arias family leaving court is fine. That has been released. The unknown man in the blue sweater is just that for right now.

Let's hope Nurmi cannot call witnesses, affidavit or otherwise. And let's hope JSS limits the time he can bleat his concerns on behalf of the murderer.

We better brace ourselves for whatever new shenanigans are to come. I have the uneasy feeling that sentencing may start on April 13 but sentence will not actually be imposed until weeks later.

Yeah-I was thinking the same thing. At the least, I'd bet money that when the 13th of April comes, CMJA or someone else on the defense side will be sick, and the sentencing will need to be postponed

Hallelujah!!!! So wonderful to hear!!!

Haha!! Heck, I'd be willing to send a few dollars a month for these woman if they'd be willing to "keep and eye" on CMJA for us!!! I'm starting to see how this whole system and process works now!! ;0)

It's not what you know, it's WHO you know!! Lol!!!

Someone on twitter corresponded with a couple of inmates from Perryville. They said the prisoners are well aware of CMJA since many have tv's in their cells, and that she is a hot topic of conversation during rec time. The one thing said that stood out, is the prisoners already hate CMJA, because they see the inequity in the fact that she got a $3 million + defense paid for, and they got bare minimum public defenders for their cases. That ticks them of I guess. So they already view her as someone who has received special treatment.

I hope they give her their own version of "special treatment." hehe

JA having video chats with 15-year-old girls, encouraging them to get fake IDs, etc. I'd say by definition, that makes her a pedophile. : )

I don't know about that, but it sure adds to the long list of reasons why she is SCARY. As does 2 guns, a silencer, and a rage that even murdering someone 3 ways didn't end.

PS. JA apparently called those girls during her video-thon on Saturday not the other way around, so that must have been AFTER parents found out. Yikes and yikes and yikes. 26 other calls and it was important to her to sneak a call to two underage girls and encourage them to lie and sneak too?

Jodi's not on trial here.........Travis is. :gaah:

Didn't Beth Kara's say she visited someone at the prison,her friend, and she said that they lik. e her,and she has made friends already,something to that effect,hmm weird.

Don't know for sure but think Beth was talking about jail??

This is the link to the YouTube video from the mistrial last week:

You can hear the complete dialogue between Judge Stephens and Nurmi in terms of the 30 day sentencing date, as well as what Juan says about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZvCcP0-vOk

Thanks! I liked how JSS said "well, which is it?" as Nurm was asking for 2 things, he 'wanted put on record' but it had 2 be one or the other! NUTTY

Here is the contract for Estrella's video chat system. http://www.maricopa.gov/procurement/awarded_contracts/pdf/13002-c.pdf

Exhibit 2.3.1 spells out the technical capabilities of the system, and those include recording and monitoring. The end user (Estrella) has the option of not activatating the recording feature, in real-time or for playback (makes sense the system has this shut off feature, since attorney-clinet visits can't be recorded).

From the snippets out there I'd guess that Estrella doesn't monitor the calls in real-time (too labor intensive and expensive). Hopefully the calls have all been recorded and are available for playback, though I haven't seen confirmation of that.

The vendor info is interesting. Interested "visitors" sign up with the vendor, not through Estrella. The calls can be paid for with a pre-paid credit card, available anywhere. Visitors are supposed to provide a photo of themselves and one state-issued ID. International callers are supposedly not allowed, so don't know how that alleged person from Greece gained access.

Used someone else's id and bought a local phone number.

I don't know about that, but it sure adds to the long list of reasons why she is SCARY. As does 2 guns, a silencer, and a rage that even murdering someone 3 ways didn't end.

PS. JA apparently called those girls during her video-thon on Saturday not the other way around, so that must have been AFTER parents found out. Yikes and yikes and yikes. 26 other calls and it was important to her to sneak a call to two underage girls and encourage them to lie and sneak too?

H4M, I was making a joke :) referencing JA saying something about TA telling her she sounded like a 12-year-old girl having her first orgasm. She said the fact that he said that made him a pedophile, by definition...

Didn't Beth Kara's say she visited someone at the prison,her friend, and she said that they like her,and she has made friends already,something to that effect,hmm weird.
yes, just like everything, they love her, they hate her, just like the free world, there will always be sides.

Hey you!!! :seeya:

Someone told me you'd reposted that montage video about us trial attendees from the first go round. I just saw it again...memories.....:D

I remember when she first posted it and I just cried. So much thanks to all of you who was there for Travis's family and for keeping us informed.

For any of you that haven't seen A_News_Junkie montage, here is the link! Grab a tissue!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gIT88hukz8

LOL, it made me laugh thinking about sending postcards to her with her name misspelled. She'd blow off the knowledge that the postcards are images meant to stick it to her, but she'd never get over her name being misspelled from lots of people :D

Send her coupons for Starbucks.

She wouldn't like that. *understatement*

Turn Strawberry Frappuccino Value:$0 coupons into postcards and send thousands.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010