DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks Mrs. G Norris! :)
"Jodi Arias Updates @JodiAnnArias · 14h14 hours ago
Decided to follow someone new. Who could it be? @Quinn__Michaels"

I have 2 comments that have the same answer. Sounds like someone who is protesting too much. Sounds like someone's new twitter handle perhaps? MLDR :thinking:

I have never had a policy through PPL or Legal Shield. I never even heard of them until Travis' case but I have researched the company since then.

I still don't think there is one bit of evidence that PPL/Legal Shield is a scam.

PPL-now Legal Shield has been in business since the 1960s iirc.

If it wasn't a legitimate business it would have closed during the 50+ years it has existed.

Like anything to do with various policies there are clauses that may not cover a particular claim......just like any other company who sells policies for various things.

I think it is sad to imply a company Travis worked very hard for was/is a scam. That is saying that Travis was a scammer and there is no proof of that whatsoever. If they were a scam the government has had over 50 years to shut them down and that has not happened. They continue to grow both in numbers and in sales.

Not everyone is going to be satisfied with their policies or the results but that happens in every large company across the nation. None of them have a 100% satisfaction rate.

IMO

My dad had a ppl policy for many years through his employer. Effectively having an attorney in retainer and was used to. represent my brother in a DUI tha resulted in injury. He called up the company had an attorney down at the actual accident scene that followed my brother to the hospital.i believe they again uutilized the policy in a few other matters that came up. Never had a problem.

I have never had a policy through PPL or Legal Shield. I never even heard of them until Travis' case but I have researched the company since then.

I still don't think there is one bit of evidence that PPL/Legal Shield is a scam.

PPL-now Legal Shield has been in business since the 1960s iirc.

If it wasn't a legitimate business it would have closed during the 50+ years it has existed.

Like anything to do with various policies there are clauses that may not cover a particular claim......just like any other company who sells policies for various things.

I think it is sad to imply a company Travis worked very hard for was/is a scam. That is saying that Travis was a scammer and there is no proof of that whatsoever. If they were a scam the government has had over 50 years to shut them down and that has not happened. They continue to grow both in numbers and in sales.

Not everyone is going to be satisfied with their policies or the results but that happens in every large company across the nation. None of them have a 100% satisfaction rate.

IMO

My husband works for an international company. Many years ago PPL was an option that employees could select.
JMO I still think it is a pyramid type company.

Anyone hear a rumour concerning Sherriff Joe pressing more charges on JA?

Wouldn't it be a shocker if it we're JA supporters causing drama in AZ so that media is on this story instead of money the trails. Gives them time to regroup. Lol

There is a Presser going on with Bill Montgomery right now:

Here are some Tweets, which are :eek:fftopic: but somewhat related topics ... :waitasec:

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 35m35 minutes ago

Apparently we're running late. Startinng now. Bill Montgomery just walked in.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 30m30 minutes ago

Flores is giving a statement on the shootings in AZ!
LIVE now http://bluesharp1911.wix.com/courtchatter#!az-central-/cizv …

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 27m27 minutes ago

Montgomery says #debramilke decision left him sad and frustrated.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 25m25 minutes ago

Montgomery: "people will be left with the impression that prosecutors did something wrong." #debramilke

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 24m24 minutes ago

Lead detective in the case took the 5th to avoid incriminating himself. Court found prosecutorial misconduct. #debramilke

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 14m14 minutes ago

MCAO not takig much about juror 17.
Any investigation would go to outside agency. #JodiArias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 5m5 minutes ago

Gotta bail. Not much in juror 17.
Heading to mesa for the shooting. Suspect still on the loose.

Sorry Bill...but the lead detective in that case was a liar. That qualifies as misconduct in a criminal investigation. Now, I feel for you in that it wasn't misconduct of the prosecutor, though with the ignorance level in society many will assume it was. It was the cop who lied. And now it has all come out in the wash.

MOO

Mindmatters, please, if you will... If you could elaborate more I would be very appreciative.

I have been a member at Beth's site since the beginning and I cannot get it to load- no matter what I do, and I have tried everything. When my hubby gets back from travel I will have him update our browser, I'm pretty certain that's the problem, but anyway I have wanted to read this from the beginning.

I think I am beginning to see a theme with Jodi that I never would have guessed or predicted. She really gives herself away, but more important, over time with all we have access to, certain issues are beginning to really stand out to me.

I really, really want to hear from people in her recent past who were either too afraid of Jodi or the long arm of the law to come forward and speak the whole truth about her. I hope after she is locked away- for good, with no chance of ever getting out alive- some of these people will come forward. Also, as with most things time can offer much more clarity.

I really want to hear from anyone in Darryl Brewers family, Darryl himself (if he is singing a much more enlightened tune), Darryl's Ex-wife and Matt McCartney and anyone in his family. I would also love to hear from the mixed martial arts fighter guy/friend that helped get her the job at Ventana. Oh, and Ventana people willing to tell the truth about both Jodi and Darryl!

I'd like to hear from Edgar and more from the manager of the Purple Plum. I'd also like to hear more from her father solo without Sandy. Bobby Juarez won't talk unless he gets paid, Matt I think knows a lot but he is too afraid of Mr. Martinez to speak out.

I'd like to hear from Edgar and more from the manager of the Purple Plum. I'd also like to hear more from her father solo without Sandy. Bobby Juarez won't talk unless he gets paid, Matt I think knows a lot but he is too afraid of Mr. Martinez to speak out.

Dont you think through the years JM wouldve offered MM immunity as long as he wasn't directly involved? I think his support for Jodi has waned even since the first trial.

I agree it's better not to comment. But as someone who has dealt with the media before, as well social media, I'm certain if she said "no comment" there would be a whole lot of people screeching, "see! she's has something to hide! Someone with nothing to hide would have no problem speaking out!" It's a double-edged sword, really.

I'd agree with you except she called him. I think she called him precisely to make a statement on the record.

She should never have called him at all. Better to pretend you're (MDLR) a professional and not add fuel.

thanks Mrs. G Norris! :)
"Jodi Arias Updates @JodiAnnArias · 14h14 hours ago
Decided to follow someone new. Who could it be? @Quinn__Michaels"

I have 2 comments that have the same answer. Sounds like someone who is protesting too much. Sounds like someone's new twitter handle perhaps? MLDR :thinking:

@Quinn__Michaels has deleted Twitter acct.
Are these people in high school?
:thinking:

Has anyone here ever opened an account online?

I opened an account with my son a few years ago for a business we work on together and it was so much more involved than it used to be. I can't imagine how it would be possible to open an account online.

Yes I had an ING savings account I opened online and I could transfer money from that account to my checking account but it would take 3 or 4 days. So yeah it's easy to open an account online nowadays

Yes I had an ING savings account I opened online and I could transfer money from that account to my checking account but it would take 3 or 4 days. So yeah it's easy to open an account online nowadays

You have to fax or send in documents for your identity. Not saying you can't open it under somebody's information you have access to. But under the patriot act all institution are required to obtain and verify personal information

Is there a link to read CMJA's manifesto without having to sign up and pay on BK's site? I'm expecting it to reek of arriviste Anglophilic posturing dressed up as aristocratic "Einstein-ish" refinement. :sick:

:seeya: Does anyone know who this "Quinn" is ? TIA !

So another Twitter account deleted by someone related to JA ...

:sweep::sweep::sweep: Twitter

:sweep::sweep::sweep: FaceBook

:sweep::sweep::sweep: Social Media

I dunno, but the TA supporters, in the ongoing twitter war with JA supporters, have exposed another fan's criminal record. I don't agree with this kind of vindictive exposure, but are any of her followers not petty criminals?

They may very well be! Actually, given reports about Killer Groupies around the globe, they could be middle school. Elementary even.

You have to fax or send in documents for your identity. Not saying you can't open it under somebody's information you have access to. But under the patriot act all institution are required to obtain and verify personal information

It is much harder to open up a bank account than it was years ago. I have a few accounts online and accounts at my local bank. I was going to open
another savings account at my bank last year and was surprised that I had to provide more documents since currently I have four accounts with my bank that go back over 18 years. Setting up online banking required the same documentation with 8-9 pages additional. The Patriot Act definitely changed the
way financial institutions do business.

Many many years ago you would fill out a small card with personal information and deposit a small amount of money to set up an account. I don't
believe they even verified who you were.

I can still pull that account up. I thought it was b/c I forgot that tab open earlier but I refreshed and it was still there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odyssey2024