DNA Information

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder if they can or did test caylee's hair for Xanax or other drugs?

I truly believe that Casey was headed to Cali and I honestly think that is why she kept asking Cindy "for one more day"

If she would have been given that one more day, Casey would have been able to get away with this horriable crime.

I also believe that LE locked her up to keep from having another "Melinda Duckett" fiasco adn I wish that they would revoke her bond and lock her butt back up and throw away the key this time.

http://www.thelaboroflove.com/prose/poems/silence.html

Today there will be silence

Today there will be silence mom,
no crying will you hear.
I didn't mean to anger you,
I just wanted you near.

Today there will be sleep again,
I won't cry out in vain.
The nights I needed comforting,
were filled with hurt and pain.

How could someone so big and strong,
strike out at little me?
I was a gift, your little girl,
unwanted now, I see.

Today there will be love at last,
l on angels wings I'll soar.
Way up high, above the clouds,
through heavens golden doors.

So momma, say a prayer for me,
for the life I'll never know.
I just wish you could have cared for me,
for I would have loved you so..

(c) 1999 Sherry Gautreau

I saw this poem and I think it says exactly what little caylee would say to her mom if she would have been given the chance.....

Kel

Ohhh, that is so beautiful. Thank you for posting it and it is so approriate. I'm at work and just read it and trying to hold back the tears.

I can't understand how someone like Casey can have such a gift and do what she did. All she had to do was let Cindy raise her and just walk away. But she was too heartless and selfish.

I hope she burns in hell :furious: and I will be on pins and needles today and would love to see her rearrested!!!!!

Casey had a gift and was so heartless and selfish to appreciate it.

I just pray Casey she has the respect and decency to let them find you and lay you to rest.

I don't understand how anyone can have no conscious like Casey.

Sweet baby girl Caylee, rest in peace little one. There are so many people that will be your voice and make sure your (I'm sorry, it's hard to say your mother, because she wasn't a mother) Casey pays. All she had to do is walk away and let your grandmother raise you.

RIP Caylee Marie:blowkiss:

Why is everyone freaking out about immunity? It's common. I can absolutely see it in a case like this. Casey confesses, Caylee is found and gets a decent burial and the defense doesn't get to spin their outrageous stories.

Seriously, the fact that this hopefully won't go to trial and the defense doesn't get to spin is a plus. Just look at all the posters here buying the spin as it is.

Not to mention that with immunity, LE stands a better chance of getting Caylee's body back and with that, they (LE) will be able, hopefully, to determine cause and manner of death.

and...if they can get her to accept a plea deal and plead 'guilty' for whatever that charge is, then the state avoids a COSTLY trial, which can only be a good thing, at this point.

I can't imagine how George and Cindy or Lee will ever be able to face this monster daughter of theirs ever again. That poor innocent life taken away and for what. Casey is pure evil. This sick witch has played games since the very beginning. This is funny to her. There is a special place in hell reserved for Casey.

Not to mention that with immunity, LE stands a better chance of getting Caylee's body back and with that, they (LE) will be able, hopefully, to determine cause and manner of death.

I agree. I think as it stands there is no way they can prove (beyond reasonable doubt) that it was anything but an accident so offering the immunity really means nothing. They can get her for the cover up etc. but they don't have a strong enough case for murder. Despite all the crazy things that have come out about Casey people have said she appeared to treat Caylee nicely (although not necessarily appropriately with the parties/sleepovers etc.) so I think some jury members will believe it was neglect/accident.

How can George, Cindy and Lee look at hurt without beating the crap out of her???

Rot in hell Casey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

something about to happen? space for lots of cars to pull up?

I agree. I think as it stands there is no way they can prove (beyond reasonable doubt) that it was anything but an accident so offering the immunity really means nothing. They can get her for the cover up etc. but they don't have a strong enough case for murder. Despite all the crazy things that have come out about Casey people have said she appeared to treat Caylee nicely (although not necessarily appropriately with the parties/sleepovers etc.) so I think some jury members will believe it was neglect/accident.

I agree, tuppence.....I think if it were to go to trial today, I don't think they could prove beyond a reasonable doubt......I think it was an accident, and I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels that way.

For me personally, I would rather LE give her LIMITED IMMUNITY and be able to have a proper burial for Caylee and hard facts to be able to put Casey away for a long, long time than to just let the cards fall where they may, so to speak.

A black SUV just drove into the garage at the Anthony's house. I assume it's the same one that left at 6:30 this morning.

I agree. I think as it stands there is no way they can prove (beyond reasonable doubt) that it was anything but an accident ...snip.... so I think some jury members will believe it was neglect/accident.

I disagree. The forensic tests on the body can determine cause of death....what if she was stabbed, or repeatedly hit with a blunt object, KWIM?

I believe, she has no reason to ever spill the beans. Her mother has been her enabler all along. We have much evidence from family and friends that Cindy bails her daughter out of every situation she gets into. Stealing checks, credit cards, gas cans whatever. Stealing from her old fraile Grandparents. No one is safe in Casey's path

Wasn't it reported that Cindy had to go into her 401K to bail Casey out of a mess instead of letting her face the music and jail. She knows what Casey is, yet says she believes her daughter.

That poor poor beautiful little girl. :(

I believe your post is right on--Cindy knows more than anyone else what her daughter is capable of.

Yet, she was against Casey putting the child up for adoption. What was she thinking????

Casey will totally pin this on Cindy starting from when she got pregnant and forced her to keep the baby. "None of this would be happening if you didn't make me have a baby I didn't want! You said you'd take care of her and you didn't even answer my cell calls! What kind of grandparents are you?"

Even so if you have caylee's decomp fluids in the trunk of her car clearly that says she is dead which even if it is an accident i dont know the numbers on the charges but u have voluntairy or involuntairy man slaughter plus child neglect plus disposing of a body if they cant get her on murder they will just stack up the charges go to the max for each one and make them run i think its called consectivly which i think means when she is done serving time for the man slaughter then she will serve the time for disposal of a body and so on and so fourth..If the max on some is 5 years and they charge her with 5 or 6 serious crimes its kinda the same thing or at least she will maybe do similar time as a 2nd degree murder charge. Thats hat i think they ill do if they cant prove murder..however this is all J'M'O..

I think you're right CanManEh.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paolo67
Back