Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone in the legal community said anything negative about JSS or J17?

If J17 was a stealth juror, I doubt anyone would do a thing about it. It's already being said, "So what?" JA going to prison....etc., etc.

Makes me question the justice system, big time. Especially in Arizona.

There are rumors--that sound like they may be true--that Jodi has had a mental breakdown over the past weekend. The info has been on Twitter.
Here ya go:

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 2h2 hours ago
"@juanstie: Due to HIPAA laws the jail can't discuss #JodiArias' mental breakdown. "

Even though this went unconfirmed over the weekend, I had no doubt that an outburst of some kind happened. As I posted previously, The DT and the court system fed this monster and her inflated sense of entitlement by bending to her every whim. Arpaio was the first to hold her accountable for inappropriate over 7 long years-- Therefore, an all encompassing, violent rage was destined to erupt the minute anyone got in the way of her manipulative goals.

Are you guys watching this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUQDxIiTCIc some crazy teacher was filming her kids supporting JA WTF!!! Troy will put a link to the story after it's aired!! WTF WTF WTF she needs to lose her job!

ETA it's a Boys and Girls club from Hawaii, the teacher was teaching the kids about DV and used Jodi as an example. She videos the kids too, 'we love you Jodi' .. 'we support you' .. etc.

Since this occurred in Hawaii--Do you all believe that it has anything to do with the two fifteen year old girls that were caught video chatting with CMJA? I do.

Are you guys watching this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUQDxIiTCIc some crazy teacher was filming her kids supporting JA WTF!!! Troy will put a link to the story after it's aired!! WTF WTF WTF she needs to lose her job!

ETA it's a Boys and Girls club from Hawaii, the teacher was teaching the kids about DV and used Jodi as an example. She videos the kids too, 'we love you Jodi' .. 'we support you' .. etc.

Wow. I bet the parents of the kids are real happy about that-NOT

It makes you wonder if the teacher has done enough research on the case and if they did are they just siding with JA anyway and believing JA.

Just amazing.

There are so many other cases that would have been a much better example. There was even one I recall where a woman did end up killing her abuser in the courtroom and from what I remember she kind of got a slap on wrist type penalty for it because people really did feel very sorry for her sufferening through real abuse.

I cant remember where I saw the story on it.

I have two questions I'm hoping someone can help me with.

1. Will CMJA be wearing prison stripes at her sentancing?

2. Is there a time limit in which she must be sentenced per statute? Can she pull this "mental breakdown" or "migraine" carp to just delay and delay Her sentancing??

A mental breakdown? Fake or real.

If the felon did have a breakdown it was more of a mad rage because she lost privileges. No one that tests her could believe what she said. The felon may also think she would go to a private hospital until she was well....but she will keep up the act. If she did go to a hospital, espicially a non prison one, she would try to escape. This is MOO based on what she has said, acted on what others say snd what I read here. I think the felon is d.... Scared to go to prison and just got mad about being caught. Anything yo get her way.

AZL....if a felon winds up in a mental institution, is it private or a prison?
Who determines if the felon needs hospitalization? This felon lies and gets people to do her bidding, how can anyone be sure?
If sentencing is delayed, would the felon not be sentenced when released from medical care? So the felon never really gets out of being sentenced.

Thanks!

I'm having a hard time not imagining CMJA arriving at sentencing on a dolly wearing a Hannibal Lecter mask...

image.jpg

It makes you wonder if the teacher has done enough research on the case and if they did are they just siding with JA anyway and believing JA.

Just amazing.

There are so many other cases that would have been a much better example. There was even one I recall where a woman did end up killing her abuser in the courtroom and from what I remember she kind of got a slap on wrist type penalty for it because people really did feel very sorry for her sufferening through real abuse.

ITA Hatfield, cannot even conceive of anyone who is SERIOUS about bringing DV awareness to children, using a convicted, premeditated murderer as an example--BLOWS my damn mind!!!!!

BBM--To call this uniformed person a teacher is an insult to teachers everywhere IMO.

ITA. The realization is finally hitting her. Thank God the first jury found her guilty of 1st degree felony murder. With this entire circus swirling around this killer, it is amazing to me that someone got it right and she was convicted. MOO.

If one of her pod mates witnessed anything hope they spill the beans. I wonder if this is just another attempt to deny sentencing. Can she??

Regarding twitter feeds....to everyone....PLEASE leave #17 family photos off, delete them!! I am not on twitter, but if I were I'd say that is wrongwrongwrong. Her kids should be protected.

Hi Elle--here is the link to the first day of her testimony https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ldfY-6HUyk&t=12 BTW, prepare yourself for the theatre of the absurd at the beginning of the vid with the "walking" drama :facepalm::D

Also, YesorNo and several others have posted links in the Retrial Video thread.

I know I have to catch up on my reading, but what the heck was the point of the walking drama?

PS- lol- musn't forget the box of tissues.
PPS- and it does appear that the family left.

I hadn't realized JSS provided more information about juror #17 in this minute entry: http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Criminal/032015/m6734039.pdf. I assume you all have discussed this already while I was out of the country last week, but I thought it was interesting that the foreman and another juror said juror #17 did start deliberating after the modified impasse instruction was given. (The judge didn't question the other jurors, no doubt because a dismissal of juror #17 for failure to deliberate would never have held up on appeal if anyone thought she was genuinely deliberating.)

It didn't last.....but, oh well, all is good.

Troy also saying he has one very good source saying CMJA had a mental breakdown but jail won't talk about it due to HIPPA

Probably an emotional breakdown. The same kind little kids have when they are told NO! Jodes doesn't want to be lonely in her cell. She wants that phone...that candy... pictures taken of her.. she wants to be in the spotlight! This is torture for her!! I say Good, if its true! Put her in a straightjacket in a rubber room for a few days. She'll be happy to get her phoneless cell back!!

Just amazing.

I think it's highly likely the teacher is a crazy JA supporter. I'm sure I saw the videos were uploaded to one of those Jodi Arias support sites .. lemmie try and confirm that.

JMO but I believe her breakdown may be due to increased restrictions in jail and possibly that she won't have the opportunity for multiple appeals...going to prison was always a certainty since her conviction. I think she was banking everything on DP appeals. It's the only reason that makes sense, to me, for her not allocuting.

12 News @12News ·
‪#‎Juror17‬ says the ‪#‎JodiArias‬ jury was not instructed to stay off social media. She talks about her choice tonight

I wish we had a cleaner format of the secret testimony the buzzing is obscenely loud and I can't hear JA, except for her fake sobs.

Though I don't believe a minute of it. She threw a tantrum to get out of solitary. It worked and she is holed up in a nice psych ward probably getting some pretty B*tchin sedatives to help her through the next 40 days and 40 nights.

ITA. The realization is finally hitting her. Thank God the first jury found her guilty of 1st degree felony murder. With this entire circus swirling around this killer, it is amazing to me that someone got it right and she was convicted. MOO.

I wish we had a cleaner format of the secret testimony the buzzing is obscenely loud and I can't hear JA, except for her fake sobs.

I hear the buzzing, but she's coming across clearly. What a crock anyway...she really isn't a very good actress.

ETA: and JW- really?? After you did this "bad thing"??? Seriously?!

Hi Elle, that's weird because I can hear Travis' murderer just fine but I can't hear the questions from JW. But yes, a cleaner program would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia