Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Troy says the Director of the Boys and Girls KNEW that these videos were shot but didn't know they were put on social media. So the director was fine with the teacher influencing her kids to support a murderer until he found out it was put on the internet and there was a public outcry?

To mangle a saying of Groucho Marx ..I wouldn't wanna have my kid be a member of any club that would have these people as members. :hills:

ETA I do hope that the parents of these students were outraged.

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/story/28534706/2015/03/16/hawaii-boys-and-girls-club-worker-records-kids-supporting-jodi-arias

"The director of the club told FOX 10 that he was aware Delos Santos shot the videos but was not aware how they were going to be used"

:notgood: The director KNEW that this teacher was using JA as a model for these students and KNEW that the video had been made? SMH!!!

And did not investigate or put an end to this until it hit social media?

Ugh all they cared about was uploading it, not that she was teaching kids to sympathize with this killer.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using Tapatalk 2

"Hi honey, what did you do at the club today?"

"We made posters and a video for a girl named Jodi Arias. Miss Jill loves her so we love her too."

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

Maybe the director doesn't know who Jodi is? Or this "teacher" gave the ja nutter club version to them when describing what she was doing?

I'm trying to make sense of this in way that does not feel like the world is near broken and is hell bent on breaking the future of it too.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using Tapatalk 2

:seeya: I hope this helps ...

Here are some Tweets from yesterday through this morning :

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 18h18 hours ago

Home sweet #jodiarias home.

Taking your questions w/ @brahmresnik at 6. @12News

CAP4m69UYAAqVOs.jpg

:hilarious: "Home Sweet Home" !

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq · 17h17 hours ago

"@juanstie: Due to HIPAA laws the jail can't discuss #JodiArias' mental breakdown. "

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 · 16h16 hours ago

Found some disturbing new videos relating to #JodiArias case. Talking about them live here now:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUQDxIiTCIc …

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 · 15h15 hours ago

"We love you Jodi!" Boys and Girls Club in Maui sends messages to convicted killer #jodiarias. Sees her as DV victim.
NOTE: Photo at link with faces blocked out.

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 · 14h14 hours ago

Story tonight of Maui Boys and Girls Club making videos of support for #jodiarias.
http://www.fox10phoenix.com/story/2...lub-worker-records-kids-supporting-jodi-arias …

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 14h14 hours ago

Answering your #JodiArias questions in 8 minutes on Twitter and Facebook!
@brahmresnik talks #Juror17, I talk trial and Arias. @12News

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 14h14 hours ago

This is outrageous! #jodiarias
http://www.fox10phoenix.com/story/2...lub-worker-records-kids-supporting-jodi-arias …

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq · 12h12 hours ago

@troyhaydenfox10 exposes #JodiArias supporter who exploits kids for JA.
Now that's child *advertiser censored*!

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq · 12h12 hours ago

Hope many join @beej07 who posted this on the FB page of Maui Boys and Girls Club exploited for #JodiArias support.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 10h10 hours ago

#JodiArias supporter tricks children at Boys and Girls club into expressing their love for a convicted murderer
http://www.courtchatter.com/2015/03/jodi-arias-supporter-uses-influence-to.html?spref=tw …

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq · 4h4 hours ago

Thanks to @troyhaydenfox10 Exposé and your reaction, Boys & Girls Club fired child exploiting #JodiArias supporter

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 1h1 hour ago

#JodiArias supporter tricks children at Boys and Girls club... SEE UPDATE FROM BOYS AND GIRLS CLUB http://www.courtchatter.com/2015/03/jodi-arias-supporter-uses-influence-to.html?spref=tw …

William Pitts retweeted
BrahmResnik ‏@brahmresnik · 22m22 minutes ago

Why #Juror17 spared the life of #JodiArias http://bit.ly/1EZ6xBi #12News

:seeya: So I assume these are the two 'breaking news' stories that were held back - jail temper tantrum and sick video of children.

What's next? I personally think there's a lot more to be uncovered in the days and weeks ahead. Keep digging, Troy!

Can you tell me what is the difference in these two cases?

In Scott Peterson's case a juror was removed at the 11th hour of deliberations (days in) for refusing to deliberate with the other jurors. When the Judge removed him is when 'Strawberry Shortcake' (as she was known back then) replaced this juror who iirc was the Foreman. After then they unanimously voted for death. From what I remember the dismissed foreman was the one lone hold out leaning more toward LWOP.

As far as I am aware SPs case has not been overturned on appeal and he has been incarcerated for many years now. Possibly since 2004?

So why would the Arias case end in a successful appeal and SPs same set of circumstances evidently has not resulted in a successful appeal in ten years or more even though he has appealed his case?

tia

My recollection is that when all the info came out it turned out that foreman went to the judge multiple times and demanded to be dismissed. I don't recall all the details. I'm also not sure Peterson's appeal is even over. On my phone right now so I don't want to try to look all this up on my itty-bitty screen.

OMG, OMG, OMG. The conduct of this teacher, Jill Santos, in Maui is disturbing beyond words; nothing speaks to an indoctrination of children more than this quote from the videos...

"If Jill loves you, then we love you," the children say in unison.

Thank you Troy Hayden for bringing this to light. Thankfully Jill Santos has been removed from influencing these children any further. I sincerely hope that she is kept from ever "teaching" children in the future.

From Jen:
Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 3m3 minutes ago

I will be on HLN at 3:20pm EST to talk #jodiarias

Here is the video as shown on Troy Hayden's broadcast. Just incredible that someone placed in charge of children would ever think this was appropriate!

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/story/2...lub-worker-records-kids-supporting-jodi-arias

I want to know why the director wasn't fired as well. The director knew Jill Delos Santos was making the video, but didn't know what it was going to be used for. So Freaking What does it matter the purpose of it! Wouldn't the problem be that she was making the video AT ALL?

Fire that damn director.

Reason Jodi wanted to talk to Troy about killing a story he was possibly doing was only an EXCUSE to talk to him and begin a personal relationship with him. More manipulation. That's how she sucks people in.

Jodi now is fixated on Troy..voicemails and letters....scary!!

AND who was the liaison that talks to JA frequently??

JA Secret testimony videos.

Thanks everyone who's posting links to videos on this thread and in the thread dedicated to the retrial videos.

I didn't realize how very sick I am of this trial until I started fast forwarding through them. I'm curious about the audible sidebars though. The Twitter reports indicated that Dr. M-F was disrespectful and talked over Juan (and the judge) but to actually see it is something else. Skipping Neumeister. I wonder whether we'll get to see Pseudonym/John Smith?

Every time I see your avatar picture it reminds me of my little brother who wore glasses at a very young age. It breaks my heart that anyone could hurt Kyron or any innocent child.

:seeya: Yes, it is heartbreaking !

And Kyron will always remain on my avatar here as his case is how I found WS !

:cheers:

Reason Jodi wanted to talk to Troy about killing a story he was possibly doing was only an EXCUSE to talk to him and begin a personal relationship with him. More manipulation. That's how she sucks people in.

Jodi now is fixated on Troy..voicemails and letters....scary!!

AND who was the liaison that talks to JA frequently??

Morning Shady, can you tell me more about Travis' murderer NOW being fixated on Troy...did I miss something? TIA

Morning Shady, can you tell me more about Travis' murderer NOW being fixated on Troy...did I miss something? TIA

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...&mid=5AE989F3A876FA28E2F65AE989F3A876FA28E2F6

On the video posted above, Troy talks about what lead up to him getting an interview with Jodi. Jodi sent a message to Troy that she wanted to speak with him through a person that talks to her frequently. Troy had a one on one with her and she claimed the reason she wanted to meet him was because she wanted him not to publish a story he was working on about her fund raising efforts. Troy did not know what she was talking about because he was not working on a story.

IMO it was only an excuse to get to know him, and now she has continued to engage him by sending him letters and voicemessages.....yuck. Poor Troy...LOL.

Thanks everyone who's posting links to videos on this thread and in the thread dedicated to the retrial videos.

I didn't realize how very sick I am of this trial until I started fast forwarding through them. I'm curious about the audible sidebars though. The Twitter reports indicated that Dr. M-F was disrespectful and talked over Juan (and the judge) but to actually see it is something else. Skipping Neumeister. I wonder whether we'll get to see Pseudonym/John Smith?

BBM--Hi Daisy, that is the understand of the year. Seriously, you'd have to see it to believe it.

I posted in the Retrial Video thread that MF is far worse than ALV. It was unbelievable that JSS allowed MF behave the way she did--she was obnoxious, condescending, disrespectful, and just plain out of control. I will tell you this, it was blatantly obvious that MF and the DT controlled the manner and direction of her testimony to such a degree that Juan was extremely lucky to do any true cross examination--I would guess that only about 25% of what she was asked was actually answered. One has only to watch this farce of a cross examination to know without a doubt that Juan was asked to fight a battle without any weapons at all.

Honestly, it was infuriating and heartbreaking all at the same time to watch an officer of the court try to seek justice only to be hamstrung by the very entity that asks him to seek said justice.

I want to know why the director wasn't fired as well. The director knew Jill Delos Santos was making the video, but didn't know what it was going to be used for. So Freaking What does it matter the purpose of it! Wouldn't the problem be that she was making the video AT ALL?

Fire that damn director.

I can think of a few situations where making a video would be appropriate, but yeah, the director should have double checked. Lots of membership applications/registration forms for kid activities (school, sports, camp, etc.) mention somewhere that the kids may be photographed and the photos might be published. It's usually an opt-out kind of thing these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member