DNA Information

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
When did this come on this forum that the tests were back ,Was it sometime today or was it like how i heard from the NG show..????

I had not seen sufficient evidence until today.LOts of crap, but I would have had to vote ng if everything I knew was all the info up to today.I truly strip away the emotion and look at the solid facts of a case. It can take me longer, but I am good with that.
But this is even stronger evidence than there was with laci IMO.

Why would the defense atty say there was no deal on the table anyway? Doesn't make sense to me.

Why would MG declare on National TV SP was guilty then defend him?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :rolleyes:

JMHO
fran

PS......as a foot note, I just don't see where Defense Attorney's get the guts to go against their convictions?:crazy:laws vs. morals :waitasec: .......I'll never understand it. :confused:

What irks me is people hid Caylee coming into this world, and now they are hiding her leaving. Bottom line....disgusting.

OMG! I had not thought of it that way, SuziQ, but you are absolutely right! Cindy would not admit it when her daughter was 7 months pregnant, so yes, it was hiding her.

And now God only knows where she might be. I won't go into my same old tired theory concerning George helping Casey dispose of her body. I just do not have the evergy to say it all again. People are sick of me saying it anyway, I'm sure. I have believed little Caylee was dead since the cadaver dog hits.

I am just so down and so very sad right now. It is one thing to debate that little Caylee is gone, but another altogether to know for sure she is gone.

Again, little Caylee is already flying with the angels, but deserves a dignified, loving funeral. She must be found.

It's a SAD,SAD, situation! Caylee is gone. All the Adults in this case are despicable.I thank GOD I was born into the family I was raised in. Poor little innocents trying to survive with these sociopaths.:eek:

Why would MG declare on National TV SP was guilty then defend him?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :rolleyes:

JMHO
fran

PS......as a foot note, I just don't see where Defense Attorney's get the guts to go against their convictions?:crazy:laws vs. morals :waitasec: .......I'll never understand it. :confused:
I mean what advantage is it to deny that LE is offering your client a deal?

I think defense attorneys just defend the law.

In my mind I know she is most likely deceased; in my heart I'm so wanting her to still be alive.

ILLEGITIMI NON CARBORUNDUM? Doesn't this mean something like "Don't let people bring you down?" I guess I could Google it. lol :)
it means something a little better than that..do google it :)

Have you seen this so far? I haven't. In fact I'm saddened, disgusted and horrified my suspicions are correct. I'm pretty dang sure anyone else here is feeling the same way I do right now.

Honestly? I have seen some people absolutely convinced from the get-go that Casey murdered her child. I have seen random newcomers attempt to discuss any other theory or possibility only to be shot down immediately and summarily dismissed as if they were the most stupid people on the planet simply because they did not feel exactly the same as a small group of posters felt just then.

I await official confirmation of DNA results. Then I will go down to the river and cry for this child. Then I will close this sad story and add Caylee in with my very own loved ones who have also died far too young, and I will do my best to live the rest of her life for her, by letting go of all of the fear and anger and enjoying and appreciating all of the truth and beauty which is also in the world.

Goodnight, all. Sweet dreams.

Honestly? I have seen some people absolutely convinced from the get-go that Casey murdered her child. I have seen random newcomers attempt to discuss any other theory or possibility only to be shot down immediately and summarily dismissed as if they were the most stupid people on the planet simply because they did not feel exactly the same as a small group of posters felt just then.

I await official confirmation of DNA results. Then I will go down to the river and cry for this child. Then I will close this sad story and add Caylee in with my very own loved ones who have also died far too young, and I will do my best to live the rest of her life for her, by letting go of all of the fear and anger and enjoying and appreciating all of the truth and beauty which is also in the world.

:clap:

I have to agree with this whole post. Goodnight Truly.

Hi everyone-does anyone see the new discussion thread? it's not coming up and the last one is closed

Jbean...maybe MG was doing what everyone does upon hearing about a crime he heard a few details prolly from people that made him ound to be guilty even though he was but the media does that all the time they talk about certin details to make the person seem how they want u to see them and maybe thats what MG seen and based it upon that thus saying he is guilty but then after reading the actuall facts and taking out the media spin thought differently about SP..Because honestlly i highlly dought he was hurting for money ....but thats JMO...

Jbean...maybe MG was doing what everyone does upon hearing about a crime he heard a few details prolly from people that made him ound to be guilty even though he was but the media does that all the time they talk about certin details to make the person seem how they want u to see them and maybe thats what MG seen and based it upon that thus saying he is guilty but then after reading the actuall facts and taking out the media spin thought differently about SP..Because honestlly i highlly dought he was hurting for money ....but thats JMO...
You could very well be right and good point.

DNA and air samples are two very different things, IMHO.

Both damning, but still.

On another forum someone said results from the body farm are not admissible in court. Is that a false statement ? Does anyone know ?

On another forum someone said results from the body farm are not admissible in court. Is that a false statement ? Does anyone know ?
holy moly. I wonder why that would be? interesting.

I heard a defense attorney on NG verify that. He said they are like a polygraph, not admissible in court.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rachelle(Ru-shell)
Back