Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zen riddle: If a convicted murderer goes on a hunger strike in jail and isn't allowed to talk or tweet about it, is there a hungry convicted murderer in jail?

Well Joran Van Der Sloot has apparently been on one since last August, in protest of his move to a very harsh prison with no perks, according to his "wife" and lawyer. 7 months of no food must be taking it's toll or maybe there really isn't a hungry convicted murderer in that jail. :giggle:

MOO

ETA: He also "shanked" himself and blamed it on other prisoners in a bid to get out of there so that might be another thing for prison officials to be on the lookout for. :rolleyes:

Can someone please tell me where posts are auto-saved? I wrote a long one on the previous thread and when I went to post it thread was closed. TIA!

I don't think so. She is pretty devoted to self-preservation.

Actually, she's probably feels thankful to Joe. Heck, she's a VICTIM again! (by the way, that's exactly where JAII is going with this..)

I know there are lots of questions as to WHY Sheriff Joe is just reporting on the inmate's :jail: behavior.

But below are Sheriff Joe's tweets the day the hung jury was announced, and the day after:

Joe Arpaio @RealSheriffJoe · Mar 5

I am denying all interviews with convicted killer #jodiarias while she remains in my custody.

Joe Arpaio @RealSheriffJoe · Mar 6

Trying to put a stop to #jodiarias social media antics which she conducts from jail.

May hit legal road block.

---I am wondering IF the "legal road block" was because JA had not been sentenced ?
---JA was found GUILTY in May 2013, and after 2 hung juries, her sentencing will now be by the judge ... and now, Joe can let it all out ?

Thoughts ?

I have the feeling this party has been going on for awhile, but the jail didn't care to do anything about it until it hit the media ..

Given that JA has proven herself adept at manipulating some of the people who have to deal with her for any length of time, I'm sure you're correct. It would take the involvement of the Fifth Estate to make those at upper levels aware of what may have become the norm.

As well, I think the crackdown came about because the parents of the two minors who had been video visiting JA let Estrella know about her advice about how to get false ID. I would bet other inmates were letting authorities know about her machinations in order to earn themselves some points within the system. That, combined with the possibility that jury interference had happened via social media/internet access, could not be ignored.

I'm not surprised that over six or seven years JA had earned those privileges. She's just going to have to eventually "re-earn" them after April 13.

She's spent an average of $100 a week on commissary. Makes me wonder just how much money her fans are funneling to her.

Was thinking the same thing. Where is all this money coming from while her parents are filing for bankruptcy?

ETA: Which means that she has "income" of her own. Which should be up for grabs in any civil suit the Alexander family launch.

MOO

No way. She isn't that kind of person. She'll rage and feel sorry for herself and plot revenge and blame everyone and any one but herself, but hurt herself when she's positive she's not to blame for any of it? Never.

I suspect she just might engage in a ploy H4M, but it will be a well thought out manipulation which is designed to give the appear of attempting suicide, yet never actually intending to complete suicide. JMO

How much would you guys pay ME to go visit here over there? Um like Hell is a frozen Wonderland where pigs are flying on the backs of pink elephants. I'm sorry I even nauseated myself there for a second.
Only if you wore this...
image.jpg

Tweet from Jeff Gold:
Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq · 3m3 minutes ago

Why did #JodiArias waive her pre-sentence report?

My guess she doesn't want to disclose her finances.

-----Hmmm ... Thoughts ?
MATTER what she decides to do.. I think she has to give info on fiances for restitution reasons.. JSS will order her to pay restitution to TA's fam

Aren't we?

No, we are not. See Moderator post 947 in the Sidebar 46 thread. Quote:

"Second, only post tweets from MSM or court watchers. It is not clear who BAtlinburg is but it appears he is a private citizen."

I have to say when Jodi gets to the Big House and if she is exposed to harsh and cruel I would not be surprised if she doesn't off herself. I dont feel she will cope well with any type of sensory deprivation long term either. I do believe she will find a method "that doesn't hurt too much"!!!!!!IMO

I suspect she just might engage in a ploy H4M, but it will be a well thought out manipulation which is designed to give the appear of attempting suicide, yet never actually intending to complete suicide. JMO

If she's that stupid (and in this case I think not) what that pitiful attempt will earn her is a special cell on Lumley's mentally ill unit. Go for it, JA.

Does this mean no tweets from her too?

I think I have died and gone to heaven.

Of course what I wish most is her fading in to oblivion asap. HOWEVER we will see little karma smackdowns like this in the coming weeks/months until she fades to black and it will be very healing for us all.

@jeffgoldesq: Why did #JodiArias waive her pre-sentence report? My guess she doesn't want to disclose her finances.

I'm more inclined to think that she believes this could somehow become grounds for an appeal down the road.

If she's that stupid (and in this case I think not) what that pitiful attempt will earn her is a special cell on Lumley's mentally ill unit. Go for it, JA.

I really hope she continues her acting out because all that will do is prolong her death row style living which is kind of the best of both worlds as I see it. She lives on Death Row basically but has no attention or appeals that being on actual Death Row would give her. This is the sentence I hope for the most.

Tweet from Jeff Gold:
Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq · 3m3 minutes ago

Why did #JodiArias waive her pre-sentence report?

My guess she doesn't want to disclose her finances.

-----Hmmm ... Thoughts ?

Nah, I don't think so. Others will investigate her finances for her. :D She's not going to be able to evade that scrutiny. As I understand it, what she declined was the opportunity to allocute to JSS, basically. I'd like to believe that's because she knew better than to try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gerardclori