Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know for sure that Paul sanders talked about Janet.. I think she's the one that brought the evidence cart in to the jurors? I'm too tired to go back and read all his postings, but I'm sure he mentioned her several times...(not in a bad way)

I was under the impression it was during JA's first trial after listening to the sealed hearings that were released today...not sure on that,,, so don't "mark my words on that" :wink:

Yes PS mentions Janet in his writings frequently. She was the assistant when he was a juror for the DeVault trial, and yes he seemed to be fond of her until the day he, cane lady, and Mikal Ann were admonished by her for the cucaracha fiasco.

Watching the jury selection videos, I have to say that JM seems very thorough. He even goes after those potential jurors who stated they would favor the death penalty, looking for contradictions in their questionnaires. He approaches each person with a healthy dose of skepticism and his instincts seem very finely honed. It makes me even more convinced that #17 was truly a stealth juror.

Agree, can't wait for the rest of the vids because I'm dying to hear her questioned in open court.

:eek: :eek: :eek: OMG !

Just read this thread and saw the posts about JSS's "judicial assistant" :gaah:

Okay ... can someone help me out here, please :)

I want to make sure I got it right:

So this info about JSS's judicial assistant came out in the videos that were just released ?

And JSS's judicial assistant said that Juan should be stabbed ?

OMG ... what a [self imposed mod snip by DGC] because if I say anything else, I may be at lalala camp !

JMO but I have NEVER liked JSS and I have always felt she had an agenda. And I have no doubt that she knows about her "judicial assistant" ... hmmm ...

MOO and :moo:

Back to lurking on this thread ... for now ... lol :)

:eek: :eek: :eek: OMG !

Just read this thread and saw the posts about JSS's "judicial assistant" :gaah:

Okay ... can someone help me out here, please :)

I want to make sure I got it right:

So this info about JSS's judicial assistant came out in the videos that were just released ?

And JSS's judicial assistant said that Juan should be stabbed ?

OMG ... what a [self imposed mod snip by DGC] because if I say anything else, I may be at lalala camp !

JMO but I have NEVER liked JSS and I have always felt she had an agenda. And I have no doubt that she knows about her "judicial assistant" ... hmmm ...

Back to lurking on this thread ... for now ... lol :)
If this is true! Incredible. If a member of the public said that they would be charged with contempt. But for
an officer of the court to say it?

Janet, the person who JSS identified as her "judicial assistant" is, how to say this delicately, not too popular with trial watchers or the first jury.

WOW ! :tyou: KCL !

:) Your insight, information, opinion, etc., is very valuable here at WS !

OMG! JW just cannot ask a question and then move along. She just keeps asking the same thing again and again. Such an insulting time suck! He heard you, he answered. sheesh

Isn't Janet the one who brings the public upstairs from the overflow room to the courtroom?

I only heard Michael Kiefer spew that second degree "shoulda been" BS about a thousand times (as did anyone else who had the displeasure of sitting next to him).

It's my belief that he's in deep with Janet AND MDLR and somehow, just somehow someone leaked the first foreperson to him DURING DELIBERATIONS.

:eek: Holy Freaking Batman !

So ... MK, the former Cougarlicious, and JSS's jud asst Janet, are BFF'S ?

WOW ... and these 3 are supposed to be "professionals" ?

- MK is a biased reporter and unprofessional ...

- MDLR actions in and out of the courtroom were unprofessional for a mit spec ...

- JW, JSS jud asst, overheard stating that Juan should be "stabbed" -- unprofessional ...

And add to that JW [JSS's asst] BFF's with MLDR and MK ...

Birds of a Feather ... :gaah:

If this is true! Incredible.
If a member of the public said that they would be charged with contempt. But for an officer of the court to say it?

:seeya:

She should have been fired for saying something like that ! But wait, this is JSS's courtroom :gaah:

Totally and completely unprofessional -- and she should NOT make comments like that about any prosecutor and/or attorney -- no one !

She is supposed to be UNBIASED !

I tell ya, now with this little nugget of info, things are starting to make sense ...

Not only was the defense team up to shenanigans, but it sounds like someone else had an agenda as well, which I have said all along ...

I am wide awake now :) But back to lurking ...

:seeya: Good Night, Y'all ... Check back in the morning for some more nuggets !

I only heard Michael Kiefer spew that second degree "shoulda been" BS about a thousand times (as did anyone else who had the displeasure of sitting next to him). It's my belief that he's in deep with Janet AND MDLR and somehow, just somehow someone leaked the first foreperson to him DURING DELIBERATIONS.

Been meaning to tell you how nice it is that you're posting here again....thanks! :smile:

:seeya:

She should have been fired for saying something like that ! But wait, this is JSS's courtroom :gaah:

Totally and completely unprofessional -- and she should NOT make comments like that about any prosecutor and/or attorney -- no one !

She is supposed to be UNBIASED !

I tell ya, now with this little nugget of info, things are starting to make sense ...

Not only was the defense team up to shenanigans, but it sounds like someone else had an agenda as well, which I have said all along ...

I am wide awake now :) But back to lurking ...

:seeya: Good Night, Y'all ... Check back in the morning for some more nuggets !

Yep....things are definitely beginning to make sense! Totally amazed there was a guilty verdict!

I have come to the conclusion that CMJA is going to get a just punishment, and have labeled it.... "DEATH BY INCARCERATION" So for me, I'm good. Hopefully Travis' families pain will one day ease somewhat.

The videos of the selection process are fascinating, especially with the sidebar access. Thanks for posting them, Mrs G Norris. I look forward to more of them. Hopefully we get the one with 138.

The videos of the selection process are fascinating, especially with the sidebar access. Thanks for posting them, Mrs G Norris. I look forward to more of them. Hopefully we get the one with 138.

Same here, we know she was questioned in court about her ex husbands prior record as Beth had notes on the questioning .. I can hardly wait, it seems video's are being uploaded out of order, but the one on jury selection from Oct 7 says it is 1 of 4 :)

I have tweeted the person uploading them, and announcing when they have finished uploading on Twitter, to say we are eagerly waiting on those ones in particular though.

I thought a twitterer earlier said juror 17's number was 138 during selections?

Katiecool, so glad to see you! In my jurisdiction usually the court admin/clerk is really friendly On a personal level with the judge they're assigned to. Is This generally the case in maricopa? If so... Today is the ONLY time I've ever once considered JSS would give lwp. Ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KristenLoren