Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A friend who visited her asked her about doing a headstand & singing. The tapes weren't released to the public until after her trial started in 2013. This was written in 2008, still in Yreka, before MLDR. Who would give info to her about what was in the interview tapes?

franquerlane:

Here is the link to Joshua's note, the family posted it on caring bridge... so sad. I will always wonder if he had confided this to CMJA... it is so strange that he shot himself the same day she was arrested. To my understanding CMJA was closest to Joshua. May he have peace. :tears:

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/joshuafreeman

It's uncanny that the forged letter contains much of the same words as this entry. This is where she got the language for that forged letter from. It's extremely similar.

On the forged letters, on what planet would someone who had supposedly been seen 'you know whating' over pics of boys, go on to add to the story and tell the person EVEN MORE DETAIL and in writing .. seriously? It's laughable on it's face. Jodi is the worst liar / manipulator on the planet ..

She takes PRIDE in her memory, but can't EVER keep her lies straight. And she never stops lying, not for a second. Travis tried to tell her, her lying is what was ruining her life. So what does she do....kills him and creates even more lies.

As for her Einstein IQ, how smart is she really if she is always gets cornered in her lies. Memorizing a dictionary does not equal intelligence in my book. I think her ability to memorize the meaning of words bumped up her IQ quota, but really she is a dumb as a rock. AND as thin skinned as an onion. IMO

The date is wrong. She said this happened January 21, 2008. The letter is dated January 21, 2007. No wonder it could not have been admitted by defense.

Knowing this killer as we do, I can easily see how she would answer the conflicting dates. ( Well, you see TA always had a hard time adjusting to the new year and kept putting the wrong date on his correspondence and checks. I, being the wonderful accurate person that I am, would correct him when I saw this, so it is more than understandable he would put 2007 instead of 2008 because he hadn't adjusted to the new year yet." ) Can't you just hear this murderer saying this? She has an answer for everything. Juan would have to find checks and journal entries showing he used the 2008 date.

Is THE DATES WRONG connected to the coded magazine messages have to do with this "you f#&$*$ up" as In put the wrong DATE on The letter?

Edited apparently geeevee is GMTA lol

In her 12 page letter to JSS complaining about KN, she says some books were confiscated in the jail that she was trying to give as a gift to a friend because she had made some notes about religions in the margins and KN would not help her get them to the friend she wanted to have them. She claims a court ruled there was nothing wrong with them and should be returned to her but KN didn't care about her rights and wouldn't help her. What was in those books? And were they magazines instead of books?

She takes PRIDE in her memory, but can't EVER keep her lies straight. And she never stops lying, not for a second. Travis tried to tell her, her lying is what was ruining her life. So what does she do....kills him and creates even more lies.

As for her Einstein IQ, how smart is she really if she is always gets cornered in her lies. Memorizing a dictionary does not equal intelligence in my book. I think her ability to memorize the meaning of words bumped up her IQ quota, but really she is a dumb as a rock. AND as thin skinned as an onion. IMO

I liked how in one of her post-verdict interviews she said she was 'incubated' in jail from the deep dislike many people felt for her. Think you meant 'insulated' Ms Einstein.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela