DNA Information

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I posted this at 8:51pm last night, but couldn't get much traction on the general message board. I notice this thread was started at 11:19pm. And, yes, this is a great thread!

Yesterday, 08:51 PM
puffster
Registered User Join Date: Aug 2008

BULLETIN

PRELIMINARY FBI RESULTS LINK DECOMPOSITION TO CAYLEE ANTHONY

http://www.wftv.com/news/17315205/detail.html

Preliminary results were back from FBI tests on physical evidence found in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car. The samples, which included hair that investigators said was scientifically linked to Caylee, a stain and dirt, came back positive for signs of decomposition. Investigators said more test results were expected.

Casey will totally pin this on Cindy starting from when she got pregnant and forced her to keep the baby. "None of this would be happening if you didn't make me have a baby I didn't want! You said you'd take care of her and you didn't even answer my cell calls! What kind of grandparents are you?"

Casey's wish of putting the child up for adoption is probably the most mature decision she ever made.

Even so if you have caylee's decomp fluids in the trunk of her car clearly that says she is dead which even if it is an accident i dont know the numbers on the charges but u have voluntairy or involuntairy man slaughter plus child neglect plus disposing of a body if they cant get her on murder they will just stack up the charges go to the max for each one and make them run i think its called consectivly which i think means when she is done serving time for the man slaughter then she will serve the time for disposal of a body and so on and so fourth..If the max on some is 5 years and they charge her with 5 or 6 serious crimes its kinda the same thing or at least she will maybe do similar time as a 2nd degree murder charge. Thats hat i think they ill do if they cant prove murder..however this is all J'M'O..

Add stealing from AMY. Bank fraud. I'd say she'll be facing 20 years, at least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PadThaiPrincess
Casey will totally pin this on Cindy starting from when she got pregnant and forced her to keep the baby. "None of this would be happening if you didn't make me have a baby I didn't want! You said you'd take care of her and you didn't even answer my cell calls! What kind of grandparents are you?"
Casey's wish of giving the child up for adoption is probably the most mature decision she ever made.

And Casey would be right on all points. Not that it in anway forigives what she does.

My guess is that that is what the immunitty is on that she will admitt to the so called accident and face the penalty as long as they all run together so that as she does her time for one charge she is also doing the time for the rest of them at the same time...

Well Thanks Deb..YOU'RE SWELL U KNOW THAT..LOL

Thank you. :blushing:

This was posted in the media thread:

Meanwhile, results of DNA tests in connection with the investigation were received by the Orange County Sheriff's Office. They're expected to be shared with the State Attorney's Office later on Thursday.

Also, an air sample taken from Casey Anthony's car was tested at a University of Tennessee laboratory and tested positive for the smell of human decomposition.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17321225/detail.html

Sweet Angel Baby Girl Caylee........you will live on forever in many, many hearts....:cry::cry::cry:

Casey's wish of putting the child up for adoption is probably the most mature decision she ever made.

I agree 100%.

I guess Cindy just couldn't let her granddaughter go to strangers and thought Caylee would be safe in their home. I'm sure she couldn't foresee all of this happening.

So very true! Cindy might have spun it like Casey would be forced to grow up plus she'd have a new little girl to replace the one who grew up into a master manipulator but Casey saw it as just another mistake she made with mommy sweeping in to take care of it. She got off the hook once again with zero consequences and she was probably stoked at her own cunning until Caylee started to get higher ratings than The Casey Anthony Drama Show.

well,,,good news I dont think prisoners are so kind to people who kill their children,,,so she will suffer for what she has done!

I feel so sorry for the grandparents and the brother ,,,to have a whacked out peron in their lives that could do something so horrible!

Caylee may you be safe in Heaven !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PadThaiPrincess

And Casey would be right on all points. Not that it in anway forigives what she does.

IMO, Cindy shares some responsibility in all this.

This is so true! Adoption is not a selfish act, it is better for everyone if the birthparents are very young or emotionally immature or unstable and if the adoptive parents are thoroughly screened and everything is legal. It would definitly been a BIG mistake to allow Casey's friend Kiomarie, (a 19 year old with kids of her own already), to adopt the child.

When grandparents selfishly oppose a young girl's very mature decision to choose adoption because they want to "help" raise the baby, boundaries are jumbled, children are pulled back and forth, caught in the middle of unstable relationships, boyfriends, girlfriends, mom, dad, gp's and feuding between the families. Not good!

Think how much better Caylee's life could have been if she had two grown-up, married, emotionally stable parents with grandparents who love and support, but don't interfere!

Susan

Everytime more definitive news comes out that she is indeed dead, I get more and more sick to my stomach. Poor Caylee. :( I could cry.

I've been lurking off and on, so I hope you don't mind my jumping in.

What is Casey's educational background? Was she a special needs student, or was she diagnosed with problems in h.s. or elsewhere? IMO there are definite mental issues.

My guess is that that is what the immunitty is on that she will admitt to the so called accident and face the penalty as long as they all run together so that as she does her time for one charge she is also doing the time for the rest of them at the same time...
I think immunity means that when they get around to prosecuting her, they cannot use her words to convict her. That doesn't mean that they have made any type of plea deal, that's entirely different. It just means that they would have to use other proof in order to convict. Her statement of say, where to find Caylee, would not be able to be used in court.

Immunity and plea bargins are two different animals.

Hi Trino!

Casey was a cheerleader in H.S. so she probably had to have good grades to stay on the team. i don't6 know if she had any learning disabilities that they would have made exceptions or accomodations for.

I would be surprized if Cindy and George would have ever taken her to a professional for emotional or behavioral problems, just because they have too many secrets IMO. They wouldn't want her spilling the beans on any dysfunction in the family, and would be in denial that she had any problems anyway. JMO!

Susan

Add stealing from AMY. Bank fraud. I'd say she'll be facing 20 years, at least.

The stealing will hardly get her anything imo. And if it's determined it's an accidental death and she panicked, her sentence will not be a lengthy one. I do hope she gets the treatment she needs. IMOO of course.

I heard a defense attorney on NG verify that. He said they are like a polygraph, not admissible in court.
The type of air sample analysis done at the University of Tennessee Anthropology Department is nothing like polygraph analysis. Polygraph results have multiple problems with both validity and reliability. It is only wishful thinking by the defense attorney that the air samples cannot be admissible in court.

I understand that air sample analysis is new technology and that it has not yet been admitted into evidence in court. But, in this case, I believe that it will be admitted.

Everything about the air sample analysis can be quantified, and tests can be done to exactly measure its reliability in detecting human decomposition. Such tests have also been done with polygraph, showing that it is not reliable.

I am confident the University of Tennessee has conducted a great deal of peer reviewed validity and reliability studies, and these will be presented in court as an introduction to the new technology. This type of air sample analysis will come to be accepted as reliable and valid in court in the same way that DNA evidence has come to be admissible.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paolo67
Back