Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been doing some digging in some nasty places :puke: The jury began deliberations on February 24th. On February 23rd SJ (owner of JAII) messaged Pandora (cohort):

View attachment 71097

Strange coincidence, or is it?

Lamby, forgive me if I have erred in posting this.

This sounds alarmingly like jury tampering imo.

Am just now listening to questions of potential jurors and beside the confirmation that #17 lied by omission (MOO based on her silence when Juan stood up) WOW at how many said they could not be impartial . Is she the only one who did not raise her hand? LOL

Loved the "I'm sick and tired of hearing it" guy. Preach brother!

The deputy who overheard the judicial assistant commenting that Juan should be stabbed 27 times was named Jennifer Pittman.

You can hear it completely at around 103:40

http://bluesharp1911.wix.com/courtchatter#!jodi-arias-pretrial-hearing-10062014/c1bdz

Sounds like JSS may have a fox guarding the hen house.

Wow....gonna listen now. I wonder if I ever saw her. There was someone who used to post who I knew was in that courtroom and very, let's just say, "unJuanish".

I'm reposting this article from the previous thread. Sorry, but I can't remember who to give credit to for finding this.

This is life for women prisoners in Arizona. https://nelsnewday.wordpress.com/2013/02/16/arizona-female-prisoners-need-help/

There is a lot of great info/prison conditions etc. about women serving time at Perryville.

After reading this, IMO, JA may never get her implants removed......pure speculation on my part but highly likely.

Also worth reading, is a comment made by Shannon — September 7, 2014 @ 6:52 PM regarding visiting her daughter and being treated like a prisoner. As of now, it's comment #2. After reading this comment, I honestly don't think anyone could pay me to go visit an inmate at Perryville. :thinking:

MOO!

I am very much enjoying hearing Wilmott try to explain her misinterpretations of the law in sidebars.

Wow....gonna listen now. I wonder if I ever saw her. There was someone who used to post who I knew was in that courtroom and very, let's just say, "unJuanish".

On the leaked juror names:

tarakelley320
@troyhaydenfox10 @justamommyof2 @blefuscu74 if it came from a court staff person I'm sure it was Janet!
3/6/15, 4:38 PM

ETA further down the thread:

tarakelley320
@Katiesaves @troyhaydenfox10 @justamommyof2 @blefuscu74 Janet and Maria are friends and then add Keifer in the mix...there u go
3/6/15, 5:39 PM

I LOVE THIS MAN! I've watched a few of his videos - whoohaaaa! I hadn't seen this one.

holycow I'd be scared shirtless - I'm scared even thinking about that place :(

I've also watched his videos. Carl ToersBijns is a former Deputy Warden, so he knows what he's talking about! JA couldn't manipulate him, cause he can read her just like a book!!!

Soooo, is he a convicted felon? Is he on parole or probation? Is he allowed to be the mouthpiece for a convicted felon murderer?

For two days, I've been searching for basic parole information; the kinds of things that are required to do OR AVOID doing while on parole and I can't find anything yet.

I'm not sure what a parolee is allowed to do, but I do know that he won't be able to visit her at pv with a record according to their rules for visits.

H
:) Glad to share :) The WTF Fatigue article is what got me there. I've only read a few things on her website, and I have mixed feelings. Some really good info, she's a practicing psychologist, but she's got a paypal button and asks for donations to keep the site going. Odd. But, I'll go back another day and check it out further :)

I'm rewatching the Troy Hayden interview of ja from May 2013 right after her sentencing I think. I'm paraphrasing here:

They're talking about how the public feels about her and she says the sides are divided, but she guesses most are against her.

He asks her how she feels about that and she never says what SHE feels. Instead, she quotes something a psych told her about people's need to persecute. In other words, she turns it back on everyone else, that "people" (not her) are at fault. Again, I'm paraphrasing, but you get the drift. She takes no responsibility for anything, not even her own feelings. Maybe she never answered the question because she doesn't actually have any feelings?

I couldn't imagine how her parents felt trying to raise her, possibly something like Alien Spawn?

I can't imagine either - she seems maddening to try to have a conversation with. I noticed at the first trial that it's impossible for her to answer any question as its posed. Even for her own attorney. In her secret testimony Juan objected a bunch of times that she was not answering the question that was asked. And she wasn't. If she was asked where something happened, she would proceed to answer who was there, how they got there, anything other than the actual question which was where.

To me it just shows the contempt she has for others - including those trying to help her and how narcissistic she really is.

It must have been exhausting trying to have any sort of relationship with her.

tarakelley320
@troyhaydenfox10 @justamommyof2 @blefuscu74 if it came from a court staff person I'm sure it was Janet!

tarakelley320
@Katiesaves @troyhaydenfox10 @justamommyof2 @blefuscu74 Janet and Maria are friends and then add Keifer in the mix...there u go

What a Trifecta. Blech!

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the issue that the jury might have heard that? A judicial assistant should know better, I'd think. She can have her opinions but maybe keep them to herself.

JM states that Jennifer Pittman also said she overheard this assistant say the sentence should only be 2nd degree murder, and something to the jury foreman. The assistant denied saying such, and that perhaps the bailiff misheard or heard things out of context. That's an awful lot to hear out of context imo.

tarakelley320

tarakelley320

OMG....and who leak the jurors names?? And foreman's name. And what else did Janet have access to??? Shouldn't JSS be taken this seriously?

JM states that Jennifer Pittman also said she overheard this assistant say the sentence should only be 2nd degree murder, and something to the jury foreman. The assistant denied saying such, and that perhaps the bailiff misheard or heard things out of context. That's an awful lot to hear out of context imo.

Is there a photo of Janet, and what exactly are her responsibilities???? Was she in a position to influence JSS, or the first jury?

Is AZL coming back?

Soooo, is he a convicted felon? Is he on parole or probation? Is he allowed to be the mouthpiece for a convicted felon murderer?

For two days, I've been searching for basic parole information; the kinds of things that are required to do OR AVOID doing while on parole and I can't find anything yet.

I can't link from My phone Screenshot_2015-03-14-20-32-22.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member