Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a little surprised some people think Troy is sucked in by Jodi. I, too, think Jodi has huge talons but I'm not getting the connection of him saying she has tiny hands to him being sympathetic to her or under her spell. IMO he can't stand her just like the rest of us. I also heard him say on the air "My wife HATES Jodi" and he emphasized "hates". :giggle:

I would personally like to see the idiots montage set to the benny hill theme song. The rediculous clips including the flapping bird, weird water drinking and the shackle shuffle.

[video=youtube;MK6TXMsvgQg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg[/video]

That's so funny RadarLuv because when I originally wrote my post that was the song I was thinking of!

Since the Alexanders get to address JA one last time, I hope they talk to a shrink and find out every button to push to send her over the edge. You could see Juan's mastery in cross, his jumping around to keep her off balance. Let the Alexanders learn every trick to bring her down.

I hope they talk about Travis and don't mention his killer at all. She's had the spotlight since June 4, 2008. No words will ever make her feel remorse like a normal human being for how she brutally murdered Travis. jmt

On BK's membership site BK said she has put in a request for transcripts of all sidebars and closed hearings. BK was told they might not be released until after the verdict but now that videos have been released the transcripts might come out sooner.

Now, THAT I support!

Too bad we couldn't convince JSS to allow live callers "comments to the killer"! Society as a whole has been victimized by Travis' murder, (or any murder for that matter) so the public should be allowed to participate in the sentencing... (an "open mic night" sort of thing ;0)

This would be so hard for a sociopath killer like JA to have to sit and listen to what the public really thinks of her b/c of what she has done!

Now let's take "Comments to a Killer" one step further, what about not only being able to to watch her throw a tantrum....what about a one way speaker in to her cell and being able to call in and say things to drive her crazy??! Would you be interested then? A life sentence of THAT would be horrible!

(Disclaimer: I am joking. As much as it would please me to know that people could call into JA cell and shout one liners at her over a loud speaker, I am kidding.)

Kathy Monkman ‏@katiecoolady 20m20 minutes ago
Have to say it's ironic the #jodiarias lovers set up a FB hate page using the short form 'tard on Down Syndrome Awareness Day MDLR likes it

MDLR doesn't know when to quit. What a jacka$$.

Kathy Monkman ‏@katiecoolady 20m20 minutes ago
Have to say it's ironic the #jodiarias lovers set up a FB hate page using the short form 'tard on Down Syndrome Awareness Day MDLR likes it

MDLR doesn't know when to quit. What a jacka$$.

Ironic isn't it that a group who keeps using the catchphrase 'winning' are such a bunch of losers. Their latest antics reek of desperation IMO. Besides, shouldn't they be spending their spare time on fundraising efforts for the appeals fund/s that will set Arias free instead of tooling around on Facebook?

image.jpg

image.jpg

#RodeoHouston
#notraininginPappasitos

I'll take Ryan Owens over TH any day. This is what a reporter should be. Skeptical, questioning, not throwing softballs so a manipulative murderer will still "talk" to him. I'll take a "hater" any day of the week. Objective and not pandering for more stories.
[video=youtube;-gjmW7s4veM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gjmW7s4veM[/video]

Definitely the best interview in that post-verdict marathon. I wonder if the jurors have all seen it? I wonder if Miccio Fonseca and Geffner have seen it?

I do agree with you, seen this interview before, Ryan Owens was just brilliant, have not seen anyone as straight to the point since. Strange i was wondering lately what happened to him? Does anyone here know? Where ever you are Ryan WELL DONE, you are the only one that stuck it to JA.

I do agree with you, seen this interview before, Ryan Owens was just brilliant, have not seen anyone as straight to the point since. Strange i was wondering lately what happened to him? Does anyone here know? Where ever you are Ryan WELL DONE, you are the only one that stuck it to JA.

I applaud him for intentionally directing his camera crew to disregard her request to not have her stripes shown. My only regret is that he was not the first to interview her in her media blitz that day. Those "journalists" who did agree not to show her stripes also provided her with the makeup she demanded before going on camera. Vanity, thy name is Jodi Arias.

ETA

He also had a smirk of his own, which I loved. :) It seemed so appropriate, considering she was sharing her "honest thoughts," which were, well, laughably dishonest.

Definitely the best interview in that post-verdict marathon. I wonder if the jurors have all seen it? I wonder if Miccio Fonseca and Geffner have seen it?

One of my favs from his interview is when he asks if she was one of the jurors and heard everything they heard, "would you kill you?" and she says "I don't believe in capital punishment..." No, you just believe in murdering someone 3 times over. Good to know you have such high moral standards, Jodi.

Has anyone found the jury questions for Ms MF?

I applaud him for intentionally directing his camera crew to disregard her request to not have her stripes shown. My only regret is that he was not the first to interview her in her media blitz that day. Those "journalists" who did agree not to show her stripes also provided her with the makeup she demanded before going on camera. Vanity, thy name is Jodi Arias.

ETA

He also had a smirk of his own, which I loved. :) It seemed so appropriate, considering she was sharing her "honest thoughts," which were, well, laughably dishonest.

That picture of her in her stripes is my MOST favorite picture of everything in this trial!!

Goodness!! I just watched that again. So many things she says raise red flags. The most concerning is when he asks if happens to get lif w/parole and gets out some day will people be safe if she's out. And she says something like, "yes, I think so...if they don't attack me, abuse me, or threaten to kill my life".

That is so scary considering that we've come to a group consensus that "victim mentality" is infectious, and that most, if not all, of her supporters suffer from "victim mentality".

It's a good thing her supporters aren't Jodi, since they feel like they are being "attacked", "threatened", and "abused" from people simply using their First Amendment Rights and sharing their opinions.... Jodi clearly said people wouldn't be safe! She'd be pulling out her knife it it were her!!

To me this is one of the most telling things that she's said. People should feel safe as long as Jodi doesn't feel attacked, threatened, or abused??!!! Why couldn't they show that to the jury during the sentencing retrial??!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Katiatorres