DNA Doe Project - General Discussion #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The DDP announced that Ramsey County Jane Doe has been identified as Mary Jensen, it was not an easy identification, it took the team 850 hours.

I am hoping for Ramsey County Jane Doe identification and announcement, it was 45 years on July 20, since she was found. Too long for somebody to be without a name.

Also hoping for Chattanooga County John Doe, Michigan Lake Jane Doe and Nation River lady, they all have good chances to have their names back by now. And wondering about Vernon County Jane Doe if there are any developments in her case, as the DDP started to work on her identification back in 2018.
Hope no more, Ramsey County Jane Doe's identification was just announced! :)

Completely random question, but I wonder what the average amount of time spent solving a case is. I know it varies a lot so I guess I'm wondering about the median.

Completely random question, but I wonder what the average amount of time spent solving a case is. I know it varies a lot so I guess I'm wondering about the median.
Good question! I especially wonder how many hours have been spent on some of their longest cases like Apache Junction Jane Doe and Kings Co Jane Doe. I’ll bet its well over 1000 hours each.

Good question! I especially wonder how many hours have been spent on some of their longest cases like Apache Junction Jane Doe and Kings Co Jane Doe. I’ll bet its well over 1000 hours each.
We as sleuthers and the Does and their families are so unbelievably lucky to have DNA Doe Project!

Both Franklin Co. Ohio Cases are on the site now:

The DDP have added 3 new cases from Travis County, Texas:

Where are you seeing that? The Facebook post still says last updated on the 28th

Where are you seeing that? The Facebook post still says last updated on the 28th

Also Wayne County Jane Doe and 3 of the Sonoma County cases are in bioinformantics.
And Eaton County John Doe 2002 (MI), probably one of the next cases to be added to the website, is also in bioinformatics.

Hope more identifications are coming this months :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay