Divers pulled a suspicious bag from a waterway behind the Blanchard Park

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
SEARCHERS:blowkiss:

That is so selfless. Id think the A's would at least get on TV and say thank you:(
I am so mad at KC right now. I said it a long time ago. Its amazing how much trouble a 100# 22 yr old can cause everyone.

Wow, then the number didn't climb much from this morning or early afternoon when I heard that the count was only at 1100.

How disappointing, huh?
I don't understand why that's disappointing...not finding Caylee is what's ultimately heartwrenching. Tomorrow is another day.

You know....it's probably true......Caylee has been moved 9 times......meaning her body has been moved 9 times. Maybe George tells those HALF-TRUTHS TOO LIKE CASEY!
I thought of that, too. Sad.

Fox news aren't the only news station reporting that the search count today was only 1100 - 1500.

Many of them are.

LOL, But we wouldn't need any of those searchers if JB and Casey would reveal where Caylee was "in due time" as you stated in a previous post. Sorry, don't have a link as the post was apparently deleted. When is "due time" by the way? 6 months-7months? ;)

I was just repeating what the earlier poster had said. She was there and heard close to 3000. I'll trust TES over media.

*I also read back and just realized that the poster I was responding to is not really interested in how many came and is stirring the pot, so to speak.

I was giving her the benefit of the doubt, but see many others knew better. Sad, isn't it? It must really suck to be someone like that.

Oh... are you talking about me?!? :confused: I was just watching the newscaster and my understanding was that they had spoken to TES and were getting the word out for more folks to show up. In no way was I saying that it's not amazing that that many people showed up - I think it's awesome! It does seem to me - from the news broadcast, which could always be wrong - that TES had mapped out their search areas/grids based upon how many folks they had been expecting, which was less than the number that showed up. That's all I was saying...

Hey, if I didn't live 1200 miles away and have the flu and two small children to take care, I'd be right there along with everyone else. :thumbsup:

cocoamom - I'm so f'd up and emotional today...you made me cry...but thank you for what you did today. For going out and searching. For the poster and for telling us about your experience. I'm not good at expressing my emotions but you touched them big time.

Oh... are you talking about me?!? :confused: I was just watching the newscaster and my understanding was that they had spoken to TES and were getting the word out for more folks to show up. In no way was I saying that it's not amazing that that many people showed up - I think it's awesome! It does seem to me - from the news broadcast, which could always be wrong - that TES had mapped out their search areas/grids based upon how many folks they had been expecting, which was less than the number that showed up. That's all I was saying...

Hey, if I didn't live 1200 miles away and have the flu and two small children to take care, I'd be right there along with everyone else. :thumbsup:

No there not talking about you/

Wow, then the number didn't climb much from this morning or early afternoon when I heard that the count was only at 1100.

How disappointing, huh?
Hmmm...so have you checked into how many showed up at George's site to search for an alive Caylee? So far I have heard of a couple of people who were told they would get back to them on where to start...but didn't.

The number of searchers hasn't been tallied yet since the search hasn't ended. Searchers come in at various times over a few day period and it is difficult to say what the final count will be on how many participated when it does end.

I don't find it disappointing that well over a thousand or two thousand people gave up their Saturday to go in the heat and endure treacherous terrain to help find this child's remains. I think it is an example of the only thing good about this case...the way people have come together for one child in order to rectify a horrible wrong.

Friday night I got Trish's permission to do the following - I was very moved.

I work at KSC for a NASA subcontractor. We received a rare thing as employees on Friday - posters 11X17 of both shuttles on both launch pads. These will not be available to the public - but there will be similar ones later. We (Americans) will never again see two shuttles out there at the same time, it was history.

I framed my poster after writing on the top "To TES with whole-hearted gratitude From your friends at websleuths.com". All with Trish's permission. All day I saw Tim was surrounded by workers and very busy. I felt sad that I wouldn't be able to personally give it to him, but I was getting it to at least TES no matter what.

About 2PM I went to the TES tent and spoke to Craig? that was the microphone guy again. I explained the poster, how rare it is and to please get it to Tim for him and all of TES from all of the Websleuthers who are so grateful for all they do. He was pretty shocked and said he would get it directly to Tim. Right then, I swear out of the blue, Tim walked up all by himself and asked if we were looking for him. I almost fainted!

Craig explained the poster to him. He looked genuinely shocked too. He looked at me - oh gosh, I'm almost crying now - and he grabbed me over the ropes and gave me a huge hug. We were both shaking. I told him that I was so glad on behalf of all the Websleuthers that he liked it because he and TES means so much to us. He looked at the poster again, read the words and looked at me again with his eyes all welling up with tears.

I honestly didn't know it would hit them this hard. He gave me another really big hug and said thank you over and over and I said thank you over and over - yeesh sounds ridiculous - I said we could never find Caylee without you. He said "no, WE could never find Caylee without you and your group". We both smiled, nodded at each other and I got with my team to go out again as he was all of a sudden mobbed by people all over again.

It was soooo humbling and honoring for me. It's so impossible to describe how he makes everyone feel but you can take how he makes you feel seeing him on TV and multiply by about 1,000!!! Never had anyone look into my soul like that before except a dog I had (avatar). He is truly a wonderful man. I would move mountains if he asked me to!! In a minute!

:blowkiss: What an awesome thing you did. I hope he felt the hugs of all of us when you hugged him. Thanks so very much for your efforts today.

I work at KSC for a NASA subcontractor. We received a rare thing as employees on Friday - posters 11X17 of both shuttles on both launch pads. These will not be available to the public - but there will be similar ones later. We (Americans) will never again see two shuttles out there at the same time, it was history.

I framed my poster after writing on the top "To TES with whole-hearted gratitude From your friends at websleuths.com". All with Trish's permission. All day I saw Tim was surrounded by workers and very busy. I felt sad that I wouldn't be able to personally give it to him, but I was getting it to at least TES no matter what.

About 2PM I went to the TES tent and spoke to Craig? that was the microphone guy again. I explained the poster, how rare it is and to please get it to Tim for him and all of TES from all of the Websleuthers who are so grateful for all they do. He was pretty shocked and said he would get it directly to Tim. Right then, I swear out of the blue, Tim walked up all by himself and asked if we were looking for him. I almost fainted!

Craig explained the poster to him. He looked genuinely shocked too. He looked at me - oh gosh, I'm almost crying now - and he grabbed me over the ropes and gave me a huge hug. We were both shaking. I told him that I was so glad on behalf of all the Websleuthers that he liked it because he and TES means so much to us. He looked at the poster again, read the words and looked at me again with his eyes all welling up with tears.

I honestly didn't know it would hit them this hard. He gave me another really big hug and said thank you over and over and I said thank you over and over - yeesh sounds ridiculous - I said we could never find Caylee without you. He said "no, WE could never find Caylee without you and your group". We both smiled, nodded at each other and I got with my team to go out again as he was all of a sudden mobbed by people all over again.

It was soooo humbling and honoring for me. It's so impossible to describe how he makes everyone feel but you can take how he makes you feel seeing him on TV and multiply by about 1,000!!! Never had anyone look into my soul like that before except a dog I had (avatar). He is truly a wonderful man. I would move mountains if he asked me to!! In a minute!

Thank you so much for sharing this with us and for being there...your story has touched my soul...again, thank you and bless you! In my heart I am with you, physically/mentally I needed to be there with all of you...single parent with recently reduced work hours made it impossible for me to fund the trip! I am sorry for that (i hate money)! Be safe!:blowkiss:

I just couldn't find a place to snip, so have to quote your whole post: and it's a truly awesome post. I love what you did -- seriously I'm crying here and can't come up with any words. So I'll just say thank you and God bless you...

as a p.s. be careful *who* you *let* look thru your eyes and into your soul. I too would have let Mr. Miller -- but there are others who can do that who are not coming from where he is (a place of kindness and goodness). So just be careful and realize you can block it from happening if the need ever comes up...

Very sweet cocoamom and thank you so much for your searching today...:blowkiss:

First, I would like to say THANK YOU to all of you that spent your day today searching for our precious Caylee. :blowkiss: I can not express enough appreciation for such a selfless act of kindness! As far as HOW MANY searchers were there today, HOW does ANYONE know how many were supposed to show up and didn't for whatever reason and why would that be LP's or Anybodies fault? Lastly, WHY would the fact that not as many as expected showed up seem to give ANYONE SATISFACTION? hmm...IT IS ALL ABOUT CAYLEE...:mad:

How disappointing, huh?

disappointing ???? huh ????

not to those who want Caylee found.

I see a reason in pointing that out because is shows that once again all LP spews is bs..If I recall correctly, he said that there would be close to 8000 searchers.. Which is wonderful..The amount of searchers that there were today was amazing.. People truly are amazing..

I don't think she was saying otherwise..Just maybe that LP should just be quiet and help the search, he doesnt have to fabricate..

IMO

It just seems that today, of all days, people could just focus on the GOOD things that were happening and all the efforts being made to find Caylee, instead of making negative observations. That's all. JMHO.

From the Daily Updates thread:

"Texas EquuSearch expects up to 8,000 searchers to participate over the weekend."

STOP IT!!! Stop fighting over how many people were there!!! It doesn't matter!!!! A bunch of fellow WSers just spent an entire day from dark to dark hot, tired, nervous, stared at by strangers, cameras, etc and we were SCARED! We DID want to find her, we DIDN'T want to find her, media talking wrong, emotions for Caylee, emotions for the A family, not allowed to talk about it all day with fellow people. Terror for what we might find...

IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW MANY WERE THERE!! What matters is how many will go tomorrow and the next day and the next day.....If they wanted me, I would go alone! Stop fighting - please, we all need each other to use the evidence and facts to solve this, not a bunch of name calling and fighting over insignificant stuff! We are family!:blowkiss:

You are correct, it is all about Caylee. I thought the number that came to search was very hear warming. There were many things people could have done with their Saturday, but they came & searched. Some that could not be there, like myself, watched Murts stream & ordered food & water.
As you know, you can't always pick your family & most have a "black" sheep or two.

STOP IT!!! Stop fighting over how many people were there!!! It doesn't matter!!!! A bunch of fellow WSers just spent an entire day from dark to dark hot, tired, nervous, stared at by strangers, cameras, etc and we were SCARED! We DID want to find her, we DIDN'T want to find her, media talking wrong, emotions for Caylee, emotions for the A family, not allowed to talk about it all day with fellow people. Terror for what we might find...

IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW MANY WERE THERE!! What matters is how many will go tomorrow and the next day and the next day.....If they wanted me, I would go alone! Stop fighting - please, we all need each other to use the evidence and facts to solve this, not a bunch of name calling and fighting over insignificant stuff! We are family!:blowkiss:

You're right - thanks for reminding us of that... And thanks for your hard work today, as well as everyone that was down there. :)

(((((((BIG HUGS)))))))) my friend and thank you for giving of your time for Caylee. :blowkiss::blowkiss:

Oh goodness, you made me cry!

I'm wiping tears off my cheeks as I (try!) to type this. What an awesome story to share with us!! :blowkiss:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LouTanner
Back