DNA Doe Project - General Discussion #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tempe Jane Doe's admixture and oracle 4 are mixed up with Tom Green County John Doe's on the summary sheet on the DDP spreadsheet.

Pretty quiet in terms of ID announcements over the last month or so. Though they do always seem to come in waves.

Tempe Jane Doe's admixture and oracle 4 are mixed up with Tom Green County John Doe's on the summary sheet on the DDP spreadsheet.
Bayonne County Jane Doe’s admixture was also added, she predominantly has African American ancestry. Interestingly, Temple Girl was not officially announced/added to the website yet.

Pretty quiet in terms of ID announcements over the last month or so. Though they do always seem to come in waves.
Yes, indeed the last announcement was a couple of months ago. Even Ramsey County Jane Doe has not been announced yet, I am wondering if the law enforcement found out it was not an accidental death/suicide.
I also remember there should be a couple of cases identified back in 2020 but which were not announced (from the DDP traditional poster of cases identified that year).

The DDP is mentioned in connection to identification a man in Minnesota

Last edited:
The DDP is mentioned in connection to identification a man in Minnesota

His WS thread is here:

Still no announcement of Rosemount John Doe solve. Neither of Temple Girl case. It seems there is now a big delay in publishing updates on the website/facebook page. I think it is now around 3 months they started working on Temple Girl case

Still no announcement of Rosemount John Doe solve. Neither of Temple Girl case. It seems there is now a big delay in publishing updates on the website/facebook page. I think it is now around 3 months they started working on Temple Girl case
This article says Rosemount John Doe was Parabon, not DDP.

According to the DDP main post with the list of their cases, Rosemount John Doe is listed as their last solved case.
Weird. The quality of their updates and news releases seems to have really gone down over the last few months, with conflicting info in different places.

Weird. The quality of their updates and news releases seems to have really gone down over the last few months, with conflicting info in different places.
I agree, I am also not sure if they worked on this case or not. It is a bit confusing. I think Cairen Binder maintains a DDP tiktok account, which is cool as they attract new audience. But I have also noticed that the quality of website updates and facebook announcements have gone down, which is sad

I agree, I am also not sure if they worked on this case or not. It is a bit confusing. I think Cairen Binder maintains a DDP tiktok account, which is cool as they attract new audience. But I have also noticed that the quality of website updates and facebook announcements have gone down, which is sad
It is a new webmaster since the old one retired, I wonder how much of a work load they have

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay