Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only thing I can think of is if the page was created before it was broadcasted.

This program was titled 'HLN Now' prior to becoming The Daily Share.

Perhaps the name of the page was changed and all 'likes' were still there?

Either way, I believe this juror was seeking information anyway she could get it. moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy crap. It's true. She had a gun and a silencer in the house and a gun taped to the engine block of her rental car. That HAS to factor in to how she's handled at Perryville. A silencer??? She really did plan on killing again.

Also seized from her house:

THREE cell phones (her droid phone never landed in that cup of cocoa)

FOUR laptops and one desktop computer

a letter from Travis (no further info), a momento from T's memorial service, and torn photos (let me guess).

BBM- yes, it was the new 9mm taped to the rental car. BUT, posters are saying the 9mm was found at the home on the bed. So, she got 2 9mm???

Was that man at the first trial?
The one whom will remain un-named but is a pic of the arias family going into court??
Sure seems like I have seen him before the last two weeks.....

:seeya: Are you referring to Donovan ?

:) If so, he [Donovan] is a "she."

:) If you were not referring to her, ignore me :) ... lol !

That's what I was thinking/hoping too!! When I hear all this I'm just sitting back and waiting for the "shock n' awe of Perrysville"...

Last night I was reading a forum that talks about jail life in the different jails and prisons in the US, particularly the Perrysville thread... One promising thing I read is that the more that your family and friends from the outside push for special treatment for you the TOUGHER they are in you!! That was the best thing I've heard ALL week!!!

It's unbelievable the way these people know how to work the system... it was interesting to read and learn about about an average daily schedule, etc..

I'm just SHOCKED that this convicted first degree murderer gets all that phone visit time while in jail. In a way though, it will make the stark contrast of her 23 hour locked down more, well, stark. It's no wonder she doesn't seem to exhibiting more "suffering" because let's face it, lock any of us in a room with that much access to the outside world, we might do pretty well. I don't even think you'd get that in a hospital! But jail and you're a first degree murderer. Let her fall off that cliff in to attentionless oblivion I say. Let her feel that shock to her system. But still....

It looks like Juror 17's hubby to me! He's sure got some nerve to be walking behind the Arias family and supporters. This just gets more and more suspicious!

Does the nose appear different? It could just be the angle.
Wow. This gets crazier and crazier by the day. :scared:

He could have just been attending court due to his interest, right?
We have no evidence he was fraternizing with anyone from the Arias clan?

:thinking: And that would be one hello of a coincidence -- that he just happened to be walking outside the courthouse, right behind the Arias family and supporters ...

:thinking: IF it is him, not a coincidence at all, IMO ...

:seeya:

I think between her time at Joe's jail, high profile and the amount of money on her books perryville will classify her as phase 1 and have her in CDU. this means 1 15 minute phone call per week and $4£ per week on commissary. She will remain there for probably a good long while until they "beat" figuratively speaking her will down so that She will comply. She'll be a tough Cookie to crack but eventually until she accepts this is her fate they aaren't going to make her life easy

What is CDU? Yes, I think it will be a long time before Jodi earns privileges.

I can't believe the guards in jail are afraid of her hissy fits....what can she do locked in a cement box? Kick the walls?

And when she throws a fit in prison....don't they have "special" cages for problem inmates? I am sure the Perryville guards will not be amused with tantrums and hissy fits.

That's what I was thinking/hoping too!! When I hear all this I'm just sitting back and waiting for the "shock n' awe of Perrysville"...

Last night I was reading a forum that talks about jail life in the different jails and prisons in the US, particularly the Perrysville thread... One promising thing I read is that the more that your family and friends from the outside push for special treatment for you the TOUGHER they are in you!! That was the best thing I've heard ALL week!!!

It's unbelievable the way these people know how to work the system... it was interesting to read and learn about about an average daily schedule, etc..

Someone on twitter corresponded with a couple of inmates from Perryville. They said the prisoners are well aware of CMJA since many have tv's in their cells, and that she is a hot topic of conversation during rec time. The one thing said that stood out, is the prisoners already hate CMJA, because they see the inequity in the fact that she got a $3 million + defense paid for, and they got bare minimum public defenders for their cases. That ticks them of I guess. So they already view her as someone who has received special treatment.

I hope they give her their own version of "special treatment." hehe

RBBM

LambChop,

This is an excellent point! I remember listening live via satellite radio, and I don't recall a specific reason being given for the delay. JM stated the Alexander Family had preferences for certain days of the week (Monday or Tuesdays?) and one day didn't work for the State. That's how we ended up scheduling for April 13th.

To your point, this happened as it should have. It allowed the uncovering of j17, details to be forwarded to the proper authorities, and now a formal investigation.

Everything happens for a reason.

Here's hoping this is a positive sign that the momentum in this case has finally shifted.

:please:

I am not getting how the date of JA sentencing has anything to do with J17. This is a mistrial...one way or another and the judge decides the sentence. They are not going to do this phase of the trial over...so what am I missing?

I can't believe the guards in jail are afraid of her hissy fits....what can she do locked in a cement box? Kick the walls?

And when she throws a fit in prison....don't they have "special" cages for problem inmates? I am sure the Perryville guards will not be amused with tantrums and hissy fits.

Right? They would have a reason to use the shock collar/belt. Lol [emoji366]

Hmmm maybe they showed his chin in the video when they went to his house after the verdict?

surely he wouldn't be THAT stupid......wait, never mind.

(but I don't think it is)

It does look like him...they look like they are coming back from lunch....can a sitting juror lunch with others not on the jury? I don't exactly see him walking into the court but maybe there is another one.

Not sure of the rules. Last screen shot I posted from twitter got zapped.

She also has a good analysis of what will happen to #17. #17 will rue the day she scammed Arizona of 3.7 million dollars, I suspect. :)

I read that they actually do have "cages" at Perryville that are used for inmates who misbehave... But they said that the authorities wouldn't actually admit to them being used for discipline...

I read this on a forum that talks about jail life in the different jails and prisons in the US (Im not sure if I'm aloud to say the name of the forum or not).

Sending her Starbucks is too good... she will only forward them to her fans or family. I would love to send her postcards from 1000 Places To See Before You Die. And just write: "Haha, I'm here and you're not!" in the message portion. :D

Photoshop Jodi's face into the postcard pics - sort of like the gnome that went missing from someone's front yard. On second thought, she'd probably really like those pics :(

lol, DH just said expired or about to expire coupons - gosh I love my hubs!

Someone on twitter corresponded with a couple of inmates from Perryville. They said the prisoners are well aware of CMJA since many have tv's in their cells, and that she is a hot topic of conversation during rec time. The one thing said that stood out, is the prisoners already hate CMJA, because they see the inequity in the fact that she got a $3 million + defense paid for, and they got bare minimum public defenders for their cases. That ticks them of I guess. So they already view her as someone who has received special treatment.

I hope they give her their own version of "special treatment." hehe
Didn't Beth Kara's say she visited someone at the prison,her friend, and she said that they like her,and she has made friends already,something to that effect,hmm weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010