DNA Information

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If only.
Reports say Casey wanted to give up Caylee for adoption at birth. Cindy refused to let that happen.
So sad.

Yikes if thats true you really gotta wonder what this guy filled up his back yard with dead bodies for...

Hello everyone, apologise for interupting O/T but would anyone know where the new general discussion thread is? The last one has been closed, than you :)

Honestly? I have seen some people absolutely convinced from the get-go that Casey murdered her child. I have seen random newcomers attempt to discuss any other theory or possibility only to be shot down immediately and summarily dismissed as if they were the most stupid people on the planet simply because they did not feel exactly the same as a small group of posters felt just then.

I await official confirmation of DNA results. Then I will go down to the river and cry for this child. Then I will close this sad story and add Caylee in with my very own loved ones who have also died far too young, and I will do my best to live the rest of her life for her, by letting go of all of the fear and anger and enjoying and appreciating all of the truth and beauty which is also in the world.

Goodnight, all. Sweet dreams.

I think most people reading this board hoped for the best outcome. For me, personally, I knew when I heard the phone exchanges that there would most probably not be a happy outcome.

What can any of us do? Be aware that Caylee's story is unfortunately not unique. Every day, each of us come in contact with at risk children who have no voice to advocate for themselves. It is up to us to find a way to bring more children into the light, to speak up when they are not cared for and help the organizations which find ways to educate parents the right ways to care for their children.

Ah Ok thanks :) , maybe everyone is over with TP and haven't noticed

I didn't dress for the occasion, guess I will just wait for a new general.

Ah Ok thanks :) , maybe everyone is over with TP and haven't noticed

I didn't dress for the occasion, guess I will just wait for a new general.

Ha ha that makes sense to me I was thinking the same thing!

http://www.thelaboroflove.com/prose/poems/silence.html

Today there will be silence

Today there will be silence mom,
no crying will you hear.
I didn't mean to anger you,
I just wanted you near.

Today there will be sleep again,
I won't cry out in vain.
The nights I needed comforting,
were filled with hurt and pain.

How could someone so big and strong,
strike out at little me?
I was a gift, your little girl,
unwanted now, I see.

Today there will be love at last,
l on angels wings I'll soar.
Way up high, above the clouds,
through heavens golden doors.

So momma, say a prayer for me,
for the life I'll never know.
I just wish you could have cared for me,
for I would have loved you so..

(c) 1999 Sherry Gautreau

I saw this poem and I think it says exactly what little caylee would say to her mom if she would have been given the chance.....

Kel

Here is the official statement that the DNA tests are back from the FBI. Results in late Wed. night. Read the second to the last paragraph by Captain Angelo Nieves.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7301274&version=10&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

"I have been advised by the Criminal Investigations Division that late this evening we have received and are in possession of results from the FBI Laboratory." Captain Angelo Nieves said in the statement. "These results will be reviewed by investigative personnel and we will be meeting with and sharing the findings of these results with the State Attorneys Office on Thursday.

Let us remind each and every one of you that the primary focus of this investigation is to locate Caylee Anthony. Information or conferences will be released/conducted as is appropriate," he added.

I do remember Lenny Padilla saying that the chances of it being another body other than Caylee's in that trunk were very unlikely.
I guess we all expected this... but it is still hard to take in.
God Bless You, Caylee!

http://www.thelaboroflove.com/prose/poems/silence.html

Today there will be silence

Today there will be silence mom,
no crying will you hear.
I didn't mean to anger you,
I just wanted you near.

Today there will be sleep again,
I won't cry out in vain.
The nights I needed comforting,
were filled with hurt and pain.

How could someone so big and strong,
strike out at little me?
I was a gift, your little girl,
unwanted now, I see.

Today there will be love at last,
l on angels wings I'll soar.
Way up high, above the clouds,
through heavens golden doors.

So momma, say a prayer for me,
for the life I'll never know.
I just wish you could have cared for me,
for I would have loved you so..

(c) 1999 Sherry Gautreau

I saw this poem and I think it says exactly what little caylee would say to her mom if she would have been given the chance.....

Kel

Beautiful and so very appropriate

:praying:

Here is the official statement that the DNA tests are back from the FBI. Results in late Wed. night.

thank you Carley! I wonder if that will be enough proof to convince folks yet that it really was Caylee's DNA they found.

I'm just not surprised. If the child is alive, where is she? If the car smelled like decomposition to more than one adult on a hot Florida day, then it did. If it turns out there is "stain" in the trunk of a car, that is the way it is.

Everything just points to finality, and while that may not be the message of hope alot of people want to hear, to me it it means that the case has finally turned a corner of reality and someone has to face their own lies and will be charged with murder.

There should be justice for that sweet child because someone threw her life away, whoever did it.

And frankly, I feel it's just as criminal if Casey Anthony handed her only child over to a babysitter and let her go off into the wild blue yonder. That's not hopeful to me. Caylee might be alive but under what crazy circumstances of fear or neglect? So it would be just as bad to me if they had no evidence and no one knew what happened (as with the Madeleine McCann case).

Here is the official statement that the DNA tests are back from the FBI. Results in late Wed. night. Read the second to the last paragraph by Captain Angelo Nieves.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7301274&version=10&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

The timing of this really makes me feel that this leak is probably accurate. If it were not, they probably would have denied it, but since they have the results and they know the story is breaking they are going to let it out and act like they just got it in.

(((Caylee))):cry:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appt
Back