Divers pulled a suspicious bag from a waterway behind the Blanchard Park

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank you to all the searchers. May God's hands guide you, as you trek through dangerous swamps looking for precious Caylee...my thoughts and prayers are with you all. Tim Miller is a kind soul and a special man. Thank you Cocoamom for sharing your experience with us.

::hugs::

Cocoamom, you rock! Thank you for what you do and what you did.

Anyway, it's really not the number of searchers that is important; it is the number of dedicated (i.e. hardcore and observant) searchers which is important. The people I saw on the ground today aren't playing around! If this child can be found she will be.

"And no free pass for George either..........while hundreds of concerned citizens (at their own expense) are out searching for Caylee, he has his COMMAND CENTER/T-SHIRT sales tent set up on S. Goldenrod Rd."

Is this actually what George is doing? Going around and selling T shirts?

I was really hoping (but not banking on it) that GA or LA would dig deep into their hearts and find a place to suck it up a bit and help with the search. I am disappointed, but not surprised, that they didn't help at all with the search today.

I don't believe they want the family to search, but it would have been great if George or Cindy could have been at the command center helping to pass out water, wishing the searchers well, and just doing whatever needs to be done at the command center.

cocoamom- I couldn't say it better that biggirl did:

What an inspiration you WS searchers are to all of us that are not able to be there with you. Cocoa, you were so unselfish to give Tim that poster on behalf of all of us. Thank you.

Love to all of you.

God bless you and all the other searchers.

Anyone who thinks 1100, 1500, 3,000 are numbers to cry over must be way past tired and emotional. We're talking volunteers!!!! People who left their own children with babysitters, told there spouses and s.o.'s they had plans and wouldn't be around all weekend. People who picked up strangers along the way, people who posted messages on anonymous web sites asking for a ride. These are people who went wading in muck with strangers and came out with new family members.

My heart is forever touched by what I've been experiencing through this board for the last 4 months. You are all awesome and I'm humbled to know each and every person on this board.

If 25 volunteers had showed, it would have been great, this was all out amazing!!

:clap::clap::clap::blowkiss::clap::clap::clap:

Thank you to everyone who searched today. It doesn't really matter how many were there or any of the other carp people argue over. What matters is that you did it for Caylee. That is the importance- finding this precious baby and giving her a place to rest.

Friday night I got Trish's permission to do the following - I was very moved.

I work at KSC for a NASA subcontractor. We received a rare thing as employees on Friday - posters 11X17 of both shuttles on both launch pads. These will not be available to the public - but there will be similar ones later. We (Americans) will never again see two shuttles out there at the same time, it was history.

I framed my poster after writing on the top "To TES with whole-hearted gratitude From your friends at websleuths.com". All with Trish's permission. All day I saw Tim was surrounded by workers and very busy. I felt sad that I wouldn't be able to personally give it to him, but I was getting it to at least TES no matter what.

About 2PM I went to the TES tent and spoke to Craig? that was the microphone guy again. I explained the poster, how rare it is and to please get it to Tim for him and all of TES from all of the Websleuthers who are so grateful for all they do. He was pretty shocked and said he would get it directly to Tim. Right then, I swear out of the blue, Tim walked up all by himself and asked if we were looking for him. I almost fainted!

Craig explained the poster to him. He looked genuinely shocked too. He looked at me - oh gosh, I'm almost crying now - and he grabbed me over the ropes and gave me a huge hug. We were both shaking. I told him that I was so glad on behalf of all the Websleuthers that he liked it because he and TES means so much to us. He looked at the poster again, read the words and looked at me again with his eyes all welling up with tears.

I honestly didn't know it would hit them this hard. He gave me another really big hug and said thank you over and over and I said thank you over and over - yeesh sounds ridiculous - I said we could never find Caylee without you. He said "no, WE could never find Caylee without you and your group". We both smiled, nodded at each other and I got with my team to go out again as he was all of a sudden mobbed by people all over again.

It was soooo humbling and honoring for me. It's so impossible to describe how he makes everyone feel but you can take how he makes you feel seeing him on TV and multiply by about 1,000!!! Never had anyone look into my soul like that before except a dog I had (avatar). He is truly a wonderful man. I would move mountains if he asked me to!! In a minute!

Cocoamom..............thanks you so much for the wonderful gift to TES and sharing your presentation to Tim with us. That was such a wonderful thing to do! :blowkiss:

I work at KSC for a NASA subcontractor. We received a rare thing as employees on Friday - posters 11X17 of both shuttles on both launch pads. These will not be available to the public - but there will be similar ones later. We (Americans) will never again see two shuttles out there at the same time, it was history.

I framed my poster after writing on the top "To TES with whole-hearted gratitude From your friends at websleuths.com". All with Trish's permission. All day I saw Tim was surrounded by workers and very busy. I felt sad that I wouldn't be able to personally give it to him, but I was getting it to at least TES no matter what.

About 2PM I went to the TES tent and spoke to Craig? that was the microphone guy again. I explained the poster, how rare it is and to please get it to Tim for him and all of TES from all of the Websleuthers who are so grateful for all they do. He was pretty shocked and said he would get it directly to Tim. Right then, I swear out of the blue, Tim walked up all by himself and asked if we were looking for him. I almost fainted!

Craig explained the poster to him. He looked genuinely shocked too. He looked at me - oh gosh, I'm almost crying now - and he grabbed me over the ropes and gave me a huge hug. We were both shaking. I told him that I was so glad on behalf of all the Websleuthers that he liked it because he and TES means so much to us. He looked at the poster again, read the words and looked at me again with his eyes all welling up with tears.

I honestly didn't know it would hit them this hard. He gave me another really big hug and said thank you over and over and I said thank you over and over - yeesh sounds ridiculous - I said we could never find Caylee without you. He said "no, WE could never find Caylee without you and your group". We both smiled, nodded at each other and I got with my team to go out again as he was all of a sudden mobbed by people all over again.

It was soooo humbling and honoring for me. It's so impossible to describe how he makes everyone feel but you can take how he makes you feel seeing him on TV and multiply by about 1,000!!! Never had anyone look into my soul like that before except a dog I had (avatar). He is truly a wonderful man. I would move mountains if he asked me to!! In a minute!

Oooo, that gave me goosebumps!!!

Did you happen to at least get a picture of it before you gave it to him?! I would very much love to see it, but I understand you can't post it on the internet...it would be all over the place immediately! At least, you could have a photo yourself tho. Maybe someone at TES could photograph it for you hanging in their office! :)

This just blew me away...cocoamom you are a very special breed. You put tears in my eyes; God bless you for what you are doing. :blowkiss: I am glad you had good weather today, I hope the weather is kind to you while you are out there, you are Awesome.

cocoamom thank you for doing that, all of you are so very special!! I have been praying all day for all of you wonderfull people who have taken this little angel in your hearts and given your time to go help find her so we all have closer. I admire all of you and am thankfull the Lord bless this site with such wonderfull people . and Thank you so much Tim, Nancy and all you other for loving this child as we all do. Will contue to pray untill she is pecafully at rest. May God bless you all and your loved ones.

Everyone of the 1,100 - 1,500 searchers are Caylee's angels and are to be praised. Please remember that in this economic environment it is difficult for many to travel etc. -- so everyone who spent their hard earned money on donations, travel and lodging should be thanked by all of us!

My special thanks to those of you who particpated in the search today -- you are my heroes.

Are there any reports of the areas that were searched? I hope all the places that the cells phone pings could have been get searched, every single square inch if possible.

Wow, sounds like a very hard to get through day. Thank you to Cathy and the other WS'ers who were there. Does anyone know Cathy's hat? Who were the other people from WS who were on the CNN clip? I just want to thank them and every searcher who was there today.

Anyone who thinks 1100, 1500, 3,000 are numbers to cry over must be way past tired and emotional. We're talking volunteers!!!! People who left their own children with babysitters, told there spouses and s.o.'s they had plans and wouldn't be around all weekend. People who picked up strangers along the way, people who posted messages on anonymous web sites asking for a ride. These are people who went wading in muck with strangers and came out with new family members.

My heart is forever touched by what I've been experiencing through this board for the last 4 months. You are all awesome and I'm humbled to know each and every person on this board.

If 25 volunteers had showed, it would have been great, this was all out amazing!!

:clap::clap::clap::blowkiss::clap::clap::clap:

Beautifully said!! I have wanted to go to Or-lahn-do for a couple of months but have been unable to do so.
I have lived thru each searchers posts and have felt a kinship!

I pray that this baby is brought home to us this weekend and I pray for each and every single person who has taken the initiative to search for her that they have the strength to accomplish what needs to be done!

I wish all here who will be with Tim tomorrow the greatest of luck!

WOW you are all so brave, this case knocks the wind out of me completely.
I have been reading and reading and I can feel for those of you who are angry and those of you who are tired, and those of you who just sit and pray for a final chapter.
I can't come here all the time, this is turning my stomach inside out;
I watch NG & pop in here from time to time and pray.
GOD BLESS you all for your courage and strength to stay with it.

I can not begin to imagine Casey's Parents Anguish; I can not imagine them eating, sleeping or even having a normal conversation. Those poor, poor people.
I do think poor Casey must be damaged mentally, and CAYLEE deserves justice.
I hope to God it comes very soon. I can't watch her parents anguish anymore,
I pray that sweet baby has a civil burial soon. :(

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member