DNA Clears Ramsey Family!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank you Jeana. I thought they were talking about the same ole panties. So, all the "touch" DNA is the same? Hmm, interesting. I think I will keep my uninformed mouth shut and see how this plays out. Odd that someone committed a crime such as this and had not previously been in the system or has been in the system since to have DNA to compare it to.:confused:

I don't even follow this case that closely, and even I know that this is not new information. There has always been unexplained DNA on the panties. IIRC they said it could have been from a factory worker who touched the panties as they were manufactured. This is spin, so I don't know why it is suddenly newsworthy again. :confused:

You are correct - this is just the last chance that Alex Hunter and his administration have through his hand picked successor to attempt to keep the cover-up covered up as Mary Keenan Lacy only has a few more months in her role as prosecutor. No one from Hunter's reign is running for the position, so I pray that whomever gets the seat next will be able to unravel and reveal all of the help given to the prime suspects. $$$$$$$$$$$$

Thank you Jeana. I thought they were talking about the same ole panties. So, all the "touch" DNA is the same? Hmm, interesting. I think I will keep my uninformed mouth shut and see how this plays out. Odd that someone committed a crime such as this and had not previously been in the system or has been in the system since to have DNA to compare it to.:confused:

It was really something to hear this all explained. I had never heard of this technology. I'm hoping that its going to be helpful to clear up a lot of unsolved cases!! Hopefully, even my sister's.

IMO - the response is more revealing than the so called new info......

It was really something to hear this all explained. I had never heard of this technology. I'm hoping that its going to be helpful to clear up a lot of unsolved cases!! Hopefully, even my sister's.

That would be such a blessing to your family and so many others. :blowkiss:

Jeana:blowkiss:
You're one tough cookie but I'd be less than honest to say I don't know how you manage some threads around here. I see you posting and it makes my heart hurt for you knowing what your family has been through. I'm so sorry and yes I too hope and pray your family will eventually find the b*astard that murdered your sister.:mad:

Jubie

Jeana:blowkiss:
You're one tough cookie but I'd be less than honest to say I don't know how you manage some threads around here. I see you posting and it makes my heart hurt for you knowing what your family has been through. I'm so sorry and yes I too hope and pray your family will eventually find the b*astard that murdered your sister.:mad:

Jubie

Thanks and I honestly don't want to make this a me issue. Just that I'm pretty excited about this new DNA technology. I think its a MAJOR breakthrough. I've been trying to read up about it ever since the announcement.

Everybody just hold on a moment here.

Look, as much as this comes as a shock to me, and as desperate as I am to finally see an end to this case, let's not forget that Mary Lacy's judgment in this case has been less than stellar. Remember it was just about two years ago that she tried to nail an innocent man for this when it was clear he was not involved, AND she's a lame duck in office. She'll be gone from office in less than a year, and her history with this case shows that she has an interest in clearing the Ramseys for whatever reasons.

I think it's also important to remember that none of this DNA was from sperm or blood, according the the lead scientists I've just heard on TV, but most likely from skin contact. The consensus is that the person's hands pulled her clothing off. Okay, but there is one important thing we're forgetting: DNA tests are constantly improving, which is a damn good thing, but those improvements are just as likely to find DNA not related to a crime as to find related. I say that because, if it does match the panty DNA, and I hope that Mary Lacy will have the decency to make the full test results fully public, it means that the DNA was left at some time on both articles of clothing, but it does not necessarily say how or specifically when, and there are any number of ways to transfer it, so what I'm saying is I think that if someone were to say, "this is important evidence and we should use it to cast a wider net," they are absolutely RIGHT, but clearing the parents seems to be jumping the gun a little bit, IMO. And the reason I say that is we should not be quick to ignore the mountain of evidence against the parents in the face of this, especially since there still isn't anyone to match it against.

I'm trying to keep an open mind here. Just saying.

Please read~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The paintbrush!~:eek::eek::eek::eek:

The paintbrush was touched by the killer to make the garrote. The paint brush was touched by the killer to insert the end of it into JBR.

The killer had to hold the paintbrush to break it. If there were ALREADY male DNA on the paintbrush, when the killer broke the paintbrush to make the garrote, he/she could have gotten it on his hands and it would have transferred to the sides of JBR's long johns as well as off of the inserted paintbrush to intermingle with her blood and onto her panties! :eek:

Sombody... Please tell me why this possibility is not logical........... Please...

Not necessarily, HOH. There are MANY ways DNA could transfer, especially since they were so close together.

Please read~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The paintbrush!~:eek::eek::eek::eek:

The paintbrush was touched by the killer to make the garrote. The paint brush was touched by the killer to insert the end of it into JBR.

The killer had to hold the paintbrush to break it. If there were ALREADY male DNA on the paintbrush, when the killer broke the paintbrush to make the garrote, he/she could have gotten it on his hands and it would have transferred to the sides of JBR's long johns as well as off of the inserted paintbrush to intermingle with her blood and onto her panties! :eek:

Sombody... Please tell me why this possibility is not logical........... Please...

So on that note, is it possible to shake hands with someone and get their "touch DNA" on your hands, and then touch the panties/long johns and transfer that "touch DNA", which isn't even yours? They were at a party that night with numerous people who they were in close contact with. I imagine there was touching with people besides immediate family.

In your opinion... in many other's they are!
yes,maybe the Remsey's aren't criminals but the RAMSEY'S sure are!!
the fact they keep on w. this nonsense just goes to show they're guilty.if John were just quietly covering for Patsy,I think he would have let it slide after her death.he also wouldn't have pointed the finger at innocent ppl either.but desperate ppl will keep at it,and he did.just lends even more credence to the fact he was involved as well,and not just covering for Patsy.

goodness,Hold...funny you've been gone up until...NOW!! plans in the making??
(can I say that here???) :)

oh...but that is why it's called 'touch' dna.it's transferrable.

Not really - wait and see what happens when Lacy leaves office.

Amen my Sister!!!! Keep preaching to the choir!!!!!

Touch DNA....OMG...Well, since search warrants aren't Lacy's area of expertise, I am going to say and say safely that neither is DNA.

So on that note, is it possible to shake hands with someone and get their "touch DNA" on your hands, and then touch the panties/long johns and transfer that "touch DNA", which isn't even yours? They were at a party that night with numerous people who they were in close contact with. I imagine there was touching with people besides immediate family.

IMO, that is a question deserving of an answer from Ms. L.

I find this very hard to believe.

If there was "touch dna" of the killer on those long johns, then there had to be "touch dna" of JonBennet's on there from when she pulled them up. AND there had to be "touch dna" on there from the person who folded them after they were washed and dried in the dryer.

If this "touch dna" is so credible, then why isn't there "touch dna" on the paint brush, rope, JonBennet's skin.....etc.....?

I supposed this "touch dna" technology could make it harder to convict criminals since there apparently is dna all over everything we "touch". Therefore, even if you just "touch" somthing.....OMG, you could be guilty@@!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back