Do you believe that Lee Anthony lied on the stand?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Do you think Lee Anthony lied on stand today?

• No. I think that he was truthful today and all other days

Votes: 137 34.7%
  • Yes. I believe that he lied today and all other days.

Votes: 59 14.9%
  • I believe that he lied one day was truthful the next.

Votes: 90 22.8%
  • I don't know

Votes: 60 15.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 14 3.5%
  • I don't care

Votes: 35 8.9%

• Total voters
After today's testimony where he completely contradicted what his mother said do you believe that he lied or told the truth? I believe that Lee has been truthful through this whole thing. It seems like he is kind of on the outs a little bit with his family. Especially his mother it seems because of his testimony. What do you all think about Lee?

This picture was taken today and IMO says it all on if he lied or not. I don't believe he did. Look how angry she looks:

62839183.jpg

Whoa! Mama not happy! (Thanks for the pic!)

Lee better be careful. Anthony women are known to DISPOSE of their children.

Let me see if I can do this right. This is from an old, old WS thread about this very topic. Cindy and the Woods.

Here is a direct quote from Yuri's report on the matter...

Bombshell....discuss.

http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740699/detail.html

page 9.

Wonder how she knew to send him there eh???????????????? :furious:

So all in all, I don't think Lee lied today. Not about this issue anyway.

Don't throw any shoes but.....
I don't think Cindy has an angry look in this picture..I base my opinion on my own personal experience with my MIL..she has the same look or facial expression as Cindy..and it's not an angry look but a stare..my MIL also has lips that are down-turned when she has her mouth closed
Lee seems downtrodden and she watching him intently.
I know I may be the minority here but that is my :twocents: on that photo

WS rocks!!!

I agree with you. People have told me I have a very serious look most of the time. When I'm deep in thought or listening intently, they say I look angry, and I am NOT. I inherited that look from my dad, I think.
I also think he told the truth today and agree with some who said he may be the most honest one of the bunch.
FWIW, I think he believed Casey up until a couple months ago and this is tearing him apart. He really loves his sister and it's very hard for him to accept her guilt.

I have to admit at this point I don't care. They're all liars lying for a liar and Caylee deserved better.

I do not think child molestation caused ICA to weave and embellish such elaborate tall tales (lies.) It apparently comes naturally to that family. In our personal lives if we spend enough time around people we usually pick up on if they are truthful or lying.

I just don't care anymore. The PT buzzed right through professionally with their side and now the DT has literally turned the case into a zoo. :banghead: :twocents:

Let me see if I can do this right. This is from an old, old WS thread about this very topic. Cindy and the Woods.

Here is a direct quote from Yuri's report on the matter...

So all in all, I don't think Lee lied today. Not about this issue anyway.

I don't believe he lied about this either.

MOO

So being sworn in means absolutely nothing!!!

The A's have demonstrated to the world, it's just a formality.

That's the sad truth.

IMO

After today's testimony where he completely contradicted what his mother said do you believe that he lied or told the truth? I believe that Lee has been truthful through this whole thing. It seems like he is kind of on the outs a little bit with his family. Especially his mother it seems because of his testimony. What do you all think about Lee?

This picture was taken today and IMO says it all on if he lied or not. I don't believe he did. Look how angry she looks:

62839183.jpg

CA totally looks like the mom in the Kelly videos in this picture. LOL. I completely agree with you. I was thinking that there was a bit of lying going on but I think you are right.

I think they were all in collusion with their respective testimonies today, given that they were all testifying on behalf of ICA. They wanted to further JB's theory that they were a dysfunctional family with secrets and lies.

Heck, they were all sitting together in court today very peacefully.

No matter what they do they're not good enough. It must be very hard to please you. :)

One of my sisters and I would call this "the look" that Mom (Rest In Peace) gave when she disapproved of our behavior. Cindy is giving Lee "the look" which probably means more than we'll ever know to someone in the Anthony family. jmo

My aunt was fierce with "the look". We would rather he beat the living daylights out of us instead of getting "the look". That "look" would just pierce you through your very soul.

*Exits thread and shivers at the very memory of it*

Don't throw any shoes but.....
I don't think Cindy has an angry look in this picture..I base my opinion on my own personal experience with my MIL..she has the same look or facial expression as Cindy..and it's not an angry look but a stare..my MIL also has lips that are down-turned when she has her mouth closed
Lee seems downtrodden and she watching him intently.
I know I may be the minority here but that is my :twocents: on that photo

WS rocks!!!

I dont even think she is looking at Lee in this picture. I think she looking past him at someone or something behind and past him.

So being sworn in means absolutely nothing!!!

The A's have demonstrated to the world, it's just a formality.

That's the sad truth.

IMO

The president of US already demonstrated it to the world years ago.

I just went back and watched CA being questioned again. I think that JB was trying to ask them questions so they both could tell the truth but appear to contradict each other, and CA didn't stick to the script. He first asked her if she had a conversation with Lee "Prior to September 2008" about the PI's. She goes on about how that never happened.... when she should have just said no. Then his next question was "What about after or around Nov 2008?".... Why would he ask it in that way if he knew that Lee's answer was going to be that this discussion was in either September or October?

Rough transcript of LA's testimony:

JB: when you got there did your mother tell you anything about sending Dominic with a video camera to Suburban Drive?
Objection. Hearsay- overruled
LA- Ah yes sir that did happen.
JB- what did she tell you?
LA: That she sent Dominic , uhm into the woods off of Suburban cause she got a 'psychic' tip that she wanted to follow up on.
JB: And When did this conversation take place?....Approximately.
LA:Time or date or....?
JB: The month of 2008
LA: ahhh....It was later in the year. I don't recall exactly. I'm sorry.
JB: Ah, would it have been before you went back to work?
LA: Uhm, I believe it was.
JB: when did you go back to work?
LA:I went back into work in uhm, I would have started back sometime in October .
JB: Of 2008?
LA: Yes Sir.
JB: Do prior to October 2008, you had this discussion with your mum?
LA: That's my recollection
JB: And did it create an argument between you two?
LA: Ah, it might have been one-sided on my part. Absolutely. I was quite angry.
JB: why were you angry?
LA: Ah, it was the first time I heard anyone in my family offer it up that they were willing to look for a deceased Caylee. Because prior to that <shakes head> ….not even in the realm of anybodies mindset. So I was quite angry.
JB: Thank you Sir. No further questions.

CROSS
FG: Good morning Sir
LA: good morning.
FG: You had this conversation....you had this alleged conversation with your mother in October? Or before October of 2008?
LA: Well...I don't know the exact time-frame for sure. Uhm, I went back to work approximately in October...uhm, I know the conversation happened prior to that because ...it fuelled my decision to go back to work.
FG: You were aware, or are you aware that Mr Casey went into the woods in November?
LA: That's my understanding. Yes Sir
FG: So you had this alleged conversation with your mother before the event actually took place?
LA: If that's the only time he did that, yes Sir.
FG: okay. Thankyou.
LA: You're welcome.

Re-direct:
JB: Mr Anthony, what do you mean it fuelled your decision to go back to work?
LA: It made my decision much easier to return to work, instead of being out of work during that period of time.
JB: Why?
Objection
Overruled
FG: beyond the scope of the cross
JB: it was brought up during cross
FG: I didn't bring up questions of his employment.
HHJP: Overruled
LA: I was very angry uhm, that my mum specifically, but my folks decided to do that, without, you know, keeping me in the loop. And uhm, it was something that we.....for me.... I couldn't believe that they were even considering that Caylee would no longer be with us, and they'd be willing to look for her that way.
Uhm, and I frankly didn't want anything to do with it, so I decided shortly thereafter that I'm indeed going to go back to work and try to focus some of my energy across the board.
JB: okay thank you. No further questions Sir.

RECROSS
FG: So I October 2008 you were completely sold on the lies your sister had told you?
JB: Objection- beyond scope.
HHJP: overruled.
LA: <big grin> Yes and no

Witness stands down.

What is given, can be taken away. Everyone lies everyone dies.

KC - July 7

He just lied on the stand according to his deposition or he got into his mom's stash of her super memory drug.

In his deposition he never says Cindy sent Dominic out to the woods and he does not know the date he learned it other then it was after the search happened which is a duh........

Page 349 of his deposition he talks about learning Dominic had gone to the woods.

depo dated july 30 2009

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21310241/detail.html

1. He said he did not know the date he learned Dominic searched other then it was after the search happened.

Today he narrowed the time down to October.

2. He never said in his deposition that Cindy sent Dominic down there or anything about a camera.

Today he said Cindy told him she sent Dominic down there with a camera.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awesomewallflower
Back