Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
APB hell, these loons just need to grab some truth serum and visit their favorite gal. You aren't kidding ETW, dangerous indeed, and running loose in society too. :scared:
Those same supporters in search of the gun probably are already in the vent room concocting a plan to hijack the jailhouse jitney on the 13th of April and set the wrongly convicted DV victim free. #Winning# Victorious

Dammit I need to start some kind of group and give myself a fancy title like CEO or Vice Chair, or similar, it sounds so darn fancy and what not!

This is what the Fonseca-ALV-Geffner crowd is good for: creating appendage organizations and then giving themselves fancy titles.

It will be interesting to see (but we probably won't) if mdlr continues her friendship with ja once the case is considered closed, finished, done and dusted, no more paid friendship.

Will there be Christmas cards, birthday cards, precious little gifts of art supplies, letters? I'm curious.

I don't believe art supplies can be given to Perryville inmates. They have to be purchased from the commissary. The inmate is required to behave well enough to earn the privilege to buy said art supplies. Certain supplies (watercolors and acrylics?) are excluded to a privilege level JA doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of getting to for years. And Jodi can only keep a few of the legal supplies in her cell: no stockpiling. The numbers allowed are very constrained as well.

I think I read somewhere that inmates, at certain privilege levels, can buy color by number supplies.

I'm guessing that the other Perryville inmates will prevent Jodi from enjoying her art supply purchases. This will be one of the easiest ways of getting to her, and she won't be able to do anything about it. What's she gonna do? Tell a guard? Bwahahaha!

Purrfect! :happydance: And down she goes.

house-of-cards.jpg

I guess it is safe to say that the chinese aren't "politically correct" like everybody here in the good old USA are forced to be.

Ummmm...the word "moron" is almost certainly a translation error. Translation errors happen when you look up a word in a foreign language dictionary and you don't then translate back the word you've decided on. So someone looked up a Chinese word, got an English equivalent of it as "moron" and then didn't look up what moron meant in Chinese.

O/T but "morons" always reminds me of this:

Attachments

• get a brain morans.jpg
    get a brain morans.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 368
This has probably already been posted on here, if so.. I'm sorry.

May 26th gmail chat between Travis and CMJA transcribed.

https://juror13lw.wordpress.com/2015/03/06/jodi-travis-may-26-2008-full-gmail-chat/

Thanks, for those interested, I grabbed some more screens from the penalty retrial of the shower pics, a few new ones that explain some of the gaps... note what looks like possible stun burns on TA's neck in the one at 5:28:54 where he's sitting in the shower with his eyes closed, does anyone know for sure if he had moles there?

Attachments

• showerstun.jpg
    showerstun.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 123
  • shower4collage1.jpg
    shower4collage1.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 146
Ummmm...the word "moron" is almost certainly a translation error. Translation errors happen when you look up a word in a foreign language dictionary and you don't then translate back the word you've decided on. So someone looked up a Chinese word, got an English equivalent of it as "moron" and then didn't look up what moron meant in Chinese.
Yes, it was a mistranslation. If you've traveled in Asia you'll have noticed there are signs/notices in hotels, parks, menus in restaurants etc that seem a bit odd, because they are translated literally.
Engrish.com has some excellent photos from travelers in that region.

Those same supporters in search of the gun probably are already in the vent room concocting a plan to hijack the jailhouse jitney on the 13th of April and set the wrongly convicted DV victim free. #Winning# Victorious

And they've also probably already found the gun and are hiding it somewhere in their vent room to protect their little sweetie!!

I think it's funny that so many references are made of MK as part of the defense team. I've called him the DT "media arm" for some time but it's like now it's a kind of given, on both sides, that he's there only to champion for them.

Shame on him.

Being a notorious killer has been a lucrative deal for jodi. I had wondered about the money that she is sent to her inmate acct for commissary. I know there are limits on what she can get and what she can spend but I don;t have those figures right now. But I am really interested in knowing of the prison can garnish/confiscate a percentage of that money to pay any restitution. here is what I found.

Q: Can the Dept. of Corrections deduct money from an inmate's spendable account that has been sent to him from his family or friends on the outside to pay for court ordered restitution? In other words, can they deduct money for restitution owed from anything but a prisoner's earned wages? Previously; no. Now, a statute allows them to do so. Under A.R.S. 31-230, it now permits the DOC to deduct a minimum of 20%, up to 50%; of all monies in a prisoner's spendable account in order to pay court-ordered restitution. Once you send money to a prisoner's account, it becomes his/her "property," and is subject to court-ordered and other deductions. It isn't your money anymore once you deposit it to a prisoner's account. (http://www.middlegroundprisonreform.org/faq-s.html)

So I sincerely hope that the Alexander family sues jodi and is awarded a monetary judgement that comes from her commissary acct.. That would mean that jodi would get less money to spend on her commissary.

Also, jodi may think she is she will be little popular in her new home but very often notorious prisoners and/or those with a healthy commissary balance are targeted by those who are bigger than them. I think jodi is going to be in for a rude awakening. I know the loss of phone privileges has to be driving her nuts.

Being a notorious killer has been a lucrative deal for jodi. I had wondered about the money that she is sent to her inmate acct for commissary. I know there are limits on what she can get and what she can spend but I don;t have those figures right now. But I am really interested in knowing of the prison can garnish/confiscate a percentage of that money to pay any restitution. here is what I found.

Q: Can the Dept. of Corrections deduct money from an inmate's spendable account that has been sent to him from his family or friends on the outside to pay for court ordered restitution? In other words, can they deduct money for restitution owed from anything but a prisoner's earned wages? Previously; no. Now, a statute allows them to do so. Under A.R.S. 31-230, it now permits the DOC to deduct a minimum of 20%, up to 50%; of all monies in a prisoner's spendable account in order to pay court-ordered restitution. Once you send money to a prisoner's account, it becomes his/her "property," and is subject to court-ordered and other deductions. It isn't your money anymore once you deposit it to a prisoner's account. (http://www.middlegroundprisonreform.org/faq-s.html)

So I sincerely hope that the Alexander family sues jodi and is awarded a monetary judgement that comes from her commissary acct.. That would mean that jodi would get less money to spend on her commissary.

Also, jodi may think she is she will be little popular in her new home but very often notorious prisoners and/or those with a healthy commissary balance are targeted by those who are bigger than them. I think jodi is going to be in for a rude awakening. I know the loss of phone privileges has to be driving her nuts.

We got State ordered restitution (small amt) for my sister's killers. Never got a dime. I could probaby pursue it now but I'd rather not have anything at all that links me to them again. I also hope though the alexanders ask for it and get it. Just for the "rightness" of that.

Thanks, for those interested, I grabbed some more screens from the penalty retrial of the shower pics, a few new ones that explain some of the gaps... note what looks like possible stun burns on TA's neck in the one at 5:28:54 where he's sitting in the shower with his eyes closed, does anyone know for sure if he had moles there?

Good catch!

From what I can tell, these images don't appear to show those marks (sorry; don't know how to make them thumbnails):

travisalexander3partJPG.jpg

Source: http://www.uglyjudge.com/victims/arizona/travis-alexander/

Travis_Alexander___s_friends_react_to_te_535630000_20130430181558_640_480.JPG

Source: http://media2.abc15.com//photo/2013/04/30/Travis_Alexander___s_friends_react_to_te_535630000_20130430181558_640_480.JPG

Travis Alexander 5/26 g chat,

"Tell me the truth: I hate you. Say it. I want the truth just once and then tell me why you hate me and desire to destroy my life. Why did you manipulate me into loving you? I was a good guy. Why did you have to do it to me? ...What was your objective? What was the point?...Even now you only talk but your actions show that you hate me

image.jpg
Travisalexanderjustice/pic

This has probably already been posted on here, if so.. I'm sorry.

May 26th gmail chat between Travis and CMJA transcribed.

https://juror13lw.wordpress.com/2015/03/06/jodi-travis-may-26-2008-full-gmail-chat/

I'm sure this was mentioned years ago but I'm old and slow so it just occurred to me. Through gmail (back then), FB messenger. My Space, Yahoo messenger, etc. Jodi could track Travis online unless he made himself invisible and he doesn't seem the type for that. He was outgoing, loved to talk to people. Due to the different technology back then, if he was on line, he was usually home. She could even do it while appearing to have her account off life. I can't imagine the extremes she took that no one knows about.

Oh thanks Val, I was writing the times of the pics down when I watched that day and meant to check and see if these were some we hadn't seen - there was one missing pic during the first trial, it must have been 5:25:16 as the others are in the collage but clearer (when will the originals be released??) I'd have to find my notes from back then but I think you got it. And yes, those marks don't show on other pictures before that day, oh geeze, it sure does look like she stungunned him. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela