Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK...I have waited long enough. Who here at WS wants to volunteer to infiltrate the infamous vent room? Assuming it is still up and running, maybe you could sign in as JuansSocks. Get the feel of what they are thinking, come back here and report to us; it would be greatly appreciated. I'd do it but I still haven't completely taken care of that prior hangnail...

Thought Juanstie was a guy.

There's a link right off of Juan'sTie Twitter page and the link says "Juan's Neck." That link goes directly to Jen's Trial Diaries FB page. After seeing that I wondered if maybe Jen of Jen's Trial Diaries was "JuansTie".

Hi Cricket, I have to agree that J17 believed it lock, stock and barrel. And to your point about the "Manifesto", if it had been allowed in as evidence the other 11 jurors would have had FACTUAL proof to help J17 "deliberate" as to the truth in the journals. There were several things in that "Manifesto" that would have impeached some of the things she wrote in her journals.

Also, unlike for some, for me that "manifesto" was very, very revealing.

We can only hope j17 will now read the manifesto, at the very least, and have her eyes opened to her error in choosing to wear blinders during deliberation. I hope when she realizes she was manipulated by the ja/DT she makes some sort of statement of apology to the Alexanders. I doubt it, but I hope.

"By the way, I've known Jodi for a few years now and she rocks. So eat it!"

Ummm... ok?

How old are these people?

... a "few years", why don't you get back to us, on that statement, in a few more.

On thinking about it, who's to say this guy is a guy - or has anything whatsoever to do with Arias and her 'dealings'? Serves as a good deflection for whoever is (or was) really running things. Must be why the world was pointed to him by the Arias Tweeter as soon as the article appeared.

Who knows if there's any truth in all this, but many hinky meters have been going off about the money for a long time. Maybe we won't learn anything credible until the Alexanders sue, if they do.

OK...I have waited long enough. Who here at WS wants to volunteer to infiltrate the infamous vent room? Assuming it is still up and running, maybe you could sign in as JuansSocks. Get the feel of what they are thinking, come back here and report to us; it would be greatly appreciated. I'd do it but I still haven't completely taken care of that prior hangnail...

HAHA too late, we should have done it 5 years ago! Next time one of these <Obvious Guilty Suspect> Is Innocent sites goes up, we know what to do.

Mindmatters, please, if you will... If you could elaborate more I would be very appreciative.

I have been a member at Beth's site since the beginning and I cannot get it to load- no matter what I do, and I have tried everything. When my hubby gets back from travel I will have him update our browser, I'm pretty certain that's the problem, but anyway I have wanted to read this from the beginning.

I think I am beginning to see a theme with Jodi that I never would have guessed or predicted. She really gives herself away, but more important, over time with all we have access to, certain issues are beginning to really stand out to me.

I really, really want to hear from people in her recent past who were either too afraid of Jodi or the long arm of the law to come forward and speak the whole truth about her. I hope after she is locked away- for good, with no chance of ever getting out alive- some of these people will come forward. Also, as with most things time can offer much more clarity.

I really want to hear from anyone in Darryl Brewers family, Darryl himself (if he is singing a much more enlightened tune), Darryl's Ex-wife and Matt McCartney and anyone in his family. I would also love to hear from the mixed martial arts fighter guy/friend that helped get her the job at Ventana. Oh, and Ventana people willing to tell the truth about both Jodi and Darryl!

Another person I'd love to hear from is Bianca. I'm sure she has an interesting story to tell about Jodi confronting her concerning Matt.

There's a link right off of Juan'sTie Twitter page and the link says "Juan's Neck." That link goes directly to Jen's Trial Diaries FB page. After seeing that I wondered if maybe Jen of Jen's Trial Diaries was "JuansTie".

I don't think it reads that way, JMO. There's a locator symbol with Juan's neck (locator not working for me.. maybe a joke, or maybe owner just decided it was prudent to not give out too much info)
Then there is a separate listing altogether on another line for Jen's Trial.

RBBM: :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: omg ... lol !

But remember, it was Nurmi who wore the colorful socks ...

Just the thought of Nurmi's socks :scared:

:gaah:

This fits, IMO, in regard to Juror 17:

There Are None So Blind As Those Who Will Not See

According to the &#8216;Random House Dictionary of Popular Proverbs and Sayings&#8217; this proverb has been traced back to 1546, John Heywood, and believed to be translation of: &#8216;Hear now this, O foolish people, and without understanding; which have eyes, and see not; which have ears, and hear not&#8217;.

In 1738 it was used by Jonathan Swift in his &#8216;Polite Conversation&#8217; and is first attested in the United States in the 1713 &#8216;Works of Thomas Chalkley&#8217;.

The full saying is: &#8216;There are none so blind as those who will not see. The most deluded people are those who choose to ignore what they already know&#8217;

I just laugh that they believe They can fundraise half a million dollars for Her appeal between her 14 supporters. And then have money LEFT OVER to donate :floorlaugh::shocked2:

No but really.. Lol

Remember the Holiday letter telling the supporters to send $250 to the killer & it's ok to sacrifice your own family's gifts?? :shame:

O/T Mesa shooter still at large...5 or 6 shooting scenes...1 dead....others wounded....:scared:

RBBM: :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: omg ... lol !

But remember, it was Nurmi who wore the colorful socks ...

Just the thought of Nurmi's socks :scared:

:gaah:

No way am I signing up over there as 'Nurmisocks'. I might consider 'Nurmisucks'. Naw - I would never pass their voir dire!

No way am I signing up over there as 'Nurmisocks'. I might consider 'Nurmisucks'. Naw - I would never pass their voir dire!

What about NurmisGastricBalloon .. I mean .. you know, since you're an 'insider' and all .. :D

Been out today. So there is nothing new as far as confirmation of the article? Guess it is way too soon. Wishing for more.

Okay..back to cleaning my house. It has been ignored during this trial, as have many other things.
O/T but the first day of Spring is Friday!!! :loveyou::loveyou::loveyou:

We can sit outside all day. Jodi only gets an hour. Think of that!

Remember the Holiday letter telling the supporters to send $250 to the killer & it's ok to sacrifice your own family's gifts?? :shame:

Yes i do! That if they each donated $250 theyd raise something like a grave total of $5000 and that in light of the state trying to kill her life your kids will not only understand but be happy. to forego Christmas presents! Something like that lol. I have read from credible sources inside and outside of arias camp that she's never raised more than $40k in total the entire time. And i think most of it is gone and went to trial funds, candy and fungal cream

Been out today. So there is nothing new as far as confirmation of the article? Guess it is way too soon. Wishing for more.

Okay..back to cleaning my house. It has been ignored during this trial, as have many other things.
O/T but the first day of Spring is Friday!!! :loveyou:
We can sit outside all day. Jodi only gets one hour. Think on that!

So much so the Forbes list.

I have never had a policy through PPL or Legal Shield. I never even heard of them until Travis' case but I have researched the company since then.

I still don't think there is one bit of evidence that PPL/Legal Shield is a scam.

PPL-now Legal Shield has been in business since the 1960s iirc.

If it wasn't a legitimate business it would have closed during the 50+ years it has existed.

Like anything to do with various policies there are clauses that may not cover a particular claim......just like any other company who sells policies for various things.

I think it is sad to imply a company Travis worked very hard for was/is a scam. That is saying that Travis was a scammer and there is no proof of that whatsoever. If they were a scam the government has had over 50 years to shut them down and that has not happened. They continue to grow both in numbers and in sales.

Not everyone is going to be satisfied with their policies or the results but that happens in every large company across the nation. None of them have a 100% satisfaction rate.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member